[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Define yourself in one sentence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1410537631211.jpg (16 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
1410537631211.jpg
16 KB, 615x346
Define yourself in one sentence
>>
A cockroach that deserves to be squished.
>>
Avoidant personality disorder (AvPD), also known as anxious personality disorder,[1] is a Cluster C personality disorder recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders handbook as afflicting persons who display a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy and inferiority, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation, and avoidance of social interaction despite a strong desire to be close to others.[2] Individuals with the disorder tend to describe themselves as uneasy, anxious, lonely, unwanted and isolated from others.[3]
>>
>>28328428
People with avoidant personality disorder often consider themselves to be socially inept or personally unappealing and avoid social interaction for fear of being ridiculed, humiliated, rejected, or disliked. As the name suggests, the main coping mechanism of those with avoidant personality disorder is avoidance of feared stimuli.[1] Avoidant personality disorder is usually first noticed in early adulthood, with both childhood emotional neglect and peer group rejection being associated with an increased risk for its development.[4]
>>
A waste of space and resources.
>>
>>28328388

I had a good breakfast.
>>
I am an obnoxious retard that is completely empty inside and being slowly poisoned by meme irony.
>>
>>28328472
Meme irony is just a coping mechanism man
And fuck me its a good one
>>
File: willy.gif (1 MB, 180x320) Image search: [Google]
willy.gif
1 MB, 180x320
born2cum
>>
File: 20160410_194327.jpg (631 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160410_194327.jpg
631 KB, 1080x1920
>>28328388
I am a smart and curious guy who suffers from Impulsive Emotionally-Unstable PD (F60.30), who lacks empathy and lives in his own world, won the genetic lottery, but had bad luck with his psyche, has the potential for greatness yet not the balls and will and whose only friend besides his mother is the very Mongolian clay-puppet-dancing table he now writes on.
>>
>>28328472

Hack, I love you and want to stroke your eyebrows.
>>
>>28328499
I know this, don't remind me

:DDD
>>
A fun extrovert Ausfag with acute tachypsychia.
>>
Someone with no defining characteristics.
>>
>>28328517
>won the genetic lottery

i hope that isnt you in the pic
>>
My name is Dr. memes.
>>
One of 7 billion humans beings who are God's children.
>>
>>28328583
Yes it is. I am not bad looking, though it doesnt matter much, when you scare all the girls away.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462372631978.jpg (16 KB, 518x518) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462372631978.jpg
16 KB, 518x518
>>28328597
Dr Memes, I'm CIA.
>>
>>28328517

You sound plain deluded to me, but thanks for the reddit-tier biography.
>>
>>28328388
The world made me this way.
>>
>>28328603

dude your pretty fucking ugly
>>
getting past the robot while contributing nothing
>>
File: 1292674846476.jpg (48 KB, 638x460) Image search: [Google]
1292674846476.jpg
48 KB, 638x460
I'm that crazy person nobody likes
>>
>>28328388

I am but a man.
>>
I turn food into doo doo.
>>
>>28328388
nice to everyone and really social :)
>>
A guy who sits inside to browses fresh dank memes and flirts with everyone online.
>>
A capable white young-adult male with insecurities rooted from a roman-catholic upbringing.
>>
The quite man who always looks angry.
>>
The angry man that always looks quite.
>>
I'm a scary gargoyle on a tower
>>
should have been born female
>>
My life's mission is to protect Christians from gays being able to marry each other.
>>
Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.
>>
>>28330886
should have been born dead
>>
A manic cynical narcissist.

The personality of most comedians
>>
>>28328517
Shave now

what are you doing lad
>>
>>28330972
that would have been preferable to this shitlife
>>
>>28330993
Have you tried standup? It might be your thing!

>>28330968
One of my favorite short stories. That's more than one sentence, though. Not to be picky.
>>
A state-suppressed nuclear accident.
>>
>>28330883
Don't worry, Anon, I understood that reference.
>>
I never tried because I was afraid to fail.
>>
>>28331040
Yes, going to film school while doing open mics
>>
>>28331094
You should find some more open mic evenings at bars or something. I've always admired standup comedians, can't understand how you come up with all the material.
>>
When life gives you shitty lemons, make somewhat okay lemonade.
>>
>>28331128
Detached cynicism. Never fully enjoy anything and be extremely critical. You see the dumb shit if you can't take anything seriously and are critical of it.
>>
>>28331312
That sounds horribly depressing, honestly. Isn't it just a persona?
>>
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
That's one hell of a corny line
>>
>>28331353
I mean some things are good. Just most things are terrible and people genuinely like it anyway.
>>
I got blocked first cuz my comment was not original. i think this is the sentence what describes me the best
>>
His families legacy and hope died with him.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.