[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing is going to change magically. Mist likely, you will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1462308770074.jpg (56 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462308770074.jpg
56 KB, 633x758
Nothing is going to change magically.

Mist likely, you will live this way 'till the end.
>>
I've accepted my fate. My onahole arsenal can only grow larger
>>
>>28327997
I'm thinking about giving up and buying one. Which do you recommend?
>>
>>28327984
>Mist likely [...]

I think you meant to say "Most likely", did you not?
>>
>'till

this has always triggered me, it should be 'til
>>
>>28327984
>magically
That's the keyword here. With a little dedication and work you can certainly change things, but don't expect something to come out of nothing.
>>
nothing is going to change magically. Its going to require lots of effort, persistence, resilience and pain.
>>
>>28328173
nope
your depression and anxiety will never go away no matter how much work you put in
if you're only problem is not having a gf (aka failed normie) then maybe you're right. but a real robot is doomed from the start
>>
>>28328186
With that attitude definitely.
>>
>>28328197
le attitude meme
>>
>>28328259

Its overrated and is used as a platitude too much. Not everyone can be a happy go round, positive type person. But you can be resilient and persistent even while being a depressive and negative person. You just need to be tough.
>>
File: 1444928782365.jpg (46 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1444928782365.jpg
46 KB, 500x384
>>28328045
OP's talking about vaping, hence "mist."
>>
>>28328294
I realized even if I become tough and manage to handle life I'll still suffer 99% of the time
>>
Nope, I'm saving money and soon am going to move into my own place. There I will practice flute and guitar and develop hobbies such as weaving, calligraphy and wood carving. I will go to the gym at least 3 times a week and do yoga. Things have never been looking better and I just have to tell people that my life is getting better. Hey I might even start my own home business. LIFE IS GOOD.
>>
>surrendering/refusing to change attitude

This is why you suffer, you can change everything if you want but you're too lazy/afraid
>>
>>28328148
My English teacher always raged if anyone ever wrote 'til. She insisted we used until.
>>
Im just hoping soon that drugs will rob me of my sanity
>>
>>28328332

life is pain. If what you're saying is really true, then you will become very strong and resilient and build a lot of character if you make effort to change your life with persistence and resilience. You can't change other people or a lot of external circumstances but you can change.
>>
>>28328471
what's the point if you will still always suffer?
>>
>>28328399

don't just spout him bs platitudes. He will still suffer while changing things, he will suffer even more then he does now but it will be for the best and he'll know it, because he won't be suffering some of the same things/suffering for some of the same reasons anymore. And he will still suffer after he's changed his life because everyone suffers.

Embrace pain anon - in a healthy way -, don't run from it but don't wallow in it. When you're experiencing it for a good reason, then the more you experience it the easier it becomes to bare. Because you get stronger
>>
>>28328523

Reaching goals, personal growth, self respect, satisfaction, actually living and feeling alive. Knowing that you wanted to change and improve your situation, and you did (or you're doing it). You'll still have moments of doubt and despair, but its worth it in the long run.

Stand up to rejection and set backs and face it. You can't stop normies being normies, you can't change them but you can change and get stronger, you can get better at enduring them and persist despite them
>>
>>28328471
>>28328523
>>28328551
>>28328624

Remember, life is pain and pain means you're alive
>>
>>28328677
you eventually get tired of it.
>>
>>28327984
That was deep man *slices wrist*
>>
>>28328961
That was edgy, man.
>>
>>28327984

When you turn 25 in the UK, neetbux increases, car insurance gets cheaper, so at least financially things will improve
>>
>>28329169
When you get 25 as a virgin, its getting more critical by the minute
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.