[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it bother you if she isn't a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why does it bother you if she isn't a virgin?
>>
why are you always assuming things about me?
>>
Because its like feeling the other dudes dick...
>>
>>28327907

you'd honestly have to be a pretty self-absorbed and einsecure autist for this to bother you
>>
Because I don't want to be a cuck.
It's scientifically proven that girls like their first dick more than the rest.
>>
why do you care if it bothers me? my preferences in dating hurt no one.
>>
>>28327945
It's scientifically proven that you will die a virgin.
>>
>>28327941
>the last 50 years of degeneracy discount the previous 2000 of monogamy
>>
Only reason somebody would care is so the girl has no point of reference to tell how shitty they are at sex.
>>
>>28327907

doesn't really bother me, but obviously virgin is better. it's like cheese on a burger. doesn't bother me if it's not there, but if it is even better
>>
>>28327988

>the last 200 years of indoor plumbing discounts the previous 1800 of shitting into holes.
>>
File: ghbjnk.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
ghbjnk.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>28327941
>>28327976
>>28327995

>t. jews and beta male whore enablers
>>
>>28327907
I think it's because robots will use any excuse not to go ahead out of fear.

>not a virgin
>not asian qt
>not the right length hair
>etc.

>"Why don't girls like me, /r9k/?"
>>
>>28327941
yes goyim good. every man should also be ready to step up the plate and date a single mom
>>
>>28328070
Why do you guys care so much about what robots do or don't do?
>>
>>28328145
Because it's fun to watch them get riled up, obviously. Why do anything on 4chan?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.