[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got evicted and have till midnight tomorrow to get the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160502_164359.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_164359.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
So I got evicted and have till midnight tomorrow to get the fuck out. Worse case scenario is I go hang out in Florida in a gated community. Only bad apart about this is I caused so much damn damage they're going to charge me up the ass. Plus that I just wanted to drink and take ativan today, which I have. Fuck it.
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 748x1922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 748x1922
Where you live senpai? I live in a gated community in north Miami , as long as you don't do drugs or get yourself arrested you can live in the guest room
>>
Post the whole thing (minus contact info or whatever). I want to see how awful of a neighbor you were pls.
>>
>>28329277
How did you case the damage?
>>
>police called on you multiple times
>threatening to kill people

Is OP a nig?
>>
I appreciate it but my mom has already offered me a place in Naples. Plus you wouldn't want me lol. 3x felon plus legal drugs.
>>
>>28329345
What're your felonies?
Have you ever acted on your apparent violent tendencies?
>>
>>28329316
My name is in it. But desu it was my upstairs neighbor, 2 plus times? Try 10 plus times in 2-3 months. I made 3 complaints to the office about her being too loud...I got the response "oh she's a nursing student...." I flipped out saying that means she can't make noise?
>>
>>28329371
Simple marijuana possession. Heroin with intent to distribute. Heroin with intent to distribute. Then my big case was resisting arrest, tampering with evidence, and marijuana possession with intent.
>>
>>28329321
Being a drunk dumbass on Xanax.
>>
The bullshit part of it all is that it says "excessive foot traffic" I don't even let people know where I live. I stopped selling drugs a couple years ago and I leave my place tops 2x daily.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.