[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the sadness will last forever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I did it robots, I'm living the eclipse, I'm on the edge of my life.
I thought I was a robot and wanted to end my life, how foolish I was, this was a happy part.

I died an hour ago.
The guys I go along with at school reject me. I have no friends since years. My family despise me, every person I know as well.
I failed my exam, I'm failing at my studies, I will certainly be fired.
I just saw my 8 years oneitis with a guy, she was smiling, her smile killed me, that was my last sensation.

Now I'm just feelingless, really dead inside, there's no hope for everything. I'm just waiting 2 more years to live alone and finally kill myself. Two years, the agony will be long.
>>
>>28328133
>The guys I go along with at school reject me. I have no friends since years. My family despise me, every person I know as well.

You'll stop caring eventually, the older you get the less you care what other people think of you. You can't change other people but you can change.
>>
>>28328217
I stopped caring about what people think, I was always lonely, but they humiliate me because they "know" me
>>
>>28328133
Why wait two years?
>>
>>28328133
School? Did /r9k/ turn into a high school tales board?
>>
>>28329271
In my country, there's uni, it and cpge (what i called school, btw it only exists in my country)
>>28328779
i want nobody finds my dead corpse and i want to die in a nice place
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.