[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically is there any hope for a woman who lost her virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Hypothetically is there any hope for a woman who lost her virginity at 13, has slept with 9 men, and had a child at 20?

Like would she ever be able to marry and stay loyal?
>>
Possible but very unlikely.

Besides she's gross anyway. Even if I had a guarantee from God that she'd never cheat and always love me with all her heart and she looked hot I wouldn't want her (as anything but a fucktoy that I'd discard in 2 months)
>>
>>28326460
>had child at 20

Nope. Besides I'm willing to bet a lot of those men was while she was in highschool. Pass. I can smell the drama and issues she'll be stapled to.
>>
>>28326460
No, you're fucked you cunt.

You made your bed now sleep in it.

Fuck off.
>>
You'll need to fist her with that rekt roastie.
>>
Definitely, the chicks who are the biggest sluts when they're young are also usually the ones who rebound the hardest once they get older and regret what they've done. They usually go too far the other way tho
>>
>>28326460
>Slept with 9 men
You realise that 8-10 is the average number of sexual partners in a lifetime right?
>>
File: step-up-plate.png (76 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
step-up-plate.png
76 KB, 420x294
Yes, but only a Chad would be able to do it.
>>
>>28326572
Shut your fucking mouth
>>
File: 1461914426418.png (659 KB, 640x909) Image search: [Google]
1461914426418.png
659 KB, 640x909
>>28326579
You eat standing up at the dinner table or what?
>>
No, by starting that early and being with that many peope she's already destroyed her pair-bonding ability. At best she'd tolerate you for the sake of stability, but deep down she'd always be bored and not love you as much as you love her.

Plus, single mom at age 20, that's just awful.
>>
why the fuck would you want to marry and be a submissive retard?
Just find a nice dude who will love you for who you are, not for some retard cultural value. You can probably even have a loving open relationship.
>>
>>28326460
>Like would she ever be able to marry and stay loyal?
yes and plenty do but
>child at 20
unless she was seriously planning this with a long-term guy (unlikely) she's so fucking retarded its pointless .
>>
no thanks, i could fuck one but nothing more than that
>>
I'm a KHV at 25 and even I wouldn't touch a single mom.
>>
>>28326460
>Hypothetically is there any hope for a woman
nah
>>
>>28326460
Marry? Yes, some beta somewhere will take her. Stay loyal? Fuck no.
>>
>>28326460

Nine doesn't bother me a whole lot.

I've been with about 15.

Anything beyond the 30 range is pretty fuckin dicey, to say the very least.

The child is a definite dealbreaker though.
>>
>>28326572
this means she's already fucked a lifetime's worth of partners at age 20. also
>implying ANYONE wants average.
not exactly a selling point. here's your (You)
>>
>>28326460
I'd marry this hypothetical womam
>>
>>28327987
Same but 23.

Double hell no that she had a kid AT 20. Wtf op how is this even a question
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.