[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be autistic enough to have Stacy take pity on you an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3
File: prom.png (463 KB, 848x539) Image search: [Google]
prom.png
463 KB, 848x539
>ywn be autistic enough to have Stacy take pity on you and ask you to the prom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFyfAXGCRR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xn6j1NyfIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QLoRrzwp0

It's fucking painful watching these videos. The don't even realize that these normies are taking advantage of their disabilities to get themselves more popularity points.
>>
>>28330376

Seriously why is this allowed? They probably ignored these people for the first 17/18 years of their shitty lives and then suddenly they're acting like they're all best friends? They should leave these kids alone. Giving them false hope that anyone in the world could love them is cruel.
>>
i seriously hope these fucking cunts die while choking on chads cum
>>
>white girls can't even resist an autist with a BBC
>>
>>28330376
he's definitely packing
>>
>>28330588
its a fun experience for them.

also i don't believe retards should ever be let out of the house, and they have far worse problems than being "ignored" you stupid spoiled ass rat.
>>
>>28330588

It'd be one thing if they were just asking them to prom. Instead they film it and post it on the internet so that they can get the normie version of (You)s
>>
>i said i think i'm gonna ask a special needs kid to prom

kek, just any old retard doesn't have to be that particular spastic.
>>
File: 1363728580805.jpg (99 KB, 908x727) Image search: [Google]
1363728580805.jpg
99 KB, 908x727
>>28330376
Holy shit imagine how many likes on Facebook and followers on Instagram must those Stacies have gotten!!!
>>
>>28330588
They know they're allowed to bully when they're kids. It's just kids being kids, after all.

When they're over 18, they know they need to quickly make appearances like that so they look humane.
>>
>>28330821
>likes and followers

Small time. They'll be using this experience on every relevant college and scholarship essay they can apply for.
>>
>>28330821
I can't even imagine the aftermath, the stacies probably never talk to him now, he probably was left to the side at prom. I'm confident that if he died, she would never know, she probably doesn't even remember his name. Ugh why do normies do this?
>>
>>28330821
>somebody with real friends giving a fuck about facebook likes
an analogy for you would be like if you spent serious time trying to get virtual (low quality jpgs) tendies when you have a plate right in front of you.
>>
>>28330973
>somebody with real friends giving a fuck about facebook likes

every popular person cares about likes you fucking loser
>>
>>28330973

Then why do they record it and post it on Youtube/Facebook and send it to media outlets?
>>
>I hate women so much...they never do anything nice.
>Fuck that woman doing something nice...it doesn't fit my agenda.

/r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>28330655
>the normie version of (You)s
Jesus Christ that is too accurate.
>>
>>28331007
underageb&

also no they don't :) seeing 100 likes was like seeing that the weather forecast will be nice.
>>
>>28331064

She's not being nice, she's taking advantage of an autistic kid so everyone can pat her on the back.
>>
>>28331046
because sharing shit like this genuinely entertains them. it's exactly the same feeling as somebody greentexting here. validation is reassuring but it couldn't possibly compare to real life relationships. most of these normies have like a facebook phase or something but they won't ever stay active anywhere because it's a waste of time.
>>
fucking disgusting mockery, this benefits no one. she has to go with an ugly autist, the autist ends up ignored, and everyone knows its a joke. this shit is fuckin sad and depressing through and through. it's all some middle aged cunt shilling her business too, like that fuckin shari's berries shit. i actually got a package from them some ebay fag sent me a dnd miniatiure in a sherry berries box and i left a negative review on his ebay page because it pissed me off so much.
>>
>>28331155
when has being negative benefitted you, mr pragmautist?
>>
Arent you all autist?? Like really.

If not why are you a so called robot Doesnt that make you failed normies??

This probly made him feel good. What you want him to not go to prom and play video games like you did?
So stacie got a few likes, he got something he could only dream of.
>>
>>28331256
Is this bait or are you just retarded?
>>
>>28331196

??

i don't understand your point

are you saying that this cheap attention-grab shit is at all good for anyone? it's literally a group of people lying to each other to avoid admitting the truth, because they think the truth makes them bad people.

fact: this autist is undesirable
fact: this girl *is* desirable
fact: she is not and never will be attracted to him
fact: her little "prom date" with him will be completely lost on a person whose mentality is still in the "eat dirt and shit" phase
fact: it was for facebook likes, and she sacrificed her prom for something some bitch guidance counselor probably forced her into

do not say she did it to be nice, there is nothing nice about this. the autist will probably be miserable as fuck at the actual date once he is abandoned by this girl who goes to fuck her friends and probably leaves him without a ride.

> oh, autist, do you mind if i dance with my friend johnny?

he literally got an invitation to get cucked.

and i'm not negative you fucking idiot, i just don't suck on literal bullshit. that's what everyone else should do, too. being overly positive is just as bad as being overly negative.
>>
>>28331331
>NO FUN ALLOWED FOR ANY OTHER RETARD
>>
>>28331345
So it's bait. Got it
>>
>>28331088
>underage

you are literally retarded if you think that people with sub 20 likes on profile pictures arent seen as outcasts and weirdo losers
>>
>>28330633
Dubs of thruth
>>
look i agree with people who say shes probably just doing this for facebook likes and social media attention. i get that. but in a way, its kinf o like when someone donates to the homeless and does it for selfish reasons and for a pat on the back. yes its selfish, but in the end who cares what the reasons are, if its helping someone and making someone happy. if it s something that made this kid hapy and something he'll dream about and remember for the rest of his life, then im glad. maybe he will have the time of his life, and it will be a source of joy for years to come.
>>
>>28331398
>and it will be a source of joy for years to come
Or he'll feel like garbage when she never wants to deal with him again after the publicity stunt
>>
>>28331339
>gets called negative
>rambles this much

she's in high school. was every single thing you ever did as a teenager really all that "beneficial" and nice? because even if you thought so, i could write a wall of text about how truly evil you were anyway. my point is that you're a fucking idiot.

fortunately for you, most autists don't get "mocked" into going to prom and 80% of them are unemployed.
>>
>>28331155
3 dubs in a row
>>
>>28331357
nobody older than 16 even checks how many likes you have on profile photos. and among poor people yeah it's a status thing to some extent, but most of the "popular" suburban kids and adults don't even have time to get on social media for more than catching up with someone they know or getting some kind of news. you're talking about a subculture that is already 99% losers and all they have are virtual interactions.
>>
There are nice ppl out there. She asked him to prom not to be his gf.
whos to say they didnt dance a few times and had a good time.
>>
>>28330655
this is too fucking accurate
>>
>>28331518

That's some serious bullshit. I feel like you haven't talked to an actual person in months.
>>
>>28331518
you are a clueless +30 year old or a complete loser
>>
>>28330376
>I want to ask a special needs kid to prom ;^)
>it didn't really matter which tard as long as it's a tard lol
God damn, when it's just a downie they use as a pet, that's one thing, but this poor aspie motherfucker will eventually realize what's happened.
I'm basically as autistic as that guy.
>>
>>28331518
What??? Thats literally what all 16 yr olds do. Maybe im misunderstanding you.
>>
>>28330376
she wants the BRBC
>>
>>28330655
Lel this is no different then normies donating to the homeless then uploading it to youtube for more views and more youtubebux.
>>
>>28331544
>>28331543
the irony is that facebook is always presented as a better ad platform for the 30+ demographic because younger people are so inactive on it.

it might be different outside of america but i have my experiences and my younger brother who just started college. the kinds of people who obsess over likes never fit in with their peers/colleagues.
>>
I disagree with OP. This was a viral video that went to the news. Bless her because she actually did this from her heart. We need more females like this.
>>
>>28331631
as i said you are dumb and clueless
>>
>>28331563
The clip said they were friends for years but non of her other friends even knew his name they had to refer to him as the special needs kid.
>>
>>28331578
they do more texting and looking at feeds senpai. the friend/like count thing is a trend from 2002-2005 that people still mock.

>>28331641
facebook shill
>>
>>28331640
Yea this would haved saved elliot. Imagine how happy he would have been if a girl just gave him the time of day.
>>
>>28331728

He would have been even more filled with rage when he eventually realized it was just a sham to make the girl look good.
>>
>>28331705
>he needs the prom experience-like-I dunno, I just think it's fair for him to have the same experience that I've had twice
>I've had twice
Alpha fucks beta bucks
>>
>>28331456

you're a fucking idiot. your point is that because she is high school (and le high school doesn't matter meme, despite you fucks whining about how your formative years ruined you) it should give her a free license to do something pointless and stupid.

if she pissed on the homeless, you think "she's in highschool" is an excuse then?

> fortunately for you, most autists don't get "mocked" into going to prom and 80% of them are unemployed.

thank fucking god. prom is a fantastic waste of money to celebrate a bunch of kids never seeing each other again because no one gives a fuck about each other. try leaving high school and finding real friends you fucking underage ban.

>>28331398

the point is it's not going to make him happy because she'll just ditch his ass at the prom to fuck chad like she should be doing. she's just lying for 10 seconds for the attention.
>>
>>28331790
>hating on prom in general now
damn you are mad. when you feel like getting better, the key will be to open your mind.
>>
>>28331790
>being this autistic
Anon will you go to prom with me?
>>
she wants him to have the "prom experience". maybe that means after the dance theyll be getting a hotel room together and getting wasted ;)
>>
>>28330376
lmfao @ these booty blasted robot autist cucks who didnt even get asked to prom ironically
>>
>>28331790
Im guessimg no one asked you to the prom
>>
>>28331640
>>28331728
see
>>28331772

i laugh my ass off at you losers who are so desperate you'd give anything to be pitied by a girl. fucking lunatics. get cancer please.
>>
>>28331961

my school didn't even have a prom, it got canceled because the people who ran the dance comittee or whatever it was called, were fucking autists.

>>28331822

i'm not "hating on prom" im just saying it's fuckin retarded, kill yourself if you can't handle the truth dumbass
>>
ffucking normalfag pieces of shit in this thread tick me off
>>
>>28332089
>i'm not "hating on prom" im just saying it's fuckin retarded

what exactly caused your brain damage? regular autism doesn't make you so negative and whiny.
>>
>>28332073
>get cancer please
>fucking lunatic
Whoa careful with that edgy language there autist
>>
>>28331790
You dont know that she ditched him. From all your comments you are no better than stacie. You think of him as worthless don't you.

Do you have a problem with ppl calling them special too? Lets not do that they are autistic retards and we should just call them that.
>>
>>28330376

Getting asked to """prom""" is like getting a number from a girl. It's just one step of many...to her vagina.
>>
>>28332101
Have you tried using your anger managing techniques honey?
>>
>Take superautist to Prom
>Rake in the mega normie brownie points on social media
>Once you get to prom, ditch the sperg by the punch bowl for the rest of the night and go grind with chad

ayyy lmao
>>
>>28332273

> on 4chan
> calls standard 4chan insults "edgy"

Yeah and yet you call me an autist. Fuck off.

>>28332130

why spend money on such dumb shit? why not just fuck each other? that's the entire point of prom. christ when did this place get so invaded by reddit. i have seen openly-reddit comments.

>>28332276

that's because he is worthless you fucking piece of shit. not admitting it makes you a fucking coward. you think he doesn't know deep down that he is worthless? you are a fucking retard, you think these tards live in a completely oblivious dreamland. sure, this one might, but most don't. this fuck knows exactly where he stands, and people won't even acknowledge it. it's like missing an arm and people won't even admit it's missing because they don't want to offend you because they are fucking cowards. it sickens me. shit like this is why i voted for trump because he says this kind of edgy shit that's the truth, it's so great watching normies triggered over uncomfortable truths. he'd be a shit president, btw, but this country deserves it.

and i am not saying life is entirely shit, i am not a negative person, i just don't listen to bullshit and pretend a disability is a gift. you fucking bootlicking cunts are the ones who do that. you get shit on behind your back your entire life and you pay them back by believing these comfy lies?

fuck you. in ancient sparta that kid would've been run through on a spear. at least they were honest with themsellves
>>
>>28332343

this is literally what happened. what a fucking waste of effort for something he will forget after ten minutes

>>28331775

yeah. i bet anything his parents will be the ones paying for it, too, they will be OH SO GRATEFUL a girl decided to ask their damaged wreckage of a human being child to the prom, they will lick this girls fuckin feet just so she pretends to like him for 2 seconds

this entire thing is fucking fake and sad. how can this be anything but mockery? let's hope there's a disgruntled elliot at this school and that it's located south of the mason dixon line.
>>
>>28332276
>equally autistic to dude #1
>pretty disgusted when our kind mix with allistics
They're practically a different species.
>>
>>28330376
ok stacey put the camera on im gonna ask this tard to the prom, i know he will have big reaction becuase im super cute, awsome, way above their leauge, and populaaaar! anyway i need the ego boost aswell as my "sefless person points" becuase its such an honor for these tards to go to prom with me, the most medicore girl in school arnt i so selfless, like and favourite this vid guys, share, and follow me on twitter if you dont alredy soooo selfless of me, cant belive im such a nice person im so worth it
>>
>>28332350
Oh...I'M the triggered one. Okay

Look I didnt know you were autistic and that you felt ignored. Im sorry you had to go through that. Im sorry normies made you feel worthless. Youre not. I know theres great things about you. And im not just saying this for likes. Ive been friends with special ppl and they are indeed special.
>>
>>28332440
"Our kind"

Do you mean robots or normies. Which one are you?
>>
>>28332582
I'm an autist, stupid.
Our social abhorrence means we're also robots.
>>
>>28332715
According to your parents, you're a failed normie :^)
>>
>>28332715
I dnt knw if youre the same guy but why would you call ppl retarded autist as a put down if you were an autist yourself?

Nvm im probly just being autist
>>
>>28332808
my father is an autist and my unfortunately ungifted mother's role in our family dynamic is roughly the same rank as myself and the rest of the progeny.
>>
>>28332343
>autistic brother get invited to prom by Stacy
> he gets excited
>knew somthing is up
>mom and pop get him expensive suit and all that shit
>He gets picked up by Stacy and friends
>agreed to watch him for the night
> they get there. all is good, he even gets first dance with her
>eventually don't see them together
>see her dancing with another dude while my brother sitting with teachers
>Tfw it was a stunt to raise her ego
>tfw I pop her car tires and broke the mirrors
>tfw got in trouble
fucking Stacys
>>
>>28332833
I'm not the same person, but he doesn't seem to put down the autist by calling him such, he's just recognizing the fact that the girl's actions are condescending.
She gives the guy a giant cookie, for christ's sake.
>>
>>28330376
Fucking Stacies, doing this to improve their ego and fuck another robot's life.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaagh.jpg (8 KB, 335x150) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaagh.jpg
8 KB, 335x150
>tfw you will never break a Stacy's leg and pour acid on her face.
>>
>>28332910
When ppl ask ppl to the prom its common to do something like that.
>>
>>28331064
If you genuinely think she did that for anyone's benefit other than her own you are deluded
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.