[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all that fucking time i spent working hard on school assignments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1427426676877.jpg (35 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1427426676877.jpg
35 KB, 558x480
>all that fucking time i spent working hard on school assignments because my parents told me to, and i was a good kid
>all the assignments i poured my soul into making, are probably now in some dumpyard or paper recycling plant

If you ever come in contact with your relatives kids, tell them not to give a fuck about school, grades and assignments in general, huge fucking waste of time.
I could have been learning to do something fun like playing guitar or programming instead of researching the life of Abraham Lincoln in detail in the library
>>
>Sucks for those bad kids. While they're focused on being popular and picking on me, I'll be studying and in the end be more successful to them
>They'll be begging me, they'll see
>Turns out you need social skills and connections more than you need grades and qualifications.
>>
>>28328337
>Turns out you need social skills and connections more than you need grades and qualifications.
I've seen and heard of so many chumps like this, its not even funny

>bust their asses to get top grades
>graduate, cant find a job
>chad with shit grades got a job just because he knew the right people to talk to
>>
>>28328288
>because my parents told me to
your fault for being such a loser
>>
>>28328448
>your fault for being such a loser
>listen to parents like a good child
"lol what a loser"

>dont listen to parents
"what a worthless problem child"
>>
>>28328466
"problem child" >>>> loser
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.