[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Fatfuck/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 20
File: fuuuck.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
fuuuck.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
>want to start eating healthy and lose weight
>figure I should go vegan because it's healthy
>find a recipe for a simple chickpea sandwich to take for lunch at college
>be today. had a healthy breakfast of fruits
>ate the chickpea sandwiches for lunch and an apple
>tastes like depression, I put loads of spices and shit in it and it still tasted dull
>feel suprisingly full after, feel okay
>feel alright for a bit, then start getting hungry real fucking fast
>by the time I get home I'm obsessed with the idea of immediatly stuffing my face
>I told myself yesterday I was gonna have some salad for dinner when I got home from college but fuck that now
>currently eating cakes, fried chicken and pizza

What the actual fuck is wrong with me? When I'm hungry I can't control myself
>>
>>28330440
Im afraid all that is left is putting that gun you have there to good use bucko
>>
>>28330440
It's all about discipline and self-control. It's hard not to eat after a long or tiring day, since that's your usual go to for relief.

Tell yourself this before going to the pantry. Drink more water, and try to have some ready-made healthy and delicious snacks to keep you at bay.

Do not make trips to the store for cookies, chips, and anything of the like, but treat yourself at least once a week to something fatty.
>>
I always eat healthy until i realize food is one of the only things i enjoy in my shitty life
>>
>tfw ate 4 hotdogs
>>
>>28330440
Apps like MFP are the best thing that ever happened for weight loss. Hold yourself accountable for everything you put in your mouth (even the dicks), develop a nice amount of self-loathing for those times you go over your limit, and the fat will melt off.
>>
>>28330508
I know that fucking feel, the feeling just before eating a delicious meal and during it is pure ecstasy, it's almost like a high
>>
File: bunnyrabit.jpg (52 KB, 578x554) Image search: [Google]
bunnyrabit.jpg
52 KB, 578x554
>>28330440
you don't hate yourself enough.

you have to hate yourself to change something about yourself first.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>28330440
>grill chicken with different spices (Lemmon pepper, soy sauce, sricacha, garlic onion, etc
>buy romaine lettuce & spinach
>if you can avoid dressing
>boil eggs like a madman
>avocado is GOAT
>add some random veggies to your salad like carrots, cucumber, wtf
>have carrot sticks as a snack throughout the day, with some hummus (not too much)
>sugar free Greek yogurts +fresh fruit if you must eat breakfast (I don't)

This is my weekly regimen. Ignore Gatorade, I had a craving for a week. Only water.
>>
My diet is actually decent, if anything I under-eat. I'm just always exhausted, I don't have the energy to run.
>>
>>28330603
Oatmeal is also the king of breakfast foods if you have to eat that meal. It's delicious, filling, and doesn't have many calories/serving
>>
DEEP IN MY ANCIENT HEART LIES
MADNESS AND PRIDE
CAN NO ONE HERE MY CRY?
>>
>>28330440
Anon you fat and retarded peice of shit. Just eat 4 mcdoubles a day and you will lose weight at a quick rate.

How "healthy" your food is has no impact on weight loss, only net calories.
>>
>>28330440
>>want to start eating healthy and lose weight
Good for you.
>>figure I should go vegan because it's healthy
Fucking idiot.
>>
I'm actually underweight but terrified at the thought of being normal or over. My little trick is no just eat in the afternoon before bed. You get a comfy insulin spike to put you to sleep and that sicky stuffed feeling. I tried doing the low carb thing but cravings are a bitch. Hunger aint shit compared to carb cravings. Coffee, tea, and soda ace your best friends. No calories and they suppress appetite. I'm a lazy cook so everything is one or two pot. Lots of stir fries,broccoli and celery are delicious as long as it's not mom or grandma cooking it. Sometimes I buy that shredded cabbage and carrot mix to eat with ground pork and bacon, it's good on bread and lazy as fuck, just add spices and you're g2g.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 202x250
I eat healthy but still overeating. Enjoy food so much. My breakfast is oatmeal +banana +pb , 2 boiled eggs , dinner /lunch=rice/pasta/boiled potatoes /buckwheat with chicken or turkey breast, rye bread and etc , many milk products , only fruits , no sugar , BUT ITS FUCKING OVEREATING. All my portions are big amerifat tier.
>>
If you want to just lose weight dont go extreme. dont go from burgers to chickpea sandwitches.

Try grilled chicken sandwiches.
>>
>>28330895

Chickpea sandwich sounds good, especially
with paprika and tahini, maybe a little roastie red pepper and lemon juice, and on pita bread instead of rye or whatever op used. I think we're at hummus by this point though.
>>
>vegan is healthy

Haha, good joke
>>
File: 1462336855251.gif (74 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1462336855251.gif
74 KB, 312x390
>>28330440
>was somewhat fit
>had a stroke
>had surgery to fix hole in heart which caused said stroke
>now depressed and eating
>can't workout until fully cleared by doctor
>>
>>28331861
>eating bad enough that you get a stroke
>ting bad enough that you need surgery

Haha, that was a good joke too, friend
>>
at this point for you to lose weight doesn't even matter that much what you eat, but how much you eat...
>>
>>28331880
Stroke was from a congenital hole in my heart, dip shit. Learn to read.
>>
>>28330715

this
fruit can go to hell
>>
i started eating healthy 3 days ago, and i cannot take it :( i eat vegetables and sprouts and holy shit its so unsatisfying. i want to cry after im done with dinner. i just want a fucking cheeseburger
>>
>>28330440
Going full rabbit diet doesn't work. You have to make gradual changes.

And really all it takes is a little calorie napkin math and slashing your carb intake in half.

I don't even eat that healthy and I'm on a 1k deficit somehow.

I should hit my weight loss goal by August.
>>
>>28331915
I read it correctly. What I said stands, though.
>>
>>28331981
My eating habits had nothing to do with the stroke.
>>
>>28330440
I lost like 20kg and I'm normal body weight for my height right now. You prolly eat out of boredom and eat too much and only junk food or as in my case, it is the only thing that you see as pure happines(don't know if that explanation helps lol). I just lost that interest in food and started playing more video games, even going for walks to get some fresh air and move a bit then started making online friends and stuff like that.. I hope this helps.
>>
>>28330440
I use to be a fat fuck. At first I tried exercising, didn't like it, then instead went on a diet of 500-1000 calories a day. I've went from 200 lbs down to 150. If I can do it so can you. After a while you just get use to being hungry all the time.
>>
>>28330603
That thing looks disgusting. Only thing i would eat there is the meat on top and the rice (if it even is rice).
>>
>>28331994
I highly doubt that. What caused the stroke then, genius?
>>
>>28332084
>>28331994

Or rather, what caused the heart failure?
>>
>>28332084
Holy shit, you are so stupid.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/patent-foramen-ovale/basics/complications/con-20028729

That's what I had. I hope that you or someone you love has to go through what I went through.
>>
File: 1462189404705.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462189404705.gif
1 MB, 640x360
Former fat girl here, try this;

http://www.wikifortio.com/722149/weight_loss_hypnosis.zip

I used to be 18 stone (114kg) and no matter how much I tried I couldn't lose it. After listening to that I rapidly dropped it all and now I'm just 7 stone (44kg).
>>
File: 1421343298366.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1421343298366.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
>>28332107
>I hope that you or someone you love has to go through what I went through.
Woah, chill

If it wasn't your diet, what do you think caused the heart failure?
>>
>>28330440
Only eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, at 7, 12, and 18. Set alarms on your phone for these times. You'll fix your diet and you'll fix your sleep schedule.

Sadly, this requires discipline. Helpfully, it builds discipline.
>>
>>28331861

I have a fucked up heart, murmur and hypertension. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger. I thought worst case scenario I pop an aorta and die in 2 minutes. A stroke sounds super shitty.
>>
>>28332187
Doctor said it was just a freak occurrence. Like I said, I was fit and exercising daily, now I'm overweight and depressed.
>>
>>28330440
You just need more discipline
>>
>>28332187
>heart failure?
It wasn't heart failure, it was a blood clot sent from the hole in my heart (which I was born with) to my brain.
>>
>>28330440
you don't need to eat healthy, but less.
calculate how much calories you eat a day. try to reduce that amount by 10% for the next 3 days. if you succeed, continue eating by 20% less the next week. keep it like that for a month. eventually you will lose weight, even if you only eat burgers and fries.
>>
>>28332219
>>28332244

Of course he said that. Just a "freak" occurrence. The body just tripped up, right? :^)

As you've just demonstrated, doctors are clueless. It was your fucking diet. Most likely hydrogenated vegetable oils caused it.

Also, you can't exercise your way out of a bad diet. 90% of health is diet and toxin-awareness.
>>
>>28330440
>>figure I should go vegan because it's healthy
> Falling for the vegan meme in 2016

If you want to lose a large amount of weight, going on a high Glycemic Index, low fat diet is bad. You rely on glucose bursts to feel satiated, which means that
A) You'll have to eat constantly to stay functional (enjoy never keeping a deficit this way) and
B) You're conditioning your body *not* to use fat as an energy source, including the bodyfat in your adipose tissue.
You should go on a fat-adapted diet dude. I know it sounds counter intuitive but a high-fat low carb diet will help you. Don't be afraid of the fat. Don't obsessively eat protein either. Just cool it on the carbs.
>>
>>28332330
A lot of people have a PFO, so I hope you're one of the lucky few who has a stroke too, friendo.
>>
>>28330550
This is why obesity is rampant
>>
>>28332375
Proof that it was PFO that caused your stroke?
>>
>>28332438
MRIs, TEEs, MRIs with contrast, etc. Who knows, maybe it'll be your mother who has the stroke, but she won't be lucky enough to make a full recovery, like me...
>>
>>28332473
>Who knows, maybe it'll be your mother who has the stroke, but she won't be lucky enough to make a full recovery, like me...
Jesus, you're pathetic. Maybe your shitty attitude is what got you the stroke, kid
>>
>tfw rice and pasta is the best thing you know
>tfw muh carbs ruins your life
Stay fat as fuck and be """happy""" Y/N?
>>
>>28332528
You're the one being confrontational. Thankfully my PFO has been closed at such a young age. When you're 50 and you have a stroke, hopefully the nurses at the home you're placed in are nice.
>>
>>28332813
>You're the one being confrontational
By inquiring into your illness? You're wishing disease upon me. You're a piece of shit person
>>
>>28332835
You started off by saying it was my fault that I had a stroke.
>>
>>28332853
For most people it is. Don't fucking cry over me telling you the burden of your health is almost entirely in your hands.
>>
>>28332911
Whatever you say, bud, I'm sure you have vast knowledge of strokes. I lifted, did cardio, ate clean, low blood pressure, low cholesterol. Here's to you experiencing something similar.
>>
>>28330440
You need to exercise. You will then naturally desire healthy foods instead of greasy foods.
>>
>>28332940
I know that health is holistic. And that it's 90% diet and toxin-management. Eating "clean" is gym memes that doesn't really mean much. Low cholesterol also doesn't mean shit for good health, which is based on the "cholesterol is responsible for heart attacks" meme. In fact, low cholesterol is significantly associated with bad health

>Here's to you experiencing something similar.
Retard
>>
>>28330440
Baby steps anon. You're not going to be able to cut from 4k calories a day to a 1k of chick peas and brown rice overnight.
Also ""vegan""...ehh just eat whole foods, don't worry about those silly vegan rules and shit. Eggs and meat are good for you.
>>
>>28332982
>holistic
>toxin-management

So you are a troll, got it. Have fun suffering from cancer and organ failure when you refuse real treatment in favor of twigs and leaves you found in the forest.
>>
>>28332960

This is bullshit. The only reason I exercise is so I can eat like a pig without getting fat as fuck.
>>
Just gradually change your diet
I started having 1 healthy meal a day after i work out
Other than that, i just eat whatever i want
Try having 1 meal a day of
>fruit
>veg
>nuts
>milk
>>
>>28333002
>le toxins that go in my body all day just magically filter through my detoxification system which runs on MAGIC while i eat fucking nutritionally-dead food
>le body randomly malfunctions like a computer
>>
File: 1453145573973.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1453145573973.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
>>28333081
>The way I do it is the only way
>>
File: 1460515602562.png (461 KB, 1000x1031) Image search: [Google]
1460515602562.png
461 KB, 1000x1031
>>28330440
Ex-fat fuck here.

I've lost 50 pounds in the past 7 months and have finally reached a normal weight. I still want to lose around 20 pounds more and get my BFP around 10 percent so I have to keep going.
>>
>>28330543
Myfitnesspal is the reason I lost 100 lbs this year, you feel this dread of going over your limit and it becomes a game which gets easier and easier each day
>>
File: FlameOn.jpg (431 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
FlameOn.jpg
431 KB, 3264x2448
>>28333218
Flame on little candle
>>
>>28333105
You know what, I regret wishing ill health to you. Whatever works for you works, hope you live a long healthy life, mate.
>>
>tfw hardest part of losing weight is fighting the 'eat out of boredom' bullshit

this is hell for my fat self
>>
>>28333255
What changed?

This is originals
>>
>22.8 bmi
>can't lose weight
>too lasy to exercise
i want death
>>
>>28330440
>lost weight
>became average weighted
>lifted for some muscles
>still ugly and 0 attention from females
Don't even try anon it's not worth it unless you have a nice bone structure underneath all that flab.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-04-12-52-01.png (403 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-04-12-52-01.png
403 KB, 1080x1920
>>28333220
No fucking way I install this
>>
>>28332052
kill yourself lmfao
>>
>>28330603
Good advice.
Brown rice isn't bad either desu as long as you control your portions. And dat fiber. I swear once I started eating brown rice on the reg I have half as much poo in my body at any given time because it all comes out with ease in the morning.
>>
>>28333129

I'm just saying exercise did nothing to curb my desire for junk food and it didn't make me like healthy food more.
>>
>>28333460
I think it's in the same realm as when you first drink beer it tastes gross, then you get drunk and eventually it starts to taste good because you associate it with being drunk.
You work out and eat good food, then start to see the change in the mirror and feel the difference in your energy levels. Then associate it with feeling good.
>>
>>28333218
Flame on little candle :3
>>
File: 1461958042344.jpg (312 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1461958042344.jpg
312 KB, 1059x962
>tfw agoraphobic manchild that is completely dependent on my dad
>tfw i desperately want to lose weight
>told dad a million times to stop buying unhealthy food and to separate our food so i could tell him anything i want him to buy me and he doesn't have to worry about what to buy
>spend hours making shopping lists that are cheap as dirt and healthy and schedule my meals out based on that
>he ignores them anyway and buys 200 dollars worth of pizza at a time instead
>everytime he goes shopping i feel like absolute garbage knowing i'm not gonna make any progress again
>everytime my motivation starts to come back when all of the shit he bought is finally gone he goes shopping again and i feel like giving up
>tfw i have no neetbux and the only person i trust enough to see my face, hear my voice and interact with whatsoever is my dad
>i'm trying to lose weight so i can become self-sufficient because i know if i was alone i coiuld effortlessly lose weight but it keeps getting harder and harder because he won't listen to me no matter what
>i'll tell him 'DON'T BUY ME FOOD NO MATTER WHAT, DON'T GIVE ME FOOD, I'M BEGGING YOU, STOP IT' and a few hours later he will come into my room and literally throw a bunch of candy at me and because it makes him happy i feel too guilty to turn it down
>i was 300 pounds by the time i was 10 yrs old
>was 438 lbs in december
>got down to 349 lbs currently by walking 2 hrs a day and trying my hardest not to eat the shit he buys and continually failing

he has stuffed my face like a pig my entire life, my mother and him would argue over him feeding me every single day until they got divorced, i don't know why he gets so much enjoyment out of it or why he won't stop, it made me dependent on food for happiness

he's a skeleton though and eats like a bird, he doesn't eat a drop of the shit he buys so it never goes away until i eat it

i shoved 6k calories of pizza down my throat today in one sitting while considering blowing my brains out
>>
File: boojak.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
boojak.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>28333861

300 lbs at 10 y/o should qualify as child abuse
>>
>>28333861
You sound like an American.
>>
>>28330440
>healthy breakfast of fruits
kek. you had already fucked up right there
>sugar vegetables
>good for you
>>
>>28334195
A couple of portions of fruit a day are good for you though
>>
>>28333861
Your dad is doing it on purpose, because he hates you, and thinks it is funny (a form of bullying with control of your food supply).
>>
>>28334247
you could get those same nutrients out of much healthier options that AREN'T fruit
>>
>>28333861
Your dad sounds like a feeder.

Also, since it seems like your food situation isn't going to change anytime soon, I recommend eating small portions. Instead of downing a whole pizza, have two slices and immediately go for a walk. You won't be tempted to eat another slice and you'll also speed up the calorie-burning process.

Stop blaming your pappy tho, he isn't literally forcing food down your throat
>>
>>28333218
Flame on little candle
G
>>
>>28334300

If it has the same nutrients wouldn't they be equally healthy?
>>
>>28330440
You have no willpower and you are trying to make up excuses to justify your obesity. Just fucking get over it, if you really care, you will.
>>
>2012, at a halloween party
>look at the pictures the next day and realize how fat I had gotten
>5'11", 192 lbs
>decide to go starvation mode & run 2-3 miles a day
>work pays off within 3 months, get to 170 lb. and feel great, minus the constant hunger
>as soon as people start complimenting me, I figure I've finally "made it" and start eating again
>FF to 2016, go to Easter BBQ
>look at the pictures the next day and realize how fat I had gotten
>buy a scale, step on it and it reads 219 lbs
>down to 210 now but still looks horrendous

Don't do the starvation method, it fucks up your metabolism beyond repair
>>
>tfw binge eating
>>
File: 1462328805111.png (394 KB, 718x681) Image search: [Google]
1462328805111.png
394 KB, 718x681
>ate over half a package of Oreos and almost half a bag of peanuts in an hour

It's all I've got
>>
Reminder if you're 350+ you'll gain it back and more

Metabolism people.
>>
File: 1462210294823.png (195 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1462210294823.png
195 KB, 500x643
>>28334552

'Starvation mode' is a meme, what you think is starvation mode isn't, but it does fix your metabolism. Read up on insulin vs growth hormone.

If you want an easy fix then do DNP and try not to die. If you want to do it the hard way take steroids. I like drugs though. I guess if you just want skinny fat then starving to a normal weight then eating at maintenance will work. I want to be hyooge.
>>
>>28334327
I've already tried this. It sounds pathetic but I have no control over it. I don't know why. The hunger I have kind of feels like having to take a piss. Not eating feels like holding in my pee and I pace around and try everything not to eat. When it comes to pizza I cannot resist the urge to eat it no matter what. The only solution is to not have it around. That's the only surefire way. I have no self control. If he buys food that tastes good I will eat it. He isn't forcing the food down my throat but I will force the food down my throat if he keeps buying it. I've considered handcuffing myself and trying to starve myself like a prisoner or locking all the food away.
>>
>>28334679

Metabolism is bullshit, it's just like genetics.
>>
>tfw my Optometrist convinced me to lose some weight

Not sure if your guys' eye doctor has done this, but he weighed me and took my BP before we even did any vision tests. I was 40 lbs. overweight and my BP was 141/90

Lost about 13 lbs. so far, and when I went to my dentist for a cleaning yesterday, they checked my BP and its down to 133/84. When the fuck did all doctors start taking blood pressure?
>>
>>28334724
Just go on full ketosis mode.

Constantly full/ burn fat/ lose weight/ eat good food.

Albeit, all that meat and fish is pretty expensive. But it is literally impossible to overeat on keto diet- the protein amount will satiate your hunger for hours and hours.
>>
>>28335048

You can buy insulin without a prescription now. You can enter ketosis in under 24 hrs if you use it. Best body hack ever.
>>
>>28330440
OP if you're still here, i just wanna give you massive props! The fact you *want* to change and actually actively trying to is smashing. That's what separetes a fat man to a useless fucking blob of a man. Good fucking luck mane!
>>
>>28331861
ohh shit waddup
>>
I'm one of those guys who gets addicted to fucking everything. I'm incapable of moderation. I've quit smoking, I've quit drinking, I've even quit soda for the most part, but I can't quit my favorite foods. They're the only pleasures I have left. I make it about two weeks until I give up and start crying into a milkshake.

If I was kidnapped and left in chains for like, a month, I'm sure I could work from there.
>>
WELL ive been through that shit
>>
>>28333218
Flame on little candle :^) Ibsnjxnx
>>
>vegan
>healthy breakfast of fruit

don't bother.
>>
>>28330440
Eat your usual unhealthy food, just get a scale to weigh everything you eat and then eat less than ~2000 calories a day. If you really want to lose weight, you can.
>>
I just got back on my 80hd medication, the past 2 days I've eaten like 3 cheese sticks, an apple, a small bowl of kashi cereal, and a serving of lasagna, and I don't feet fatigued because meds. When will I start dropping weight drastically?
>>
>>28337055

The anorexia does diminish slightly after years, but I've been on and off intermittently for 20 years of some kind of stimulants. I take 3 10s amphetamine a day. I can go all day with one light meal before bed. It's mainly the focus that leaves. Just don't take it to geek out and you should be set for your goal and then some.
>>
>>28332330
>doctors are clueless
>the real trick is to avoid toxins
Oh boy, are my chakras out of whack too? Hang on, let me check my star sign.
>>
>fat fuck
>food is the only thing that gives me pleasure
>eat shit whenever i'm feeling sad
>put on 20 more kg in a year
>start dieting
>never expected the numbers to go down so fast
>watching numbers go down is now the only thing that gives me pleasure
>they slow down
>eat less
>they slow down
>eat less
>currently at 500kcal/day

forever incapable of being a functional human being
>>
>>28337366

Well think about it. Can you really be born with a damaged heart but it not cause problems until 20 something? Something is off here.
>>
File: fat people.jpg (406 KB, 640x3904) Image search: [Google]
fat people.jpg
406 KB, 640x3904
Faggots like OP give all fat people a bad name

(and cunts like the one in my picture)
>>
>>28330440
Don't do Vegan, it's stupid.

Don't go full cold turkey with everything. Start with some things like cutting soft drinks, then in a week cut chocolate, then chips, etc.

If you can stomach eggs, make some sort of breakfast with eggs and fruit, maybe some toast (I know people hate bread etc, but it's better than sugary cereal)

Dinner just cook a chicken breast or steak with a simple salad (I have baby spinach, cucumber, carrot and cherry tomatoes).

Move more, go for an hour walk once a day, maybe once you've lost a bit, pick up bike riding and do that a few times a week gradually building up to daily. You can lift, but not really necessary. Though the more muscle you have, the more energy you need to fuel it.

You can plan all you want, but what it all comes down to is self control in the moment. Maybe you should put your wallet in a hard to reach space to give you time to think before grabbing it to go out to buy fast foot. Delete your dominos/whatever takeout online ordering account.
>>
>>28337550
you got it wrong lol. The fat bitch in the pic gives fat people a bad name, op is doing the opposite of that cunt.
>>
>>28330440
Stop buying that bad food man, that is the only way. If you cant control it to the extent that you will get into a car and drive to get it, talk to a doctor but otherwise just dont buy it
>>
>>28337498
Yes you can you autistic faggot. Nothing is off. There was just a very small chance of it happening so it took longer to happen.
Please never breed.
>>
>>28337774
>Please never breed.

Where do you think we are?
>>
>>28337815
He might rape his sister/mother.
>>
>>28337774

Or maybe it's because of too many totinos pizza rolls fried in bacon grease? No, definitely just born with a 20+ year ticking time bomb.

>>28337848

Don't be silly, that's what I have ur mum 4
>>
>>28330440
Don't go vegan, if you're doing it to lose weight. Veganism is a way of life, and should be chosen because you don't want to eat dead animals, or are allergic to animal protein.
I'm overweight, barely started going to the gym and eating well. Keep the meat, unless it goes against personal beliefs, eat lots of vegetables (preferably low carbs so you can fill your stomach with minimum damage) when hungry, work out, and re-think why you're doing that.
I went from 190 to 176 under a month, without being hungry. I did have to cut sodas, chips, chocolate etc and I always get that buzzing in my head, the kind you get when you really want to eat junk food. It's calling me, but I keep in mind why I'm doing this.
Good luck!
>>
>>28337903
If you want to keep ignoring the fact that he said that he was healthy don't let me stop you, but keep in mind you're making baseless claims.
>>
>Former fat fuck
>Gain weight back during last semester thanks to night class
>Signed up for gym again.
>Caught several illnesses so can barely move.
>Can feel the weight increase since I've done nothing but lay down for the past two weeks.

Most of my clothes don't fit me right now and there's little I can do until I'm capable of moving again.
>>
>>28330440
Am fatfuck, but less fatfuck than previously.

5'9", 275 at my heaviest, now 198.
>>
>>28337387
Fuck. I'm heading down your path.
>currently eating 800 cal (should be 1800)
>purposely starving self because I hate myself
>the only thing that brings me happiness now is starving and smoking the herbal jew
>clothes are loose
>just want to stop taking up so much space
>>
>>28330440
>Be fatty
>Losing weight at first
>More activity
>Getting ready for a 5k
>Fighting hunger by eating oatmeal and fruit
>Lean meats
>5 months later and now I'm 306 16 pounds more than I was 6 months ago
I gave up on everything good and it was for nothing.
>>
CALORIES IN
A
L
O
R
I
E
S

O
U
T
>>
File: 1421147671171.jpg (786 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1421147671171.jpg
786 KB, 1280x1707
>>28333218
FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE, FLAME ON
>>
>calisthenics for two months because no money and time for the gym
>no refined sugar
>tfw gave up around 3-4 days ago because the only "improvements" are the bottom lines of the oblique muscles
Gave up in a sense that I am going to eat whatever I want now. I ate some cake yesterday, broke the nosugar streak. I don't even give a fuck anymore.
Going to keep doing those calisthenics, but going to eat what I want. Not that it's going to be terrible though, I don't have cravings for soda, fast food etc, only occasionally for certain sweets.
>>
i'm not a fat fuck but i did gain 20 pounds in two years due to depression and anxiety and alcohol and xanax, went from 6'3" 180 to 6'3" 200

now im stuck at 200

i always ran 2-3 miles a day but now i do like 5-7 miles a day and ran a half marathon

i can't stand dieting i feel so deprived of pleasure
>>
>>28330440
JUST stuff yourself with salad.
>>
File: 1411014775451.jpg (35 KB, 293x364) Image search: [Google]
1411014775451.jpg
35 KB, 293x364
>living with father
>only scale is broken
>too embarrassed to ask for new one/buy one myself
>no way of knowing my progress

>>28333263
>internet is down
>video is buffering
>game is loading / system is starting up
I've fallen victim to shit like this.
My mind stops being engrossed in my previous activity and I grab a snack.

Usually though I try to just pace around the house until I can resume what I was doing before.
>>
>>28330440
Please Desu, stay at it. I /usedtobehamplanet/ and it's so much better not being fat. Join a gym, drink water and limit your calories (fuck a diet, count them and reduce portions).

I've lost 100 lbs and got my life back.
>>
>>28331963
You're going through withdrawal -- this is the hardest part. Just stick with it for a while and it'll get better. Don't give up.
>>
>>28337161
I have over 100 to loose. I'm class 2 obese.
>>
>>28337903
Is this bait, dude? I'm trying to figure out why you keep insisting that it's this guy's fault that he has a faulty heart.

Do you not want to accept the fact that sometimes bad things happen to people who weren't asking for it?

Poor eating habits can't explain every fucking thing.
>>
>>28332330
>>28332528
>>28332911
>>28332982
Dude. Just stop you retarded troll.
>>
File: 1402445708205.gif (128 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
1402445708205.gif
128 KB, 209x193
>>28339600
>telling people to stop talking a full 6 hours after they already stopped talking
>>
>>28337550
That black dudes destroyed my sides
>>
>>28337387
>>28338208
i know this so hard

100 lbs in one year and i don't want to stop

>tfw food is literally disgusting to you now and have to force yourself to eat
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459972422241.jpg (39 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459972422241.jpg
39 KB, 1137x640
>>28333218
Flame on little candle original original
>>
>>28330440
I'm super fat. (300lbs+)

If I lose weight will my face become more symmetrical or am I fucked? I dunno if I just have an asymmetrical face or if it's fat.
>>
>>28333861
Hey, drop your email. I will lose weight with you and support you.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.