[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Son of Same a robot? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dav
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzQxNDc3Mzg4.jpg (93 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzQxNDc3Mzg4.jpg
93 KB, 1200x1200
Was Son of Same a robot?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz

> In the mid-1970s, Berkowitz started to commit violent crimes. He bungled a first attempt at murder using a knife, then switched to firearms and began a lengthy crime spree throughout the New York boroughs of Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. He was apparently a misogynist and sought out young female victims. He was purportedly most attracted to women with long, dark, wavy hair.[20] All but one of the crime sites involved two victims; he infamously launched many of his attacks while the women sat with boyfriends in parked cars

> Berkowitz admitted in a series of meetings with his special court-appointed psychiatrist David Abrahamsen that he had long contemplated murder to lash out at a world that he felt had rejected and hurt him. Berkowitz felt particular anger over his lack of success with women and thus singled out attractive young women as victims.

> During his sentencing, Berkowitz repeatedly chanted "Stacy was a whore" at a low yet audible volume.
>>
>>28326613
> Son of Same

*Sam
>>
>>28326613
robots don't have the balls to do anything irl so no
>>
>>28326613
He was the definition of an antisocial narcissist without success. I guess that would make him King of the Robots.

I almost feel pity for him. Almost.
>>
File: 1455461324549.png (17 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1455461324549.png
17 KB, 657x527
>>28326613
>During his sentencing, Berkowitz repeatedly chanted "Stacy was a whore" at a low yet audible volume.

is this real?

also i'm fucked up in some "scary" ways, but i never want to kill someone unless i'm drafted which won't happen XD
>>
File: 1462003035143.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462003035143.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>28326613
He looks like the definition of Jew.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.