[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The path to autism bux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1462240501020.png (1 MB, 733x1271) Image search: [Google]
1462240501020.png
1 MB, 733x1271
I walked out of my job today without telling anyone or saying anything. Fuck retail I literally never wanted to kill my self more then I have in the past couple months.

How the fuck do people do it? Does anyone have any experience getting autism bucks? How'd it go and what do I do? I'm 19 if that matters.
>>
>>28328595
>step 1: have autism
That's about it
>>
>>28328629
I literally have aspergers.
>>
>>28328733

on an unrelated note, isn't it great photos of Japanese qts without the washed out whitening touch up crap that they use for idol shoots.

I like the slightly brown tan that Japanese naturally rock, not the fuckdoll animu complexion
>>
File: Smugmarine.png (124 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
Smugmarine.png
124 KB, 510x546
>>28328595
>Work retail as security guard
>Stand around all day
>Occasionally have to answer easy customer questions or direct them to a manager
>Occasionally have to phone the police
>People visibly get annoyed or nervous if they make eye contact with you
>Walk around and talk to the other members of staff who are always really busy and stressed
>Wonder why they put up with it rather than just standing near a door all day like me
>Work 2 days a week for 24 hours, 5 days of the week are spent playing videogames and doing whatever the fuck I want

Ya'll need to get comfy easy life security jobs.
>>
>>28328595
Sauce??????
Site where I can find similar shit???
>>
>>28328849

Did you need to apply for security or was that just one of the positions that was free when you went for the job interview?
>>
>>28328849
How do i get security jobs
>>
File: 199.jpg (7 KB, 210x208) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
7 KB, 210x208
>>28328888
>>28328889
>Get security licence
>In the UK it's an SIA license
>You can get them for free on the dole
>Apply to security firms
>Most are usually hungry for people
>Site security is the best
>You might hit the jackpot and get nightwork on a dead ass site where you can literally LITERALLY sleep for most of your shift and still get paid.
>Though usually you'll have to walk about once every hour.

Go have a look lads, you can find some comfy gigs.
>>
>>28328952

Thanks, mate. This sort of work appeals to me.
>>
File: 1457831932930.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1457831932930.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>28328952
I wanted to do that but my parents said security guards are losers and would kick me out if I did it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.