[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you keep coming here? its just an echo chamber of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: HYYjh.jpg (54 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
HYYjh.jpg
54 KB, 960x637
why do you keep coming here? its just an echo chamber of the same shit every day.
>>
>>28327225
I'm doomed to repeat the past
The same mistakes over and over again
>>
>>28327225
you guys would call me a normie if you knew me but i like coming here and share the feels together, it releases stress

also i help in the ways i can because people here actually deserve this help

and once in a while i learn something myself because some people here are brutally honest and you can learn a lot from the truth
>>
>>28327394
If you believe and accept everything as enlightenment here then you're headed for a major downfall
>>
>>28327225
Because occasionally there's a thread isn't the echo-chamber you mentioned, and the cross section of /r9k/ can be somewhat interesting
>>
>>28327435
>once in a while
>accept everything
notice the difference PAL
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.