[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
I am very shy, can't talk to women well, and I am fat.
>>
kill urself and hope u come back as chad this time
>>
>>28328714
Do I have to believe in Buddha first?
>>
If I had to guess, I'd say by being less fat, less shy and talking to women.

A bit radical I know, but maybe it'll work.
>>
>>28328732
OP probably can't stop eating
>>
>>28328701
How originally tall r u?
>>
>>28328782
178cm is my height
>>
Im only 178cm tall but being buff helps a lot. Just man the fuck up
>>
By being born a woman
being fat is negotiable, but being shy is a death blow to the romantic prospect of every man except perhaps the chaddest of chads
>>
>>28329010
>Just man the fuck up
How senpai? I just can't unless I'm really drunk
>>
>>28329119
really, so if I approach and say yo yo yo yo yo, muh lady, *tips fedora* how you doing? want to go on a date?
>>
>>28329263
>get /fit/
>go through the entire personnal improvement bullshit
>find an ugly girl
>date her
>acquire experience
>you don't care if it's awkward as fuck since she's ugly
>date a less ugly girl
>acquire more experience
>you don't care if it's still awkward because once again she isn't your dream girl
>repeat process until you find yourself a girl that makes you care
>>
>>28330109
OP your attempt at bumping makes me sad.. so I'll bump too
>>
Get some pre-workout, some weight loss pills and go on an extreme workout plan. You dont have to be ripped you just cant be fat. Also short haircut that you can style, not like typical chad haircut though
>>
I have sames.
There are girls out there that like fat dudes. Right? Right?!
>>
>>28330324
Only fat guys with money
>>
Problem here you probably expect a relationship like in the animes, love and all, while most women are more like what you see in the vagabond threads; i.e you need to bullshit them with flirty language to get in their pants (or even get in a "relationship" which is basically the same)
>>
>>28328701
Lose weight, interact with people more? Join a team or something. I know I'm simplifying it and it is hard but that's literally what you have to do if you want things to improve.
>>
>>28328701
Exercise, make a regular friend or two if you don't have one already, and read models by Mark Manson. Seriously. Find a free PDF if you must. That shit is ace
>>
>>28330391
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lxGR-htV6Uw

Also a little glimpse into what he's all about. The audio stops being cunty around 11 minutes
>>
Women are pretty easy imo. Most are shortminded and easily outsmarted. Say that cliche "cute shit" youd see on one of those love pages on Instagram.
>>
>>28330194
nope I am not op, but I share same fate with op
>>
>>28330431
I have a cute little dick, I name him dickie, dickie wants to be inside of you? :D
>>
OP, if you were actually sweet and cute, you might have a shot. But since you browse and post on /r9k/, you cursed yourself with basically eternal lovelessness.

Welcome!

your complimentary noose will arrive within 14 working days
>>
>>28330928
if OP had a shot to begin with, he wouldn't be lonely and hence wouldn't get on r9k
>>
OP do I still need to tell you to kill yourself
>>
OP in order to lose weight, eat 12 cheese burgers a day. 4 for each meal.
>>
>>28331307
>>28331349
I see leddit is already here
>>
>>28331460
Not them but how is that leddit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.