[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just had a robot type guy flirt with me. He made fun of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 185x272
So I just had a robot type guy flirt with me. He made fun of me. Laughed at me. Belittled me. I couldn't take it anymore so I told him to fuck off and he just became a total effing ogre towards me calling me a bitch etc etc.

What sucks is I really liked him up until that point. Why are robot guys like this. WTF is all of your problems. I HATE YOU ALL
>>
>>28327062
Git wif me bby, I'll treat u right
>>
>>28327084
what am I even suppose to say to that
>>
>>28327114
...Yes?

Yes, Kinda Anon. Take me away from all this!

And then I'd take you as my wf 4 lf <3
>>
>>28327062
Will u be my gf then?
>>
>>28327150
Back off, she's mine.

Original.
>>
>>28327062
>liking a robot at all
Haha, that was a nice joke.
>>
>>28327062
>robot type guy
how so
elaborate
>>
>>28327062
Was his name Sam?
>>
>>28327062
It was probably your fault that it happened, poor guy...
>>
>>28327165
He had that "just got out of bed all the time" look and wore videogame shirts like zelda
>>
>>28327138
>>28327150
>>28327158
lol you guys are funny
>>28327165
he talked exactly like you guys talk here on this board. No way he was normal. He doesn't bother anyone but me so I figured I might have been his oneitis or something, but he was kept insulting me but not directly just passively agreesively. I don't think he even knew he was insulting me. I was clearly annoyed and showed it but he kept doing it so his social cues are not there so he's a robot.
>>28327167
nope
>>
>>28327210
Yeah hahahaha... funny... toatz joking hahahaha
>>
>>28327062
He was a Chad, not a "robot type guy".

Girls absolutely ignore robots.
>>
>>28327235
He wasn't chad and im def no stacy myself so I thought we could have hit it off, but not anymore
>>
>>28327062
>He insulted me and made fun of me
>I really liked that

Get out, roastie
>>
>>28327271
The way you talk you could be him.
>>
>>28327210
every robot i've talked to is like this tbqh friendo
>>
File: 678696554432.jpg (57 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
678696554432.jpg
57 KB, 848x480
I probably insult people all the time without realizing it.

But in some occasions I also insult people purposely and then feel bad about it after, but am not confident enough to apologize.

i also don't respond to texts most of the time because of anxiety, so that's probably insulting.

fug
>>
>>28327235
This. Robots dont constantly insult women, especially not the ones they like. (Im talking about conversations here ofc, not on r9k)
>>
>>28327062
If he indeed was a robot you can't blame him for what he did. He was probably super nervous plus lack of experience with girls can lead to retarded behaviour, trust me i know.
also its possible that he read a few pua guides where an important thing to do when youre talking to a girl is to neg her(basically give her shit in a playful manner) and he probably fucked it up and didnt realise and then just panicked when you told him to fuck off

any more questions class
>>
I only insult people I like. Teasing and banter is fun.
>>
>>28327355
well I feel like the bridge has been burnt. No way am I going to forgive him for calling me a bitch whore slut etc. He completely freaked on me. If I get with him i'll probably end up a murder victim
>>
>>28327336
Bull
Fucking
Shit

The guy I knew, who used to do nothing but surf robot, and constantly complain about chads.

First month he acted really nice, then his "nice guy" facade slowly faded and he became more and more cruel and delusional.

I mean I wasn't even friendzoning him, I sent him nudes and was really nice to him, cause I pitied him. But then he'd start calling me a "stupid female" and say really sexist things, then he'd apologize over and over and beg me not to leave, saying I was his only friend, that he'd commit suicide.

Then the next hour he'd call me abitch or something. Absolutely insane. When I finally got sick of it, told him I couldn't do it anymore. Unadded him, blocked him. Now he constantly posts my contact info and my nudes all over /soc/

Also I've had similar experiences with four other robots.
>>
>>28327408
>Also I've had similar experiences with four other robots.
All Chads m'lady. I've heard several Chad's boast how they hooked up/got nudes from tons of "fembots" here.

Like I never even knew people actually hooked up on this board. Chad get's the girls everywhere, not just IRL but on the internet too.
>>
>>28327393
i never said you should forgive him, but at least talk to him if it doesnt feel too wrong, and get it straight because it looks like its bugging you
>>
>>28327393
for what reason did he "freak on you"?
>>
>>28327375
True. Op just couldn't handle the bantz.

i guess the "just talk to them like a normal fucking human being" meme doesn't mean anything when you're a robot.
>>
>>28327431
There was absolutely nothing chad about him. He was a 27yo virgin who lives with him mom and has zero friends.
>>
>>28327062
u fergat ta lik hiz gnutsak
>>
>>28327452
Of course! Fuck. How could I have been so stupid.
>>
Did you tell him how bad your pussy stinks?
NEVER disclose how bad your pussy stinks. Trust me sister.
>>
>>28327443
He kept criticizing me, in a passive aggressive way. I tried to shut him up with one word answers but he just wouldn't stop so I told him to fuck off freak and then he snapped
>>
>>28327524
Was he criticising you? Or are you just overly sensitive??
>>
>>28327062
are you surprised ? """Robots"""" are the most selfish people out there
>>
>>28327545
that doesn't matter all i know is im done with him he needs to learn you catch more flies with honey
>>
>>28327547
Again, it wasn't a robot. Robot's don't get women, only Chads do. This is by definition.
>>
i bet doo doo was coming out of your butt and you were going to a job interview and you asked him "how do i look? be brutally honest, this is a really important job interview so if something is wrong please tell me" and he said "well, um, doo doo, um, you have a little doo doo on your, um" and you said "FUCK YOU FREAK I LOOK GOOD" and then you didn't get the job because you had doo doo all over yourself but you blamed it on PTSD from being insulted. there is a zero percent chance that isn't exactly what happened.
>>
>>28327586
Bingo!. Overly sensitive!!

I called it guize!!

you've overly reacted to something true, make amends and pray he takes you back. You'll never have someone else like him.
>>
>>28327603
actually the doo doo was in his mouth and everytime he opened it I could smell it just like I am smelling it right now from your mouth. And it fucking stinks just like you. freak
>>
>>28327627
You catch more cocks with complements.
>>
>>28327627
ok i see what happened. i'm not legitimately accusing you of going to a job interview with shit all over yourself. i was teasing you. just like he was. you can't take a joke.
>>
>>28327640
i'd rather be alone than have to suffer through a passive aggressive relationship where romance comes in the form of insults. no thank you id rather get a pet
>>
>>28327450
Then he's just a Chad who is barely trying. But as Chad he's still attractive, and apparently enough to get multiple girls all over him.

>>28327592
This exactly.
>>
>>28327657
At this rate the fucking pet would rather kill itself, than be stuck with you for the rest of it's life...

You're not completely innocent in this.
>>
>>28327657
... and shove it up your vagina. if you're replacing a penis with a pet, you're doing with the pet what you do with the penis. you sick freak.
>>
>>28327586
you'd catch a good amount of flies with doo doo all over yourself on the way to a job interview.
>>
>>28327675
Lol no he was ugly. And I was literally the only girl whose ever talked to him.

How come robots wont admit that they are just fake nice, and deep down you guys are all bitter jerks?
>>
>>28327657
Romance isn't a fucking taylor swift song. It's a constant battle between two, but without eachother would be lost.

You get what you put in.
>>
>>28327709
Because your vagina is gross and smelly, that's why!!
>>
>>28327709
We're not. Deep down, you're bitter.
>>
>>28327709
you're both awful people
>>
>>28327709
>Lol no he was ugly. And I was literally the only girl whose ever talked to him.
So you are telling me, out of literally hundreds of offers, you chose the 27 year old "ugly kv robot who lives with his mom"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>and deep down you guys are all bitter jerks
We are bitter jerks, but to ourselves, not to other people. (Do you honestly think we could get away with being ugly AND jerks at the same time?) Ironically this is the reason why we don't get women. You falling for asshole Chad just proves this point.
>>
>>28327709
The clue is in how you described your interactions with him. You talked to him out of pity, you sent him nudes out of pity, and he most probably sensed that you pitied him. Do you know what it feels like to be an ugly, 27 year old virgin male? He has every right to be bitter, t b h
>>
stop pretendimg to be a woman you autistic fuck
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>28327709
We already know we're bitter jerks.

"Nice guys" ie white knights are constantly ridiculed here.
>>
>>28327739
We're all aweful here. Just admit it. 4chan is a place for people of no redeeming qualities.

>>28327747
I'm a fat agoraphobe who hasn't left my house in ten years. I was lonely, and was nice to me. He just suddenly chaged.
>>
File: 1459496630899.jpg (353 KB, 1439x1775) Image search: [Google]
1459496630899.jpg
353 KB, 1439x1775
>>28327720
she should totally do one called romance i would listen to it.
>>
>>28327780
stop fishing for sympathy fatty
>>
>>28327788
>still not asking for it! Teehee
>>
>>28327780
>I'm a fat agoraphobe who hasn't left my house in ten years. I was lonely, and was nice to me. He just suddenly chaged.
Post contact info and I guarantee you you will get at least 10 offers right now.
>>
>>28327780
We all have been fat agoraphobes at one point in our lives, so it's honestly not a big deal.

He wasn't a real robot. That's all I'm trying to say. He was just a random faggot.
>>
>talking to males
>talking to anyone
you deserved it
>>
>>28327821
You are in so much denial. Just admit it. None of you are nice guys, you are all assholes who fake being nice because you are desperate for sex.

Thats why robots are alone, because the truth is girls like genuinely friendly and pleasant guys. But we can smell your intentions from a mile away.
>>
>>28327818
Guys just looking for nudes. Not actual conversation, or any sort of relationship. That will do nothing for my crippling loneliness.
>>
>>28327877
Well you sound boring as shit.
Listening to your drivel is a service, so you'll only get offers from other heterosexual women who won't listen and also vomit their problems at you incessantly, or heterosexual men who want you to exchange sexual favors for their service of listening.
>>
>>28327062
>I told someone to fuck off, but they're all hostile afterwards.
And people say I am socially incompetent
>>
>>28327927
This

>>28327877
I don't get it. What do you think you bring to the table in a relationship? Besides whining that is.
>>
>>28327971
Lol implying a rant I made at 5Am when I haven't slept in two days is anywhere near how I usually am.
>>
>>28327877
>>28327856
Once again proving that /r9k/ is somewhere where you can find actual female posters, like /cgl/.
And that robots who are
>looking for a fembot just like me :'-(
have built up a fantasy.
>>
>>28327062
never heard of banter ya poof?
>>
>>28328001
So you can offer sleep deprivation.
Anything else?
>>
>>28327856
I've never had gf and I'm honestly a nice guy. I work in health care, I volunteer in my spare time, and I'm not thirsty. If I befriend a girl it's because I honestly give a shit about her as a human and I don't care about her vagina. I'm not saying I'm a unique snowflake, because I know there are many others here like me.

I'm just saying, not all robots are as you describe. That's it. This guy was a massive faglord but he is not representative. It sucks that he was a jerk, but don't you even dare think that everyone else is the same.
>>
>>28328001
Heh heh JK, I'm usually better than this.
I can promise you that you're dull as dishwater.
What brilliant conversation topics do you address?
>>
>>28328039
Are u the OP?
>>
>>28328035
Dude I've been browsing robot a lot lately, and you all seem the same. I see nothing but insults towards women.
>>
>>28328063
Yep, and boy I love big meaty cocks
>>
>>28327062
>a robot
You mean failed normie
>>
Well its incredibly frustrating to talk to a nice girl and her not want to fuck asap. You can't help but get mad at her
>>
>>28327062
>effing
At least put some effort into your b8
>>
>>28327856
>>28327877
Of COURSE we're not.
You met us HERE.
and specifically on /r9k/
If we had something in common to talk about, and bond over, then that would be different.

>>28328035
>>28328065
Sure, a LOT of robots are like that.
But anonymity is a two way street.
I can tell the truth w/o reprisal, and I can also lie or exaggerate w/o consequences.
I'm what everyone here would consider a normie. In uni, employed, had multiple gfs, have several groups of friends,
And I vent about how women suck because it makes me feel better.
Do I apply it IRL?
Fuck no.
But I still vent here.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.