[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>yfw you realize a majority of non-white men prefer our women to their own women

Anyone else find this really weird? Imagine a world where 70-80% of white males were weebs with yellow fever, rather than 1-3%.
>>
Don't they feel more comfortable around their own kind?

Asian girls can be cute but their personalities are odd sometimes.
>>
>>28327371

It's the result of living in a predominantly white society where whites are in major positions of power, majorly broadcast by the media and heavily idealised.

Effectively people have been brainwashed into preferring whites.
>>
>>28327681
Or maybe they're just more attractive?
>>
>>28327617
No. They feel just as uncomfortable around their race as whites do, that's why they prefer white pussy.
>>
>>28327829

That's the convenient way to think of it from a white perspective, yes. You're just naturally more objectively beautiful and it would have happened anyway.
>>
>>28327681
No one forces you to consume white media. You can just as easily download Chang Wang Ping Shitty Historical Film #912481248, except it's shit, so you don't.
>>
>>28328004

>hurr

I'm not looking for your faggy little 'white power, take that nigger' arguments. I'm answering your question. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>28328033
You didn't answer shit. If somebody starting making movies with disgusting primordial aboriginals cast as the male and female leads, NOBODY would go to see it. You seem to think attractiveness is purely based on environment.
>>
>>28327371
4th generation Mexican-American here; I can honestly say that any brown/black/asian guy who prefers white girls is probably self-hating.

>>28328004
Not true, I've consumed anime/nip media my entire life and I still don't prefer asian girls at all. I prefer girls who have brown/darker skin just like me.

Once again, I say it boils down to self-hate. These guys just aren't comfortable with their skin color for whatever reason. Thus, they don't seek it in their partners.
>>
>>28328004
Always makes me laugh when someone bashes Hollywood for being derivative. Clearly they haven't seen such stellar examples of Asian originality as "Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon".
>>
>>28328095
>I can honestly say that any brown/black/asian guy who prefers white girls is probably self-hating.

Really? They seem to enjoy rubbing it into the faces of white guys a lot.

I've always seen non-white men as having more of a "hate the men, love the women" attitude. Especially Asian men.
>>
>>28328095
>4th generation Mexican-American here;

so fucking what?
>>
i'm half white and grew up only around the white side of my family.
it has taken me a long time to realize and come to terms that i'm attracted to white women.
>>
>>28328114
>half-white
>absent parent
>white side of the family only side that's around

Let me guess, black dad?
>>
>minorities will always try to inject themselves into anything we do
LEAVE US ALONE
>>
>>28328109
>hate the men, love the women

this is it

the men are assholes, the women are usually chill and easier than women of our own races

It's a path of least resistance, as with all romantic relationships. I've always had an easier time with white women than with women of any other race.
>>
>>28328095
>self-hating
Why is that? Can you elaborate? Because an idiotic latino is currently with the girl I love, been with her over a year now, works at the same company as her. I hate it. I can't tell if there's any chance at all that they will break up. I know a lot of latinos who date white girls but they end up marrying within their own race. It's usually the latinas that marry white men from what I have seen. I am just curious as to what may become of this relationship.
>>
>>28327371
>2016
>still being attracted to white women
how is that even possible?
don't get me wrong, i'd still fuck them but white women have not been relationship materiel for 30 years
>>
>these threads

what's the point of asking the question? you don't actually want an answer or any kind of discourse, you just want everyone to reply with "because non-whites are inferior kek" over and over again? what's with the pretense? just jump right into "why are they so shit bros xD?"
>>
>>28327371
How exactly are they "our" women? Because of a superficial physical resemblance?
>>
>>28328127
Do you not realize what a dysfunctional environment this creates for any potential relationship, where you hate the woman's race but physically desire her at the same time?

>I've always had an easier time with white women than with women of any other race.

What race are you?
>>
>>28328151
Because our existence as a distinct racial group depends on endogamy.
>>
White people are the most powerful and promote their woman as the best. It makes sense that men wouldn't like their women as much. But while they may find them more attractive their personalities do not match because Asian male/white woman and black male/white woman marriages are more likely to fail.
>>
>>28328114
Mulattoes are some of the worst people to ever exist. Virulently hateful and anti-white. Yet funnily enough always the first (or second) victims of genocide if full blooded blacks take over a place (see Haiti).
>>
>>28328144
Honestly I agree with you. But mating with an Asian ensures a mixed race Elliot - lacking the intelligence of Asians and the penis size of whites. Absolutely everything that could go wrong does go wrong.

Mixed black/whites tend to be a lot better. They have the dick size and athleticism as blacks but the intelligence of whites. I would take a half black half white girl if I could, providing that she is light skin.

Besides that, I don't think full nigs or full spics are attractive. And of course full white girls are a 1 in 3 chance of being cucked at the least.
>>
>>28328156

>hate the woman's race

what the fuck, man?

I just hate the men because they're douchebags and they hate me, it's not a racial thing. The men are way easier to hate than the women in any race.
>>
>>28328181
>and promote their woman as the best.

We don't. We just have our own beauty standards and for whatever reason you seem to prefer our movies and TV shows to ching chong chang: revenge of the dragon 79.
>>
>>28327371
What does it matter? You won't get with "your" women no matter what race they prefer anyway.
>>
>>28328194
>I just hate the men because they're douchebags and they hate me

Again, what race are you?

And yes, you're hating the woman's race by hating her father, brother, male cousins etc.
>>
>>28328200
Funny how non-white robots go from wailing about how lonely they are to pretending they're lotharios conquering white women in threads like these. They love switching between self-pity and bravado, it's almost like non-white people don't actually have real feelings.
>>
>>28328219
>implying i'm not white
You can be white and not care about race, anon.
>>
File: 1345642475152.jpg (11 KB, 317x281) Image search: [Google]
1345642475152.jpg
11 KB, 317x281
>racially-charged thread on /r9k/
>OP asks a question about why [non-white race] does a thing.
>member of non-white race or non-racist suggests a reason
>this reason is instantly shot down in favour of "no, they're just shit"
>someone suggests that white people may be responsible for something in some way
>this suggestion is instantly shot down in favour of "whites are incapable of wrong, non-whites are just shit
>the only responses taken seriously are ones which amount to "it's because non-whites are shit"
>fill out the rest of the thread with "I want to fuck/don't want to fuck female non-whites" and "hey, white hispanic here, please love me."
>sometimes, if you're lucky, someone will wander in and start dropping graphs and statistics at the slightest provocation

Every time.
>>
>>28328238
Yeah, keep thinking that non-whites are just going to "stop caring about race" at some indeterminate point, you dumb liberal fuck.
>>
>>28328208

If the men aren't douchebags, I don't hate them. But on the whole, the women are easier to get along with.
>>
>>28328265
Answer the question. What race are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 345x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 345x407
There's is nothing wrong with that. If you won't satisfy them, then we will do it for you.
>>
>>28328260
Why should I care about that though? While you're fighting your "race war" I'll be getting on with my own stuff and striving towards my own goals.
>>
>>28328271
>>28328208
>>28328156

>tell me what race you are so I can use it to invalidate your opinion/argument
>>
>>28328265

Of course, white women are easier to manipulate and more likely to buy into your bullshit, whereas we see straight through it.
>>
>>28328289
He asked you a question. Quit avoiding it.
>>
>>28328306

Whatever you say, man. I'm just living my life and telling you why things happen.
>>
>>28328289
Yeah of course, it's not like living standards and culture are tied to racial demographics or anything. Those suburbs of Paris full of Maghrebi garbage are just the same as white French areas in culture and standards!
>>
>>28328196
white people are the most powerful and popular so it makes sense that people would desire whites more than their own. If the most popular person tells you that what you have is ugly and not as good, you're going to go out and get what the popular person likes.
>>
>>28328293
You said you hate white men, yet love our women.

It's entirely relevant what race you are, given that you have a clear animus against us.
>>
>tfw white but don't like white girls

if their origins are anywhere north of Italy its a no go for me t b h
>>
>>28328271
This post shows how /r9k/ is the flipside of tumblr. Their views aren't correct, but neither are yours. The truth is in between - men aren't all rapist pigs, and women aren't all unfaithful whores. People are people, they're all different, and it's unfair to generalise like that.
>>
>>28328336
White women were prized even when Western Europe was a depopulated mess following the collapse of the WRE mate.

It's just looks. Deep down you know it's innate. The reason you don't want to accept this is because a) You understand it is an implicit admission of inferiority and b) You understand the "better looking" thing is just as applicable to white men in foreign countries.
>>
>>28328344

I said I tend to hate the men of any race and love the women and I explained that that's probably the logic of most people.

You just took it, as is typical of disgruntled white betas posting on /r9k/ as a personal attack and an opportunity to bust out what you learned in critical thinking 101.
>>
>>28328354
>Openly admits he hates white men yet loves white women
>"His r...race is t..totally irrelevant /pol/!"

LOL.
>>
>>28328331
You're still not saying why this should be a topic I have any interest in. I just want to live my life, why should I give any shits about your "cause"?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 612x612
>this kills the robot

Kgxigoydoydohxpc
>>
File: cervantes_cuevas1.jpg (7 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
cervantes_cuevas1.jpg
7 KB, 200x250
>>28328281
>What mestizos think white women mean when they say they like men who are tall, dark and handsome
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
>>28328362
But it's not just looks because an Asian or black man will get with a really fat and or white woman and still be proud/bragging about fucking her. Even though they could have gotten a hotter girl of their own race they still see more value in the ugly white woman.
>>
>>28328381
>if only she didn't get with him she'd be with me
Does anyone here honestly think that?
>>
File: 740full-alexis-georgoulis.jpg (36 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
740full-alexis-georgoulis.jpg
36 KB, 400x600
>>28328392
>what they actually mean
>>
>>28328397
You'd be surprised

Lhfpudpycp
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3992x2480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3992x2480
>>28328392
>>28328406
This is what they mean

K. Kb hocjpfohc
>>
>>28328396
Asian """culture""" disgusts me
>>
You can tell me how inferior I am all you want, cucks, but you can't stop me from fucking your women and you're never gonna get rid of me or convince everyone to turn on me, so I'm good.

End of the day, regardless of the general aesthetic superiority of whites, you're still most likely genetic defects and social outcasts. It's exactly why you need to rely so heavily on the idea of being racially superior and lump yourselves in with actually successful whites.

I'm sure you'll come up with all kinds of witty responses, but that's really just the long and short of it. Being a robot is the great equaliser and you're just as much of a drain on society as everything you hate.
>>
>>28328422
>mestizos and beaners trying to leech off of appeal to Spanish, Italians and Greeks

Every time, lmao. You aren't Don Juan. You're just a small, fat, rotund brown man who would be considered ugly and laughed at in Italy.
>>
>>28328434
>NEETs btfo in the one place they seek asylum
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 613x1303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 613x1303
>>28328438
Keep telling yourself that

Visigsotfyyg
>>
>>28328434
See, this is what we hate. You invent spurious reasons as to why you think white women are better looking, that somehow manage to blame us for your weird pathology.

It's not our fault you consider yourselves as attractive as us. Deal with the consequences of your preferences instead of spinning this bullshit narrative of "yeah... i prefer white women to my own women but we're still superior because you're all genetic defects!"
>>
>>28328455
Go back to LARPing as an Aztec. You don't even deserve the term "Hispanic". You're more like Indians at this point.
>>
>>28328434
>you're genetic defects! But I will still kill every single woman of my race to have just one of yours!
>>
I only like the cute white women though, like PixyTeri
>>
>>28328396
Asians are the worst

>Muh pure blonde slavic princesses! Look at this one chink who managed to marry a Ukrainian blonde, winning glory for Huaxia!!!
>Wahhhhhh! Asian American women are self-hating white worshipping whores!
>>
>>28328484
Haha! You sound so mad. Unfortunately I ran out Fernando Martinez pics but you can get the idea of where this is heading
>>
File: 1434851846752.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1434851846752.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>>28327371
>walking toward restaurant to meet up with my friend, by myself
>two niggers are outside, one with long dirty dreads
>already know what's going to happen
>as soon as I get into earshot, hear "AYOOO HOL UP U FINE AS HELL FINNA NAMSAYIN"
>try to ignore them
>AYY U AIN'T HEAR ME BITCH HOL UP LEMME GET YO NUMBUH
>FUCK U TOO BITCH

Why are they so fucking annoying? Even the monkeys at the zoo don't whoop this much when you walk past them.
>>
>>28328508

That's not fair. You know this whole thing has been a false flagging effort by farmers from laughing cows.
>>
>>28328512
Got no issue with White Hispanics, you know, the ones who are actually appealing to women. There's a reason 99% of all significant Mexican movie stars are white.
>>
>>28327371
Who cares? The majority of non white men won't be able to get with white women as opposed to white men who are typically preferred by women of other races since they're seen as the standard of success. You can't be a robot if you're white
>>
>>28328520
Do some girls actually fall for this shit?

What is their psychological profile? Low self-esteem and no dad?
>>
>>28328468
>You invent spurious reasons as to why you think white women are better looking

I didn't mention any of this, m80

>that somehow manage to blame us for your weird pathology

Again, don't know what you're talking about.

>we're still superior

I didn't mention being superior, I just said there's literally nothing you can say or do to change what I do or stop me from doing whatever I want to any kind of woman I want.

You can think you're as superior as you want, man. I'm sure it helps you cope with the robot situation, but at the end of the day you're not actually going out and being superior. You're just sitting here flaunting what other people have for no discernible reason.

>>28328486

There you go again: it's like you're genuinely scared to be seen as an individual. You're once again trying to retreat into your identity as being white and ignoring the fact that that post had nothing to do with your whiteness and everything to do with your failure to meet those standards of whiteness as a human being.

You're probably not attractive. You're definitely not successful. Your intelligence is debatable at best. I strongly doubt you're wealthy and I'll have a very hard time believing you're regularly fucking bitches.

Sure, your statistics might indicate white superiority, but that doesn't mean shit to me and it doesn't mean shit for you -- you're still just a robot. You can seek solace in the fact that you're white but, judging from this thread, you're clearly still disgruntled about your position in the world.
>>
>>28327871
Do you think you'd be all over Aboriginals if they were everywhere on television? I'm not white, I just think looking to blame "society" for your feelings is a sign of weakness.
>>
>>28328570
I'm not even white. It's just funny how you're talking shit about white people and you can't see the irony in having a peference for their women. You think that the other half that made you is inferior to a white woman and you claim not to hate yourself.
>>
I've fucked non-white women. I dated three Asian girls when I was younger and lived abroad, but I've never found it something worth bragging about. I don't know, you just get the feeling that both you and non-white guys realize on some level that even if you screw their women, it's not really anything worth bragging about since your own women are top of the food chain.

It's sad in a way, that they view their own women in such a bad way.
>>
>>28328611
This is exactly how I feel in regards to black women.

Yeah, I had sex with a black girl, so what? For us, as white guys, even if we plow our way through dozens of non-white girls, they're below that gold standard of white girls.
>>
>>28328649
It's funny because a black guy would feel so proud about fucking even the most disgusting of our women
>>
>>28328604

I don't have a preference for white women. I literally don't give a shit about which kind of women I fuck.

>you think that the other half that made you is inferior to a white woman and you claim not to hate yourself

After a point it honestly doesn't even feel like you people are arguing with me -- you're just making shit up and arguing against whichever strawman you built.
>>
White chicks are hard as fuck full stop
>>
As a black guy I genuinely can't imagine what it's like to actually give a shit about the race of the women you fuck.

Who gives a shit? Black, White, Asian -- it literally means nothing to me. I don't know if it's comforting to think that we're all just completely obsessed with your women but I guarantee most men of any race just genuinely don't give a shit.

If anything the fault lies with your women for being the easiest ones to pick up.
>>
>>28328569
Why do you think so many are with fat white women? They literally toss the bait to every single woman who walks by. The fat ones with low self esteem are going to fall for it before the ones with options.
>>
>>28328710
I realize black people don't actually have personalities, beyond being cartoonishly theatrical, but most of us feel like we belong to a group, even if it's on a subconscious level, and consequently we prefer the company of our own kind.

Divorce stats seem to bear this out, given how huge divorce rates are between white women and black men.
>>
File: 1438012440537.jpg (86 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1438012440537.jpg
86 KB, 500x388
>>28328710
>niggers aren't obsessed with white women
>>
"Hey I'm just doing what the white man did to us for years, fuck em."

Everything white people complain about niggers for, they learned directly or indirectly from white people. Violence, what better teachers than those that traveled the world raping and pillaging. Race mixing, who better to learn from than those who traveled the world Fucking everything from sheep to subhumans. We like to take credit for all the good society brings, but we also got to take credit for the bad also.
>>
>>28328710
>If anything the fault lies with your women for being the easiest ones to pick up.

Are you fucking serious nigger?

I'm a typical lanky white nerdy engineer and my success rate with black women on Tinder is orders of magnitude higher than my success rate with white women.
>>
>>28328790
>White people taught niggers how to be violent

You can't be serious.

>We like to take credit for all the good society brings, but we also got to take credit for the bad also.

Complete opposite. Undue weight is given to the bad things (aka the things everyone else also did, but we just did better than they did) these days.
>>
Dominican here, I actually have a preference for non-white women because all the features I find attractive are found in non-white women.
My preference is more uncommon.
>>
File: 1447335495129.png (77 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447335495129.png
77 KB, 250x250
>>28328790
>mfw almost every single black in America has white admixture because of how much white men fucked black women in the slave days
We're so far ahead in the cuck race they can never catch up. They're permanently cucked.
>>
File: 1410523705840.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1410523705840.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>28328829
>you will never rape a slave girl and then tie her husband up and whip him in front of her just to emasculate him and demonstrate your ownership and power over them
Born in the wrong century desu
>>
>>28328820
Violence is inherently human. White levels of violence is epic. They used to war with sticks and stones, now it's aks and rpgs. Wonder where they got them from.
>>
>>28328857
Yeah, because blacks just made a conscious choice to not develop technology that allowed them to project power on any level. Muh noble savages, muh Rousseau.
>>
>>28328872
Nothing noble about it. You give a monkey a rifle, and it shoots you, who's really to blame in this situation.
>>
>>28328899
Whites, for not sterilising them all.
>>
>>28328907
Exactly my point. Tbo cuzzo
>>
Oh yeah? I'm not gonna listen to some pasty white nerds on 4chan though lmao.
>>
>>28328381
>tattoo

nice try
>>
>>28328252
As a hispanic I'm honestly ashamed of how pathetically servile the other hispanic's that browse this site are. Why? So some fat white neckbeard will tell you he likes you slightly more than blacks? It's disgusting really. At this point even the Asians have more self respect.
>>
Have you white guys ever actually compared your own women to ours? Look at what we have to deal with. I'm Asian and our women are dog shit tier.
>>
>>28329982
And you seriously wonder why we date white men
>>
>>28329059

Other way around you delusional cholo. Even obviously white Hispanics claim to be indios these days to claim victim cred.
>>
>>28327371
>that feeling you feel when you realize whites are going to be eradicated from the face of the earth by becoming minorities in their own countries and being bred and mixed with non-whites

Inventors and creators of the modern world wiped out because we're too nice.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.