[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a family insist on giving you a birthday party day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1403888376392.jpg (86 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1403888376392.jpg
86 KB, 716x960
>it's a family insist on giving you a birthday party day
>>
They don't, I wish they did. I don't even get gifts some years. I'm a grown man though and they're not expected.
>>
that guy knows deep down those two younger kids will get laid long before he does, if ever
>>
Thats why last year i woke up before everyone else and just spent the day in the forest until night
I plan to do the same this year
>>
>>28328100
what did you do in the forest anon? are you one of those innawoods people
>>
>>28328153
I just walked around and explored, listened to music, wrote down shit in a notepad and drank a bottle of rum
>>
>>28328204
sounds good anon, big forest is it?
>>
>>28327356
>referring to yourself as a 'grown man'
Is there anything one can do that sounds as childish? Are you really so immature that you need to remind yourself of your age?
>>
>>28328286
Yeah i live in a small town so theres just fuckloads of bushland everywhere
Whenever i get bored or emotional i just go out there and wander around, its incredibly liberating
I took mushrooms out there once which was the greatest experience of my entire life
That forest is very special to me and has helped me through a lot, if any of you guys live near some kind of nature i suggest taking advantage of it
>>
>>28328302
Sounded like he was making a distinction to help us understand the context of him not getting gifts and that they aren't really expected at his age.
>>
File: 1364340489410.jpg (86 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1364340489410.jpg
86 KB, 380x380
>>28326984
Hehe, I've never had a birthday party.

Kill me pls. Anyone.
>>
> tfw last birthday party I had was when I was turning 10
> my mom bought water balloons, 3 cakes, and was going to give hayrides in the truck
>invited entire class
> no one came
Worst birthday ever.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.