[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best breakfast cereals in descending order (oats/muesli is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: images (5).jpg (27 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
27 KB, 444x331
Best breakfast cereals in descending order (oats/muesli is not cereal IMO):

>shredded wheat
>weet bix
>fruity bites

That is all.
>>
Before I moved to the UK, I used to get a cereal called Oreo-O's. Is that still a thing?
>>
Breakfast cereal is the human equivalent of those dried dog food that comes in 10kg bags
>>
cereal is the breakfast jew.

if you really feel the need to eat something out of a bowl with a spoon like a toddler, eat some oatmeal.
>>
>>28328250
If only it came in 10kg bags and was as cheap.
>>
>>28328299
Oatmeal needs tons of honey and milk to be tasty otherwise it's too bland and mushy. Muesli is better when eating oats.
>>
>>28328178
>>28328178
Amerilard here, I remember that cereal being a 90s thing but I'm pretty sure it's not around anymore. A lot of burgers rage about muh nostalgia but I literally never remember eating it.
>>
File: home_box_new.png (197 KB, 377x449) Image search: [Google]
home_box_new.png
197 KB, 377x449
>>28328299
Holy fuck you're stupid.

>>28328165
These, they aren't sugar coated boxes of diabetes and they give you 100% of your daily recommended micronutrients.
>>
>>28328300
mfw my sisters bf got me 10kg of nougat pillows as a birthday present... t-thanks..
>>
>>28328165
top taste imho, shredded wheat top tier
>>
>>28328165
life with some sugar or hooneycombs my favorites.
>>
oats is a hot cereal and that's all i eat for breakfast
>>28328330
anything other than water in oats(except maybe raisins) is absolutely awful.
>>
File: dcs-196_1z.jpg (350 KB, 1006x1600) Image search: [Google]
dcs-196_1z.jpg
350 KB, 1006x1600
Behold the holy grail of the cereal world
>>
File: 20121012-oreo-os-box.jpg (49 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
20121012-oreo-os-box.jpg
49 KB, 610x458
>>28328554

They were literally the best cereal. You can only get it in South Korea now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.