[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you reply if a girl sent you this, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 16
File: rip.png (23 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
23 KB, 480x318
How would you reply if a girl sent you this, /r9k/?
>>
I'll reply with:
>"You have validation issues I cannot fulfill. I do not want any formal intimate relationship with you. Wait one year before you talk to me again."
>>
>>28328609
That's a bit harsh, don't you think? Especially since I told her previously that I prefer if she's blunt and honest.
>>
>>28328631

She likes the other guy more than you.

Who cares?
>>
>>28328631
"I appreciate the honesty". Then block her on all devices and move on to someone who knows what she wants.
>>
>>28328549
>I know it's not like dating or or anything

Why do modern youth have this idea. You have a guy coming over every week with romantic intentions, you are making out and possibly having sex, but in their minds it's "not dating or anything" and they can "try multiple people out at the same time or whatever"

Btw she said she's "not into that" but she will throw that out the fuckin window the second 2 different Chads want to have sex with her. The whole reason she has this weird internal logic of "it's not dating so I can cheat on all guys, but I don't like to do that" is because she is setting up the framework for the "it's not dating" attitude to be a normal thing that most young girls do. She's setting everything up to be able to cheat on casual boyfriends later in her life, by mentally justifying it to herself as "well we weren't ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' dating ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' so it's ok"
>>
>>28328549
>K

and than ignore her the rest of your life.
>>
>>28328549

I'd reply:
>"I don't care."
>>
>>28328609

what the fuck.

Is that a real reply or is it an ironic one?

>>28328549

>"Ok. Good luck!"

You realize this kind of drama is delicious for girls, right? Best thing to do is pretend like it's not important for you.
>>
>>28328643
Yeah, no shit, otherwise she would have gone for me.

>>28328652
I'm not really in a position to be picking and choosing here. I'm on /r9k/, remember?

>>28328665
But anon, I have the same mentality myself. While you're not in an exclusive relationship you can see whoever you want, imo.
>>
let her know you are pissed off
it shows you care
without being too pussy
whatever you do dont beg for her to come back
>>
OP is clearly about to be cucked.
>>
>>28328693
Then if you know what to do and understand the situation perfectly, why are you asking for help, smart-ass?
>>
>>28328767
I'm asking what you would have done, not what I should do. I'm curious about /r9k/.
>>
>>28328549

>Thanks for being honest. Good luck, but I don't think I have any interest in maintaining a relationship with you after this. Please don't contact me again.
>>
Shid ight
>>
>>28328823
No "good luck".

I'd say everything but without any sugar and sprinkles. Fuck that shit. If it's a bitch that's gonna leave me, I'd just say "Bye bye" and block them.

This is from an autist who has never talked to a female ever. Literally, not one female.
>>
>>28328549
don't reply at all

drop her like an aborted baby

you aren't still in to her, are you? this isn't some shit test, she's asking you to be a cuck
>>
Ask her if you can prep the bull
>>
>>28328549
I'm genuinely really touched you'd go to the effort of telling me. I don't want to be second best to some other guy so even though it's been fun and you're a great girl I'm not gonna stick around but thanks for the laughs and I hope you have a great life.

Don't be sorry that's just the law of the jungle.
>>
File: cheekycunt.jpg (383 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cheekycunt.jpg
383 KB, 1600x1200
>>28328549
>"I really don't give a fuck about anything, especially the petty drama surrounding your preference in romantic partners"

Then wait for the inevitable butthurt, if it subsides change topics. If not whatever.
>>
>>28328549
can i at least be your cuck? pleeeeease?
>>
nice reddit tier post you roasty whore
>>
>>28328549
thanks for being honest.

goodbye
>>
i really want us to stay cuck buddies
>>
>>28328549
"Oh well, your loss. I'll go talk to X instead".

And then I move on. If she doesn't want to invest time into me, I'm not going to waste my effort.
>>
She likes you less than the other guy, and she disrespect you enough to drag you through the mud as her backup orbiter if you're willing to go for it, but she respects you enough to tell you to your face that that's how it is. Sucks but could be a lot worse. I would just thank her for the honesty and tell her you're not interested.
>>
>>28328848

Which is how I know you have no idea what you're talking about. Girls talk among themselves. If you don't say good luck, you sound like a bitter autist and you'll hurt your chances with any of her "friends" (and women's "friends" = anyone they know)
>>
>>28328784
>I'm asking what you would have done, not what I should do.
>>28328693
>I'm not really in a position to be picking and choosing here. I'm on /r9k/, remember?

Which one is it? I told you what I would do. Fuck hanging around. I won't be second choice, mate.
>>
>>28328925
>your loss

Sure it is, buddy. Sure it is... ;)
>>
fuck her if you get the chance, but never commit to her or spend money on her
>>
>>28328549
I'd make her my fuck buddy and look for an other girl in the meantime.
Depending on how the situation evolves I may ask for a threesome with the guy, drug them while we drink at my place and take him for a wild ride that will pass him the envy to fuck my girl ever again.
>>
>>28328693
you put yourself in that position

when you do anything other than wishing her well and blocking her, you say to her that you have no options and that you are desperate and pathetic.

block and leave
>>
>all these shitty responses
It's obvious none of you interact with women.

Anyways just reply with
>"alright no problem, good luck"
It shows that you have options and her bailing is no skin off your back. If you reply with "HURR DONT CONTACT ME AGAIN U HAV THR VALIDATION ISSUES!!!!" It shows that you put all your cards on the table when it comes to her and then lost. It also makes you look butthurt and like you get rejected too often.
>>
>>28328997
It is, I'm pretty fucking awesome. But whatever, I'd still be getting laid before days end, which is all I care about right now.
>>
>be in relationship for 5 years
>get engaged
>gf goes to uni an hour away
>drive up to see her every weekend
>after a few months find out she has another bf
>call her up and threaten to kill her and shit
>after a lot of yelling and what not never talk to her again
>blocked her on everything, changed my number
That was 3 months ago. My only regret is saying anything to her at all. Would have hurt her a lot more knowing she didn't hurt me. Don't let her think she hurt you OP. It will destroy her inside
>>
>>28328784
As omega as it is I probably would have put my tail between my legs and held on, provided it was someone I was really interested in. I don't like being second, third or last choice any more than the next guy but when you've got so little to offer there's no sense in pitching a bitch when they want to explore their options. Or at least that's the way I look at it.

How can you bargain or impose boundaries when their interest is only marginal in the first place? Call me tactless but it sounds like you're going to lose no matter how you play.
>>
>>28328925
>I'll go talk to x instead
Yeah, no.
Shell see right through those sour grapes. First part was good though
>>
>>28328688
This is the only acceptable answer. Then ignore her.
>>
>>28329096
>first part was good

Lol
>>
>>28329096
Are you Implying I don't have other options? Why wouldn't I? Is she the last woman on Earth?
>>
File: part 1.png (63 KB, 490x832) Image search: [Google]
part 1.png
63 KB, 490x832
>>28328549
Well, here's what I ended up saying anyway, since I like having options and female friends.
>>
>"I understand, honestly I'd probably do the same thing depending on who I liked more. No hard feelings."

Might seem a bit too nice, but what can you do? Might as well forgive and forget.
>>
>>28329117
>on /r9gay/

well you do have an option called boipucci
>>
>>28328549
If you're not insulted by this you should kill yourself. She's basically telling you to stick around as a backup in case her first choice rejects her. Anyway, here is some general advice: you shouldn't care about roasties, and I hope you don't. Who even is this girl? Who cares? It's fine to fuck girls but don't have feelings for them, ever, you will regret it.
>>
>>28329193
No thanks, not into guys. I'm not a "robot" though.
>>
Get an axe and chop her into pieces
>>
>>28329217
than your opinion = shit
>>
>>28329179
God you're such a fucking retard. You're basically ASKING her if you can be her Plan B.
Get the fuck out of here you fucking mongoloid pussy
>>
>>28329182
What a fucking beta attitude. I hate people like you. "Oh, it's fine if you don't like me! Really! Just cuck my shit up!"

The poetic justice is that it is for this very reason that girls don't like you in the first place.
>>
File: part 2.png (41 KB, 484x766) Image search: [Google]
part 2.png
41 KB, 484x766
>>28328549
>>28329179
cont.

>inb4 beta cuck
Yeah, maybe, but I'm not overly attached to her in the first place, so being friends is fine with me. Besides, what do I have to lose by keeping my options open? If she rejects me again or if I cut things off with her, I end up with the exact same result - nothing.
>>
>>28329117
No I'm saying you sound like a little fucking kid saying that. The goal is to make it believable that you don't give a shit
>>
>>28329270
do you know her irl? or just met online? because if you do know her irl, you are fucking screwed.
>>
>>28328925
I wouldn't say that since I'm not bitter, and it sounds childish.
>>
>>28329270
Jesus, you make bronies look like Chads
>>
>>28329305
We met up once on Saturday and did pretty much everything but have sex.
>>
>>28328549
I wouldn't because I don't want a gf and I'm certainly no beta orbiter, not to mention this would never happen to me because I only make friends with dudes.
>>
>>28328679
>>28328688
Some form of this. Try to play it off cool. Be less frequently available to her; keep the bitch at arm's length.
>>
>>28329270
>>28329179
You should have just said something along those lines:

>>28329055
>>"alright no problem, good luck"

Just move on to the next girl.
>>
>>28329179
>>"my conscience won't appreciate polygamy"

so she wants to use you as a back up cock, tells you as much, but has moral hang ups about polygamy?

the amount of hypocrisy and narcissism here is palpable
>>
>>28329270
NEVERMIND

NIGGA YOU FUCKED UP.

KILL YOURSELV MY MAN
>>
Just reply with "k". That will make her extremely mad
>>
>>28328693
>I'm not really in a position to be picking and choosing here
You're not; she is - and she chose the other guy.
>>
>>28329317
You are now the fucking king of betas in your town.

How old are you? Don't you have the thing called BOUNDARIES?
>>
>>28328549
"This is your life, and you are free to do as you please, but also keep in mind that you're flying too close to the sun Icarus. I just hope that when all is said and done, and you have had your fun, that you will be able to deal with the consequences. I would also ask that you don't contact me again."
>>
>>28329270
You are a huge fucking pussy and I'm pissed
>>
>>28329293
So by moving in I'm saying I'm hung up on it? Yeah, no. You're retarded and stuck in high school level thinking, probably because you're still stuck in high school
>>
this is verbatim what i would have said

"Well thanks for telling me"

"I think we should go our separate ways"

And when she inevitably comes crawling back I'll reject her.
>>
>>28329270
fucking hell. why dont you offer to pay for her date with the other guy aswell
>>
>>28329474
No.

Don't thank these fucking whores, anons.

Don't show them any gratitude, not even tongue-in-cheek. Don't be cold either. Just be super fucking neutral.
>>
>>28329416
I can't recall the last time that I had to cringe that much at a post.
>>
Respond with the emoji of a cat with a birthday cake

Or

"Gay"

Or dick pic.
>>
>>28329509

Addendum: do not reply to her response then block her.
>>
>>28328549
Even though that sucks at least she's straightforward and not playing shitty roundabout games with you.
>>
>>28329460
You're a fucking moron. You ARE hung up on it. All you had to do was reply with a couple words then move on and instead you cucked yourself. We're you raised by a single mom? You're a MASSIVE pussy
>>
>all these people saying i should tell her to fuck off
But why? I'm not attached to her, I don't feel angry at her for rejecting me - it's her fucking choice. In the meantime, I can have another friend, which is always nice. What's more, I can always see other people in the meantime, which is exactly what I'm doing - I'm meeting up with someone else for drinks tomorrow.
>>
>>28329270
You fucking cuck. You shouldn't even consider yourself a man. You're a dog. A thirsty, thirsty weak dog. You are the epitome of a weakling, the antithesis of what it means to be a man. Castrate yourself, chemically and physically and then grovel at the feet of the roasty whore you unquestioningly place above your own dignity.
>>
>ask for advice
>do complete opposite

never change r9k
>>
>>28329624
Most people are telling you that you shoul have kept it at a simple, "Aight, good luck then". If you need platonic friends, go and make platonic friends. You've already been intimate with her. This is poison to real friendship.
>>
>>28329627
So you seem to dislike me, anon. How does it feel that someone like me is sleeping with women and goes out with friends and is genuinely happy?

>>28329646
>following /r9k/'s advice regarding women
Now THAT would be silly

>>28329661
I disagree - I'm friends with nearly all of my exes, and I don't think that having slept together destroyed anything.
>>
>>28329598
Ok buddy, if you say so.
>>
>>28329693
>slept with many women
>is on /r9gay/ boasting about it
>but is still posting on /r9gay/

the only thing I got out of your posts. is that you are literally not a man but still a child.

One day you will grow up and hate yourself for the stupid shit you have done.
>>
>>28329270
C u c k

C u c k b l o x
>>
Cuckold, why not meet up with her and watch her have sex with this guy as she talks to you about how you are still her safety net.
>>
>>28329693
>that having slept together destroyed anything

You'll see the day. Either one of your exes will get with a new guy who'll hate you for being around, or your new gf will hate them. Trust me, it will happen, unless you really run with those polyamorous faggots like one of your posts suggested. And if it does happen, I hope for you that your circle of friends is not too close because this shit will destroy friendships and make things weird.
>>
>>28329718
>many
I never said many, anon. Don't put words in my mouth(:
>>
>>28329693
>So you seem to dislike me, anon. How does it feel that someone like me is sleeping with women and goes out with friends and is genuinely happy?

I don't fucking know you. Going by your posts, I get the impression that you have no dignity whatsoever. To the point where you'll let yourself be used for fucking and then thrown away for the next guy who satisfies her urges. This is a quality I very much despise in the modern male. Any self-respecting person wouldn't casually brush this shit off, let alone continue a relationship with someone who used them for a cheap fuck.

But no, it must be because I'm a frustrated virgin. Get fucked anon. Oh wait, you did and were thrown by the wayside afterwards.
>>
>>28329739
>still doesn't remember where he is

you do realise that 2 women is many here you fucking KEK.
>>
>>28328549
>"ok lol"
then never reply again
>>
>>28329734
My exes aren't in any of my friend groups, they're just separate, so if the worst comes to worst we can just stop talking to each other.

>>28329763
>I got rejected
>that's supposed to make me feel inadequate
You know normal people get rejected all the time, right? And why should I care, if I want to get laid and the girl wants to get laid, should we still not do it because you told me that it's wrong for society?

>>28329764
Oh yeah lol. I guess I'm fucking Kasanova then.
>>
>>28328549
>Cool, I appreciate you being straightforward.
AND THEN HAVE SOME FUCKING SELF-RESPECT AND DROP CONTACT.

Simple as that senpaitachi, no need to go full hostile but spare yourself from becoming (in the best-case scenario) a pathetic future-cuck.
>>
>>28329850
>My exes aren't in any of my friend groups

So they aren't really close friends. You're just being polite and keep in touch with exes. That is not the same as true friendship.
>>
>>28329926
I'm more of a social butterfly with only 2 or 3 really close friends anyway, so this is what I'm like with most of my friends.
>>
>>28328549
what kind of question is that? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ofcourse
>>
>>28328693
>I'm not really in a position to be picking and choosing here. I'm on /r9k/, remember?
you already lost, leave now with your dignity
>>
>>28329946
You should keep it like that if you want to avoid exes becoming a problem. But don't you do stuff with a larger group of people? Birthday parties, barbecues and stuff like that? Once people start to befriend each other, it is difficult to stop the train. And then exes or hook-ups can become a huge problem.
>>
>>28330019
I usually end up doing stuff with whatever group invited me and rarely invite too many people with me. As for events I host myself, I keep them small, or just go with my flat since I live with them.
>>
>>28329179
>>28329270
This isn't even schadenfraude. I'm legitimately angry that pathetic suplicating betas like you exist, who grovel for table scraps and are thankful for the opportunity to be part of the backdrop of some skank's personal beta harem.
>>
>>28330080
Keep your "integrity" and I'll keep my women and friends.
>>
>>28330080
>schadenfraude
It's schadenfreude, mate. Frau literally means "woman".
>>
>I'm no silver medal you roastie.
>>
>>28330135
how does it feel that none of them will actually love you?

do you know why we hate your kind? because there is literally no difference between you and those sluts that we hate.
>>
>>28330135
>I'll keep my women
Will you? Because it looks like you got kicked to the curb like a stray pussycat.
>>28330152
>Frau literally means "woman".

maybe it's more fitting than i thought
>>
File: Ree.jpg (8 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
Ree.jpg
8 KB, 384x384
>>28329270
>having a friend
NORMALFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
"kept hanging"?
nah, cya
>>
>>28328823
Best one so far if you want to burn the bridge for potential pussy
>>
>>28328549
Say nothing, cut all contact.

I guess you could block her, but then she'd get all huffy and post passive aggressive shit on twitter about how someone blocked her. Better to just ignore her and see het gradually deteriorate every time she comes to you for attention.
>>
>>28330165
Who said I want love? Maybe I want casual hookups and friends with benefits? I've had love, and being loved by someone you don't love back isn't nice in the slightest.

>>28330174
>getting rejected is bad
Getting rejected is natural, my friend.
>>
>>28329179
d'aaaw you two would make the cutest of friends, you should paint each other's nails
>>
>>28330304
I'm sure you're very used to it.
>>
>>28330349
>being friends with girls is bad
Ok Mr Hard Man.
>>
>>28330364
they're not your 'friends' you fucking imbecile. You're the archetypical pathologically desperate niceguy. A mascot. This girl and every girl you've treated this way has zero respect for you.
>>
>>28328549
sounds like its not the first time this bitch has done this,
reminds me of previous long distance relationship girl i had, who strung me along literally for years, then ultimately the moment i stepped away, she was on the phone with the asshole

and that asshole apparently like got sent plane tickets to her place, and then cashed them in instead

and she never really liked me or wanted to be with me, i was just her amusement until that guy finally stepped up
>>
>i know i can try multiple people out at the same time
Probably never talk to her again unless it was 2 am and i was blackout drunk trying to get laid
>>
>>28330400
It's perfectly possible.
I don't really care much for them and if they can't offer something worthwhile in return for my time and kindness, I'll just cut ties.
That's how all relationships work.

And no the vague possibility of sexual relations that only exists in my mind is not something worth anything.
>>
don't talk to her or her black bull ever again
>>
>>28328549
Tell her to fuck off because relationships are pointless wastes of time.
>>
"U KEK ME? FUCK U! *loads shotgun*"
>>
At least she is honest and feels bad about it

Can you say the same about most women?
>>
>>28328688

this makes it sound like you care you idiot
>>
pussies like you are too beta to join the beta-uprising, we need the sociopathic beta heroes like mercer & elliot rodgers not someone who talks to girls like a gay best friend
>>
>>28330554
nope

can't say that about this one either
>>
>>28328609
*tips fedora*

>>28328652
this desu
>>
>>28328549
hold on shhh.. shut up for a second. a guy in this room just farted. i'm going to find out who it was.
>sign off
>steal boat
>go to middle of ocean
>kill self
>police investigate, question the girl, and think i was killed by the guy who farted
>force all men who were in the room at the time to keep "fart journals" for a year so they can determine the most likely farter
>at some point something like this will happen: "LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER. YOU SAID YOU FARTED 12 TIMES ON MARCH 3RD. BUT YOUR FUCKING FART JOURNAL SAYS YOU FARTED 14 TIMES! WHICH IS IT? WHICH IS IT JERRY YOU MOTHERFUCKING LIAR DID YOU FART 12 OR 14 TIMES?? WHERE'S THE BODY???"
>>
File: really nigga.jpg (10 KB, 212x186) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.jpg
10 KB, 212x186
>>28329270
guaranteed you are an autist in a chads body
>>
>>28329270
Where the hell is your self-respect? Goddamn, I haven't seen desperation like this in a LONG time.
>>
File: TalkingExample.jpg (912 KB, 2160x1920) Image search: [Google]
TalkingExample.jpg
912 KB, 2160x1920
>>28330839
Pretty much, yeah.
Origami.
>>
File: HowWeGotTogether.png (42 KB, 487x675) Image search: [Google]
HowWeGotTogether.png
42 KB, 487x675
>>28328549
>>28329179
>>28329270
Here's how we ended up getting together in the first place.
>>
>>28330468
>I don't really care much for them and if they can't offer something worthwhile in return for my time and kindness, I'll just cut ties.
>That's how all relationships work.
nigga im not the guy you're replying to but listen: you're self-sabotaging any a c t u a l friendship by propositioning yourself as a doormat rather than a friend. You could have some deeper and less disingenous friendships by being more assertive. You're not a good friend, and seeming how that is what you want to be i'd say you're making yourself miss out.

For brevitys sake im not even opening the can of worms that is "being friends with a woman", but seriously, you cant just float around above all types of relationships and then just pick wherever some space is available.
>>
>>28331238
OP here, (>>28330468) isn't me.
>>
>>28331176
oh cool! we totally still care so thanks a bunch for the update.
>>
>>28331276
But if you don't care so much why did you reply?
>>
>>28330304
>Who said I want love? Maybe I want casual hookups and friends with benefits? I've had love, and being loved by someone you don't love back isn't nice in the slightest.

That is what the boy in you saying. Because you are not manly enough to accept that you need love, you just hide behind those games. So the opposite gender can tell you that she loves you.
That is what you are looking for. For someone to come out to you and accept you.

And the way you play it. It will never happen. Because you will only attract the type of girls who don't care about you at all. Or friends who don't care about you at all.

Maybe instead of being all "look guys how I can into fitting XD". Look into the mirror and start looking for your trueself.

People like you disgust me.
>>
>>28331238
You do realize that all relationships are trades, right?
You offer something and you get something in return.
>>
File: IMG_0250[1].png (85 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250[1].png
85 KB, 640x960
>>28331314
I'm pretty sure I know what I want and what I don't want better than some stranger on the internet, but thank you for your "expert opinion".
>>
>>28331393
>I know what I want more than you dad

you don't know shit. that is why you are a pathetic piece of shit.

I would rather talk with traps on /r9k/ than the likes of you.
>>
>>28331416
Ok anon, and what credentials do you have to tell me what I want and what to do?
>>
>>28328549
> Okay, cool. I don't really care, haha, It's not like I'm not seeing other people myself. I thought we both were?
>>
>>28331384
>black and white thinking
very well, be the cuck you always wanted to be famalam
>>
>>28331587
It's called abstraction.
>>
>>28329354
this fampais

not even a joke
>>
"That sucks, but thanks for being honest."

If you don't want to be her friend you add:

"Unfortunately I wanted a relationship, so I think it's better if we don't talk anymore."
>>
File: 1429094799088.jpg (215 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1429094799088.jpg
215 KB, 960x720
I'd keep it nice and simple, and call her a whore

It's appropriate to be angry in such a situation and I should demonstrate that. She already apologized, so she is well aware she did a bad thing and I am justified with my anger. It also shows I care. I also shouldn't be passive about it, I'll be blunt and honest.

I probably wouldn't respond much after that, no real point, and make note that things are on the downturn and should probably look for another girl. This is just her being too much of a passive bitch to truly break things off.

Maybe she'll get angry at me. Most likely she'll just agree, say I have a right to be upset, and throw a self-blame pity-party for herself.
>>
>>28331600
senpai, i'm saying you're giving too much and getting too little in return.
You reply with saying relations are a trade. Something i wasn't disagreeing with, i was merely pointing out how your little Friends&Co. trade will run your business into the ground because the scales aren't even.
Then, instead of being the nice little agreeable beta fuccboi you pretend to be around those neat friends of yours, you take my comparison to extremes("muh trade!!!1!11"), don't argue the actual point i was trying to make, and then just try to correct me instead of elaborating what exactly it is that makes you want to be a pussy so much.

Besides, relations aren't a trade because trades imply a known return on investment beforehand.
>>
>>28328549
>Unbelievable
>Don't waste my time by talking to me again.

Words to that effect. Not some beta shit can "let's be friends" bunk.

If I wanted to be a dick I'd ask her if she had any hot friends.
>>
>>28329270
I've never met a guy who uses the reverse smiley that isn't an authentic cuckhold
>>
>>28328549

Something like "Thanks for being honest, but I'm not interesting in being your friend. Good luck." No reason to be a bitter edgelord if she's being upfront with you. Most people are too immature to be so honest.
>>
OP is a mess. OP is a disgrace. OP has accepted his position as a beta orbiter. He was rewarded with sex but Chad came in and he is fine with that because his mistress has tamed OP. In OP's warped view of reality he is just being a nice "chill" guy. Betas gonna beta. Even the most bitter m misogynist virgin robots are greater men than this kind of cuck beta.
>>
File: 1449471351652.png (279 KB, 526x588) Image search: [Google]
1449471351652.png
279 KB, 526x588
>>28331757

Don't act like a typical Stacy and let your emotions control you. If she really was a stinking whore, she'd just cheat on you or completely ignore you without any explanation.
>>
I recently realized that I should be with a guy who actually wanted me in his life from he beginning instead of with guys I have to fight to get the time of day from

Life has improved tenfold since this epiphany
>>
Don't respond, you two are done and it would just make you look clingy.

Write her off and if you bump into her later in life you might hook up, but don't count on it.

I mean at least she didn't fuck him while dating you right? Classier than some women I've dated
>>
>>28328549
Keep banging her on the side for as long as you can. Dont commit though.
>>
I gotta hand it to you for being honest, seriously. /r9k/ taught me that women were all lying pieces of shit, so to see you be so honest about their most obsessive thing - which is cuckoldry - to someone like me.

Well, it's clear you like the other guy more than you. I knew way before I even met you I wouldn't last long with a woman. No, not someone like me. But thank you SO MUCH for taking my virginity - you have no idea how much better my life is now. I may not ever stick it in a girl ever again, but I can now live in peace with my anime and video games without having to worry about missing out on losing the v-card at a young age.

Have a nice day!
>>
most people on /r9k/ would probably do the same as the girl in the op to be quite honest senpai
>>
>>28331911
We never dated though. We met on Tinder and hooked up once, that was it.
>>
don't listen to these beta cucks. there's a reason they spend their lives on this board
here's what you write: "hey idgaf about all that desu, i just wanna pound that pussy. hmu if u down, otherwise bye"

source: i've actually fucked bitches
>>
>>28331964

>met on Tinder

the fact that she gave you such an explanation is a miracle. move on, but don't rage out like a sperg.
>>
>>28331964
just say you appreciate the effort and good luck
it's shitty of her to basically choose someone over you but at least she didn't act like a bitch about it
burning bridges won't do anything
>>
>>28332027
>>28332040
You guys know I already replied, right? I'm seeing someone else tomorrow but if that falls through then this is always an option.

>>28329179
>>28329270
>>
>>28332069
don't have the time to look through 150 replies
and you're a cuck
why would you spend so much effort on a girl that wants nothing to do with you?
>>
>>28328693
>While you're not in an exclusive relationship you can see whoever you want
kek, if you're not exclusive you're not in a relationship
>>
>>28332117
It's not a lot of effort, all it took was a couple of fb messages to keep a friend have my options open. It took more effort to make this thread than that.

>>28332124
There is such a thing as polygamous relationships, but either way we were never dating to start with.
>>
File: hunchbackFile.jpg (27 KB, 574x467) Image search: [Google]
hunchbackFile.jpg
27 KB, 574x467
>>28328549
>There is such a thing as polygamous relationships
Those aren't real relationships anon. Jesus fucking Christ how old are you anyway?
>>
>>28332260
originally intended for >>28332175
>>
>>28332260
That's not really for you to say, anon. And what does it matter?
>>
File: population_you.png (340 KB, 691x960) Image search: [Google]
population_you.png
340 KB, 691x960
>>28332175
>There is such a thing as polygamous relationships
>polygamous relationships
>a thing
>>
>>28330232

you're not getting pussy from her. she doesn't respect you at all. in fact by ghosting her, you create desire because up til now she'll be expecting betas to lust after her.
>>
>>28332341
It's for me and anybody else with a drop of common sense to say. I want to know how old you are because both people in the conversations posted seem like immature retards.
>>
>>28331948
that's why we're smart enough to avoid female contact
>>
File: 1417743216381.jpg (50 KB, 613x587) Image search: [Google]
1417743216381.jpg
50 KB, 613x587
>>28328549

>K

Like a kick straight to the gooch
>>
She was honest

You must tell that you enjoyed talking to her and the honesty was nice, but that you are not a B plan and wish her a good day
Proceed to block her from everything

play some vidya, masturbate, and cry once that night.

Then you move on
>>
>>28332665
I'm not attached to her, I was never attached to her, and this was never going to be anything more than casual friends with benefits, and I never thought of it differently.
>>
>>28332691
Then you are a degenerate from what i just read above
Or just memeing.

Anyway you are disgracefull to our sex. Get some dignity
>>
>>28332722
>dignity
All the good your "dignity" does you(:
>>
Girls are always like this, this one just felt
comfortable enough to let you know about it.
>>
>>28332760
Girls aren't always like this, but some of them are, just like some guys are like that as well, including me.
>>
File: FunTimes.png (32 KB, 485x593) Image search: [Google]
FunTimes.png
32 KB, 485x593
>all these messages about how i'll never get anything since i'm a beta orbitter
This message is from a girl I'm meeting tomorrow. How does it feel knowing that cucks like me are getting laid so much more than you?
>>
>>28328549
You are a cuck in making pal. Get out of thus roasti's net before she fries you in front of her bull
>>
>>28328549
She is respecting you enough to be honest. She is also an undecisive bitch.

Tell her to talk to you when she has made up her mind, wheter she picked you or the other guy.

That or simply move on and keep the hunt.
>>
>>28332995
She's not indecisive, she chose him over me. I'm not mad or upset about it, I don't mind just being friends with her.
>>
>>28333039
Then there is your answer I guess. Be friends with her and keep the hunt on. Get a better bitch.

Problem solved. Geez nigguh, that was easy.
>>
>>28333151
Oh, there was never a problem, I already replied to her. I was just curious what /r9k/ would do.

>>28329179
>>28329270
>>
>>28332747
a normie without dignity
>>28332879
and memeing

you are pathetic, why don't you get a job, study and man the fuck up instead doing this kind of bullshit in this robot owned board?
How can any of this be fullfying to you, real or not.
>>28329179

if you are really like this then im so sorry for you, betakuk
>>
>>28333206
It's cool, man, I'm sleeping with women and I'm genuinely happy with my life, Can you say the same for yourself?
>>
>>28332879
you are such a nu male
>>
>>28333360
And you are archaic and lonely, but at least that sense of self-righteousness helps you get through the day.
>>
probably irrelevant by now but:
1. as for how i think you should reply, i think you should be yourself (not being sarcastic here, if you say something you don't believe in it will hurt you eventually).
2. personally (and i'll admit on how the dynamics with the girl went before this happens) i would probably be happy for her and appreciative of her being open and honest about it. i would also state that i believe i will be good to her (if i believe that) and that it's a shame if by the time she figures out what she wants i am no longer available...
>>
>woman treats people (and you specifically) like a pair of shoes, trying them on and discarding them until she finds her favourite or they get back in stock
>you're fine with this

Disgusting.
>>
>>28333427
I have BPD you sad fuck. Stop trolling and get on with yer life
>>
>>28333440
I'm fine with it because that's exactly how I treat women, and I expect it to go both ways.

>>28333432
Thanks man - I already replied to her though. I don't think I'd be good for her - I have no real interest in her other as a casual friends-with-benefits, so there's no reason to try and persuade her to drop what might be an actual relationship to sleep with me, seeing as I'm kinda doing fine in that department.
>>
>>28333497
Don't try to guilt-trip me, you're the one who started trying to insult me.
>>
>>28333531
>Don't try to guilt-trip me

are you gonna cry now? Stop being a fag and grow some balls for fuck sake
>>
File: 1459714070050.png (63 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
1459714070050.png
63 KB, 209x201
>>28328549
You just want me to respond, I don't have a correct response to this.
If I tell you dating another guy while being in a relationship with me is okay (which it isnt) then you will twist that into
>"You don't love me enough to keep
me"
And if I'm not okay with it, you will just think im a possessive jerk somehow and twist it.

>Make your own decision and quit being indecisive.
>>
>>28328549
You got the wrong person.
>>
>>28330792
lol random xDDDD
>You have to be 18+ to use 4chan
>>
>>28328549
What an indecisive shithead. Nobody should be stringing along multiple people, or anybody else at all really.

>you "happen"
>then he makes a move
>now she's "trying both of you out"
>she thinks she can try multiple people out
>she thinks that it's acceptable to put whatever you had on hold because someone else made a move after you
>clearly she doesn't like you as much because of that
>so she's ambivalent to being in a relationship at all and probably was just like "sure whatever" when you """happened""""
>since she can "try out multiple people" the concept clearly just doesn't matter to her as a whole

Nah OP just avoid her, she's a retard.
>>
>>28333568
I'm not the one who started telling his sob-story to try and win an internet argument.
>>
>>28328693
>otherwise she would have gone for me
Except that's bullshit. She's saying that to keep you hanging on as an orbiter.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.