[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in 11th grade English >Taking a test >I write all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: nb8Y2kV.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
nb8Y2kV.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
>in 11th grade English
>Taking a test
>I write all the answers on a piece of paper
>i'm against the wall so i pin it between my desk and the wall
>some cunt sees me and i gave her a mean look
>teacher sees me and observes me looking down
>i knock the paper on the floor
>girl in front of me sees me do it but luckily keeps her mouth shut
>teacher loudly asks me why i'm looking down
>say i'm looking at my phone
>she asks me to give me the phone
>it's in my bookbag
>she finally fucks off
>tfw i got away with it

Anyone got any good stories of high school tomfoolery
>>
File: 9ikffUB.png (93 KB, 738x325) Image search: [Google]
9ikffUB.png
93 KB, 738x325
>11th grade english
>have to take standardized state test
>see friend copying off me
>i don't mind
>teacher doesn't mind cause it looks good for her to have him pass
>last section is essay section
>friend writes own essay and writes "I HATE NIGGERS" 10 times down the rest of the page
>friend got suspended 1 week

friend got a great grade on the test and passed
>>
>>28327673
Wait some classmates actually tells the teacher when your cheating in ? I can understand that in primary school but in Hs ?
Im not english but when somebody saw me cheating he or she just smiled or didn't give a single fuck
>>
>>28327974
Naw, what happened is a girl noticed i was cheating, which got the teachers attention as i was giving her a mean look,
>>
> 16
> summer day
> outside for lunch
> some geek called Charlie tries showing off to the Stacys with his charisma (has no charisma)
> chubby kid called Connor attacks him and steals shoes
> throws one to me
> Charlie chases Connor
> I place the shoe in a friends bag without anyone knowing
> Connor uses a smaller child to swing around to quickly change direction
> small child's weight isn't a match for Connors
> small child becomes airborne
> Charlie catches Connor later that lunchtime, retrieves 1 shoe
> asks me where 2nd shoe is
> tell him it's in friends bag
> Friend is in an exam
> Charlie goes home with one shoe
>>
>>28327673
I feel retarded for asking but how did you cheat?
For some reason I dont understand this post at all
>>
File: 1462279388947.png (184 KB, 256x479) Image search: [Google]
1462279388947.png
184 KB, 256x479
>>28327673
mfw that one German kid who flipped the fuck out when someone mentioned Hitler, Nazis or any type of racism tried to pick a fight with me for saying nigga to my friend within earshot to my friend and he starts crying when I called him a Nazi for trying to listen in on conversations which made him cry somehow.
black-bot btw
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.