[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Messaging 9/10 girl for a week >things going well >sent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: I just want to die.jpg (46 KB, 538x303) Image search: [Google]
I just want to die.jpg
46 KB, 538x303
>Messaging 9/10 girl for a week
>things going well
>sent her a message
>says message seen
>That was 2 days ago now
>>
>for a while

There's your problem.

Next time make your intentions known upfront. Ask the girl out immediately. They interpret your hesitation as weakness.
>>
>>28330097
She lives 60 miles from me
>>
>>28330125
>60 miles

Jesus fucking christ, are you 15 or something? That's absolutely nothing. You need to arrange a real-life meeting ASAP. Girls lose interest very quickly, that's why you always strike fast.
>>
>>28330055
>wah 9/10 girls aren't interested in me
>>
>>28330141
Are you really supposed to make a move super fast? Seems like it would come off as thirsty if you're not chad
>>
>>28330188
Depends on the situation. How/where did you start messaging her? If it's on Tinder or a dating site or /soc/ hookup thread, you bet your ass you need to move fast. Both know what the game is.
>>
>>28330184
She isn't like a Stacey tier girl just to me she was a 9/10 i.e. cute face, watches anime, likes animals.
>>28330238
No I met her in person first and we messaged each other after that, I don't know if she wants me to text her or if that means fuck off
>>
>>28330332
Then it's a toss-up. She could be interested, or just friendly. And she could also lose interest at any time, without warning, without you doing anything wrong.

In cases like this, write one followup message a bit later. About something cool you did that day or whatever. Whatever you do, never write "pls respond" - you're guaranteed to get ghosted.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.