[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything I'm missing? Let's try to push through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: bee yourself.png (32 KB, 887x1631) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
32 KB, 887x1631
Is there anything I'm missing? Let's try to push through female bullshit together.
>>
>>28326459
Missing these two
>caring what women think
beta fag
>not giving a fuck
who gives a shit
>>
Oh yeah
Quiet:
>Attractive
Mysterious
>Unnatractive
Creepy
>>
File: bee yourself.png (35 KB, 884x1808) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
35 KB, 884x1808
>>28326759

nice suggestion, friend

blox blox original shit
>>
Also
Collects something
>Attractive
Stable and dedicated
>Unattractive
Ew,creepy little shit,why would you collect robot figurines,are you like 4?
>>
according to this im attractive
how am i not being able to keep a woman?
is it because im piss poor and they are all leeching whores?
>>
>>28326459
Angry with her:
Attractive
>He's just assertive and knows what he wants
Unattractive
>He's a violent criminal AND a rapist
>>
>>28326459
Persistent
>Attractive: Go-getter
>Unattractive: Stalker
>>
>>28326759
Eccentric instead of creepy?
>>
Intelligence
>attractive
Smart
>unattractive
Nerd
>>
File: elcor_hamlet_by_phoebezaeliea.jpg (278 KB, 746x1033) Image search: [Google]
elcor_hamlet_by_phoebezaeliea.jpg
278 KB, 746x1033
ITT: Autists are ejaculating semen in their panties for finding a new edgy excuse to excuse not trying to get laid, while not realizing that these comparisons that OP posted are highly circumstancial and 99% bullshit.

For example:

>most of you are not ugly, you just have a bad hygene

>most of you are not nerdy in a sense that most people consider, but just generally obsessive and probably autistic

>most of you think that saying "let's fuck" in a public transportation or asking a girl out while she is showing signs of not being interested in you is "assertiveness" while it is, in fact, more like "creepy"

>emotional does not mean that feel special about yourself like a little pussy, emotional means that you have the ability to make others feel special about themselves

>your rudeness is probably from MRA articles and 99% misogynystic, while rudeness that is teasing is not aimed at blaming something on the other gender entirely

feel free now to reply to my post with a reaction image and 3 paragraphs of justification for your severe autism. Additionally, calling me a b8 or a cuck can also do just fine if you are so autistic that you can't even rationalize it properly.
>>
File: mysterious.jpg (34 KB, 239x431) Image search: [Google]
mysterious.jpg
34 KB, 239x431
nobody is missing autism but whatever
>>
File: 1456571569606s.jpg (3 KB, 125x99) Image search: [Google]
1456571569606s.jpg
3 KB, 125x99
>>28327508
Yes, I'm severly autistic. No justification.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.