[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people find blacks so funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-05-03-17-24-34_1.jpg (100 KB, 1076x1053) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-03-17-24-34_1.jpg
100 KB, 1076x1053
Why do people find blacks so funny?
>>
File: CJ-VtwCUYAAvE5T.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CJ-VtwCUYAAvE5T.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
>>28329306
Because Jews [\spoiler] .
>>
It's like watching a cat or a dog do something stupid.
Animals are less intelligent, so when they do something weird or stupid it makes people laugh.
Watching a cat dive into an empty box is like hearing a fat black woman yell "Oh hell no" to people.
>>
>>28329306
Because of memes and stereotypes
>>
>>28329306
Probably because roasting one another is how they grow up
>>
It's because black people are naturally funny and making fun of white people is also funny, which is something they do a lot.

Even Asians and other white people are getting in on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ciNuANH0uM
>>
File: 1449196481550.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1449196481550.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>>28329419
>filthyfrank
>funny
>>
File: Here we go.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Here we go.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>28329441
>filthy frank
>not funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhAeVfpy_Mo
>>
It's the culture that most of us blacks subscribe to. I'm sitting in a popeyes and I've already seen 4 dabs.
>>
File: 1458858190591.png (66 KB, 340x320) Image search: [Google]
1458858190591.png
66 KB, 340x320
After Katrina my school took an influx of niggers and the banter almost made up for all the violence.

Seriously though, we went from being so lax that students were allowed to keep their hunting rifles in their trucks to installing security cams at ever nook and cranny.
>>
>>28329441
>insulting franku

You don't belong here
>>
>>28329664
Filthy frank is a try hard normie fuck off with your teenage normie humour
>>
>>28329441
This
>>28329419
>>28329497
His audience is teenagers that say the exact same shit he makes fun of
>XD I'm so not like my generation of cringy people!
>Those weeaboos and are sooooo cringy I'm so much mature and original than them xD
I bet you probably watch that faggot idubs too
>>
>>28329306
Generally speaking, blacks are funnier and more creative. Whites are more intelligent and less prone to violence.
>>
>>28329694
I found filthy frank earlier this year and come on man his shit is pretty funny. I've looked in the comments and see his fans suck cock but the dude says some funny shit.
That types of peopl on the Internet is one of my favorites.
>>
>>28329678
Are you kidding me?

Joji is probably the only popular youtube content maker with a confirmed mental disorder.

He also has absurd self esteem issues and is extremely unstable. He has deleted countless videos because of his self esteem.

Also he's hilarious
>>
>>28329702
I wouldn't say more creative. None of them are good authors really or write any great fiction novels. Even the ones about black struggles are all by white birches
>>
>>28329735
>arguing about generalisations
top kek cuck.
>>
>>28329702
Whites are way more creative hence inventing everything. Blacks use confidence and banter to cover up their retardation.
>>
File: 1445876492073.png (188 KB, 420x551) Image search: [Google]
1445876492073.png
188 KB, 420x551
>>28329756
Nice use of banter and confidence to cover up your obvious insecurities
>>
>>28329756
Idk. They could just be really creative, but lacking in the technical skills required to invent n' shieeet.

>>28329749
You realize you're on 4chan, right? We literally do nothing all day other than making generalizations.
>>
>>28329306
>>28329331
>>28329360
Because blacks are the epitome of anti cringy. They have very charismatic features becaue their whole being is more focused on primal level things.

eg facial mimics, body language, tone of voice, dancing etc.
>>
>>28330090
That's because they are too stupid for any kind of higher level though so they only focus on primitive things.
>>
>>28329306
> Why do people find blacks so funny?

Monkeys are funny.
>>
Juxtaposition. Contrast.

We assume most niggers are retarded (and they are), so there's comedic value in finding the occasional one on the internet who can make a decent joke with comedic timing

>>28329360
basically this
>>
>>28329664
>calling him Franku
underage b&
>>
>>28329702
>whites are less creative
That's like saying you cannot see any forests because of all the trees that are in your way.

Whites have created literally everything that you use in your daily life, from internet to toothbrushes to parking lots.
>>
>>28330105
You probably don't even realize it but that's exactly why, but said in an extremely simplified way.

A smart black, or in fact anyone else can still be charismatic. It isn't intelligence that's the defining factor here, but the way their brain works. The way they think. Anxious/autistic/cringy people all have overactive brains which leads to overthinking and second guessing and all sorts of stuff you don't want to have when communicating with someone. Blacks by and large lack it, but that doesn't mean there aren't whites or anyone else who also lack it. They lack any self awareness, in a good way. They don't constantly worry about inane bullshit and about the smallest of things simultaneously while communicating because their brain simply doesn't entertain many thoughts at the same time. Their mind isn't jumping from one thought to another at the background of trying to think up something coherent to say. Again, this doesn't necessarily make them stupid, as this fact doesn't make it impossible for them to be intelligent or for them to be able to carefully analyse things. But what it does do is it makes them seem a bit "slower" because their mind won't be able to juggle many unrelated things at once. They may be slower to catch up on various forms of sarcasm or to perceive nuanced things or even notice when they're contradicting themselves in some ways. They wouldn't understand an autistic sense of humor you can find here.

They would seem dumber in a 5 minute conversation but overall their intellectual capabilities are in no way lacking in that what I said will not determine which type is more likely to receive higher education or better jobs or whatever have you.

However blacks do have a lower IQ generally. But I hope you now understand how it is not IQ that plays a role in this, but the way their brain (and those of other charismatic people) are wired.
>>
>>28330270
You know you can actually replace the word "charismatic" with confident here, for better understanding of what I mean.
>>
>>28329306
they're not, only cucks find them funny
>>
>>28329497
the only funny thing about this is that it is nothing like anime and it so far from on point that the absurdity makes me laugh

its like making a "every cooking show ever" and show showing a guy driving a car
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.