[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I have to break up with my gf of 4 years. I just realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461404720199.jpg (82 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1461404720199.jpg
82 KB, 500x750
Guys, I have to break up with my gf of 4 years.

I just realized I don't really feel anything for her anymore. I kissed her the other day, and I feel nothing any more. I'm too young to settle for a passionless relationship, so it's fair to me and her if I end it?

How do I do it? Never broken up with anyone before.
>>
Ask /adv/ you fucking normie
>>
TAKE IT TO /SOC/ YOU GODDAMN NORMIE
>>
>>28326889
Really think about it before you do it. Maybe you just need to reignite the passion, anon.
>>
>>28326889
Got any pics of her? Is she pretty?
>>
I felt exactly like this with my last gf OP.
In fact, when I kissed her, I felt repulsed.
Although this was only after 6 months

Just end it
>>
>>28326951
Yeah she is, but I'm not posting her in this degenerate place.
>>28326927
It's been 4 years. When I think about hanging out with her, it doesn't make me happy, just annoyed. She has also put on weight, and FFS there is no way I'm bringing that up desu senpai.
>>
>>28326965
Did you feel better?

I have the same thought when I think about being intimate with her. I can't stomach the idea of going down on her. The most I want to do is fuck her and get a BJ. It's really not fair for her t b h
>>
>>28327000

I felt much better.

I ended it the wrong way though.
It kind of became long distance, then I cheated on her multiple times. She found out because someone somehow knew and told her through social media.

I don't feel bad about cheating. But when girls see you as a cheater it ruins your reputation among friends and other girls

That's why your safest bet is just to tell her things aren't going to work out
>>
>>28327036
Thanks for the heads up anon. I should probably get a move on because my thirst for other girls is becoming uncontrollable.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.