[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, how do I have fun? I haven't had fun since December
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: guardian_by_odobenusd7kwhr3.jpg (199 KB, 1024x1226) Image search: [Google]
guardian_by_odobenusd7kwhr3.jpg
199 KB, 1024x1226
/r9k/, how do I have fun? I haven't had fun since December last year.

Whenever I do something that I used to enjoy doing, I get this vague yet nagging anxiety, and stop after 10-30 minutes. The only "hobby" I've done this year is browse 4chan, and it's not even that enjoyable.
>>
Pray, it's not fun but you can enjoy it.
>>
>>28329799
No. Praying is literally a boring exercise in futility.
>>
I haven't really enjoyed anything in years

If you locked me in a room with nothing in it I'd get the same enjoyment out of living as I do now i.e none
>>
>>28329825
so meditation is?
>>
>>28329864
I tried meditation, it's ridiculous. You are literally doing nothing. I said I want to have fun, not do nothing.
>>
>>28329884
You're a close minded faggot. kill yourself.
>>
>>28329778
Literally doing anything new, just go into the shower and blast cold water for a little and laugh at how dumb it is your doing that. If you have friends go set up a hangout. Go to the gun range make flamethrowers at your house. Go do literally anything new and just decide what you like.
>>
>>28329896
>if someone doesn't like my hipster meditation shit where you literally do nothing, they're close minded

Yeah fuck off.
>>
>>28329778
It only has taken you a year to forget how to have fun?

Relax first or try something new.
Try to lose your self in the experience and not get neuronic about it.
It is probably that you are ether over thinking it or building up expectations rather then just enjoying what is in the moment.

Go somewhere you can cut loose like a amusement park to knock you out of this rut you seem to be stuck in.
>>
>>28329896
>not liking someone else's opinion
>they're closed minded
>kill yourself
Damn dude you have s fucked up head don't you? I bet your under 21
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.