[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The standards of western women get worse every year. If you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
The standards of western women get worse every year.

If you're a 7 you can't get your looksmatch, it's fucking denied to you, girls who are complete average will look at you with contempt.

Ugly women and old women 50+ will hit on Chads in their twenties and believe they actually deserve him, (this happens a lot to me, fuck off grannies)

And our cucked to death society sees nothing wrong with this. No, I know you're going to say you see plain guys with good looking girls, yes, it exists, but these guys have to be subservient rug munchers who hold her bag and are even denied their own fucking opinions, you're basically just a pet cum personal assistant. Yes, there are other reasons why *some* girls go for ugly guys but this is the primary one.

The only real option for above average men who can't quite reach Chad status is to move to a non-feminist culture and fuck the women there, while women are the same everywhere, not all societies have reached meme gynocracy level like the anglosphere.
>>
A girlfriend won't feed and clothe you at the end of the day.

A girlfriend won't put a roof over your head and build you 4 walls.
>>
Are you really a 7 or a /soc/ 7?
>>
>>28330149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9YerGQdPBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqL02Mwtgg
>>
>>28330213
Yeah, 6'1 too, I'm not posting my face though faggot.
>>
>>28330254
Okay but how do you know you're a 7? Genuine question.
>>
>>28330274
Because I've been told I'm good looking, by girls, and have an easy time hooking up in other countries (No, not Thailand).

I will admit that I am generalizing, but that's what we humans do, most white women are ridiculously delusional as to their true worth.
>>
>>28330310
There are more good looking robots than you'd think, crab mentality hates this fact.

/r9k/ is actually thirsty as fuck and will often call average girls 7.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.