[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how horny do you need to be to masturbate to yourself? i mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
how horny do you need to be to masturbate to yourself? i mean come on
first you need to be a girl
second you need to be really hot to do it
opinions
>>
Masturbating looks fucking dumb no matter how you look. Like shitting.
>>
>>28330092

I masturbate to myself turning into a girl, and then being fucked, impregnated or degraded.
>>
File: 1440370849237.png (9 KB, 251x404) Image search: [Google]
1440370849237.png
9 KB, 251x404
>>28330092
>tfw fapped to video of mine masturbating

The lowest of the low.
>>
>be trap
>get high one day and rediscover old videos i used to send to my ex LDR
>Watch them, get kinda horny
>masturbate and fuck myself to my old videos

I do this pretty much everytime I get high now.
>>
File: 1462346242161.jpg (52 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1462346242161.jpg
52 KB, 1280x853
>>28330306
I fucking love this. This has only been 'possible' for ~100 years, has only been feasible for 30, and only easy for the last 10.

For the entirety of human history we have masturbated. Our ancestors have masturbated, the hominids who came before us masturbated.

But now we can masturbate to a moving picture of us masturbating to a moving picture.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.