[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462045163702.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462045163702.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
Hey guys is it weird that I have tasted my own cum a few times? All my "friends" are saying that it's freakin gay and gross but I think it's normal because I was curious.
>>
I would give if you a pass if you only did it once but a few times? Faggot.
>>
>>28327520
i do it almost every time, there's nutrients in that shit man don't just throw it away
>>
I tasted it 2 times really they annoy the shit out of me because of this...
>>
It's not weird to taste your cum. It's definitely weird to talk with your friends about it though.
>>
Well I'm a lil bit relieved now. I really think that my curiousity was kinda normal.
>>
>>28327570
This. How the fuck was it even brought up?
>>
>>28327520
I've only tasted my cum by mistake.
My gf just swallowed my load when I kissed her thinking that the taste wouldn't be there.

Salty as fuck, but not gay.

It depends on how you are eating it. Are you licking it out of a man's ass? That's gay
>>
I really just licked the tip of my finger.
>>
>>28327520
No it's not weird it means that some of your ancestors were Swedish .
>>
>>28327520
Not weird to taste the soup before you serve it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.