[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /no identity/ here ? Anybody here never dive too deep enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1444969338621.png (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444969338621.png
83 KB, 633x758
Who /no identity/ here ?

Anybody here never dive too deep enough into a hobby or interest to make it a part of their personality, was never really in or associated with a clique in high school, has no defining things about their personality or appearance and just seems to exist as some kind of ghost, drifting around this Earth ?
>>
Most true robots are without identity because society doesn't want you actually to develop your special skills.

I was always interested in electricity and electronics, but when I always mentioned that stuff to normies they wanted to shame and make fun of me to drop it because they could see me as threat or being very sucessful in that field.
While most normies develop personality in drinking and partying even they know they are misrable.
Misery loves company .

Normies are Misrable people who want society to go backwards.
>>
It doesn't surprise me you have no identity because you think things like hobbies are a reflection of your personality.
>>
>>28328365
Oh god yes

I was in the psych ward just the other day and question came up about what my identity was and it hit me that I couldn't think of anything

I've never been into any particular trend or style or got into some hobby. I've never been part of some cliche. The biggest problem for me is that the only identity I've ever come close to being is a loser and the only group I've come close to relating to is 2014 /r9k/ and all those failures of people there.

What's becoming more revealed to me is that this "robot" (not the normalfag robot definition) identity tends to come out of people who have never formed those developmental relationships growing up.
>>
I am just a formless blob who takes up space and absorbs resources.
>>
>>28328403
How did that even come up in conversation with normalfags ? I lost interest in most everything I used to be interested in because the moment I would mention it to my father he would go on for 5 or so minutes about how I can make a lifelong career about it and that just sucked out whatever budding passion I had for the activity/ subject
>>
Me. I probably have less of an identity than most people in the world

I don't even have a home country cause my family traveled around when I was growing up

I also never went to school so I was never in an environment to make friends and create an identity
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.