[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>invite neighbors over for BBQ >wife shows up in this 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 740052756.jpg (324 KB, 740x1200) Image search: [Google]
740052756.jpg
324 KB, 740x1200
>invite neighbors over for BBQ
>wife shows up in this 10 minutes before they're due to arrive

What do you do?
>>
BBQ is shit, rather prefer to order some meat lovers pizza
>>
>>28327626
Th-that's quite the large and meaty pizza.
>>
File: 1461867533773.jpg (23 KB, 470x437) Image search: [Google]
1461867533773.jpg
23 KB, 470x437
>>28327613
But... We don't have any white neighbors
>>
>tfw you didn't fall for the Asian meme
>>
>>28327882
>living around non-whites
How many times have you been robbed?
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
22 KB, 633x758
>>28327919
>tfw fell for the japanese gf meme
>>
>>28327939
Never, but I know a few people that have been attacked by arabs for no reason, and my cat was almost killed by them when they threw him in a plastic bag with poison. Such is life in Sweden
>>
>>28327985
>by arabs
Michigan?
>Such is life in Sweden
Makes even more sense.
> and my cat was almost killed by them when they threw him in a plastic bag with poison.
And the guy was arrested?
>>
>>28327998
It was several years ago. I saw it happen from the balcony and they ran away when I started yelling at them. The cat had to eat special food for the rest of his life because of the internal damage
>>
>>28328020
Jesus, Sven. This is just sad. Post the little guy.
>>
I just can not see myself in a relationship. I'm pretty average in every category looks 'tism level ect but women give me anger problems. My last girlfriend years ago would try to wear stuff showing cleavage/short shorts when we would go out in public and I would yell and call her a slut and make her go change and she would do it but then try to pull it again i guess thinking i would react differently. The same scenario played out many times. I broke up with her because she would always lie about little things all the time and that would always end up in me losing my shit every time. I'm otherwise a very laid back person.
>>
>>28328046
Yeah, I'm so fucking sick of this country and what it's turning into

I don't have any photos on this PC, it was back when I still lived with my parents and he hasn't been around for many years now. He had gray fur and with dark gray/black stripes
>>
>>28328085
>Yeah, I'm so fucking sick of this country and what it's turning into
Do something.
>He had gray fur and with dark gray/black stripes
What was his name?
>>
>>28327626
>tfw your erect penor is the size of this guys flaccid
>tfw you'll never has his creamy italian in your mouth
>>
>>28328104
>Do something.
It's too late. This country is so far gone that nothing can save it

>What was his name?
I know it's paranoid as fuck but I don't wanna risk getting doxxed
>>
>>28328130
>It's too late. This country is so far gone that nothing can save it
It's never too late.
>I know it's paranoid as fuck but I don't wanna risk getting doxxed
Dag, Sven, Aka, Gunner, Gunther, Stefan, Svante, Karl, Gustaf?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.