[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I cheat on my gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: waaaaaaaaa.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
waaaaaaaaa.png
124 KB, 325x325
Long story short, she just lazes around and watches netflix all day. So I was thinking I'd go out tonight and get my dick sucked by some random bar slut. I'll take pics and put it as the wallpaper on my PS3 (that she uses for Netflix). Hopefully, she'll take the hint. If she starts shit, I'll just beat her.
>>
So will she not suck your dick herself?
>>
>>28326815

No. She's very low energy.
>>
Yes you shouldn't be loyal if she's not doing her job and being your Hoover Deluxe. Find someone else and then dump her. She would do the same to you if she was hotter. I've had it done to me believe me.
>>
>>28326800
>>28326829
No, you absolute fucking moron.

Are you a whore? A woman? A fucking weakling?

If you're unhappy, then fucking leave or kick her out.
>B-B-BUT MUH DICK

You're doing exactly what a woman would do. You're behaving like a female.

Harden up, kick her out THEN get your cock played with.

You bloody twit.
>>
>>28326800
Serious question how long has she been like this? If you've talked about this shit with her before and she still hasn't changed, then your top priority right now is to dump her t b h

Getting dick sucked is just avoiding the problem. Take care of your problems first senpai
>>
>>28326860

You're right. I'm gonna go throw her out right now. Maybe slap her around a bit. I'm kinda angry right now.
>>
>>28326892
Better than cheating.

Go ahead lad.
>>
>>28326800
There isn't even much good shit to watch on netflix how can you do it all day every day? Jesus christ.
>>
Sounds alpha as fuck OP. Put the lazy whore in her place.
>>
She sounds awful OP. Kill her instead.
>>
If you can't NETFLIX AND CHILL, then show no chill.
>>
>>28326800
rape her then cheat on her
>>
>>28326800
Break up with her instead.
You don't need to cheat and there's plenty of other women
>>
>>28326800
It sounds like she's got depression.

Holyfuck and robots complain about how sad they are, and how women are heartless bitches.
>>
Aright, it's almost done now robots. Woke her up and told her to start packing shit. Surprisingly to little protest. I supervised a bit and gave her permission to go potty before she's out the door, and now she's taking her sweet time in there. Let's see if the cops show up on this one, because I don't see her phone around.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.