[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
autismbux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: lold.png (223 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lold.png
223 KB, 600x600
So I was just approved for autismbux /r9k, now what?

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do with the rest of my life now that I'm formally diagnosed as an autistic failure. I now have all the time in the world and technically zero obligations, but its kind of demotivating all things considering ... I mean, they don't just give this out to anyone. Bux now days is extremely hard to get so like I was saying before -- its basically formal proof that I'm fucking retarded beyond any standard of a doubt ... so not really sure why the other NEETs here seem so happy about it.

It also changes my official story. "So what do you do for a living?" "Well actually, I'm a 24 year old autistic loser so the state says that I'm unfit for work." "Ah ... well, that's nice. My husband works as a banker." "Y-you too."

Do you guys do anything productive with all your free time or does the spergs ruin any chance you have to the point where its all pointless?
>>
I recently started playing the guitar. I also study math and physics.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 377x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 377x320
Stop complaining, I would kill for autismbux. Not having to work would be kick ass.
>>
Ask the the person who gave u disability if U can do online university or something.

Then just do online Uni for the rest of ur life while collecting DSP so then you can say you have multiple degrees
>>
desu id rather be homeless than have bux just so I could have meaning. i.e. to find food and a place to sleep
>>
>>28326461
Well shit anon, if this ain't autism then I don't know what the fuck is. I can just imagine you quietly sitting in your room flicking through physics textbooks while you pencil in notes about formulas within the margins. Chad comes into your room and looks down at you. He seems angry. He seems to want to shake you and ask you why you're not out fucking Stacy but when he sees how content you are to read books, he hesitates and instead his anger turns to sadness.

"I hope books will keep him warm at night." He says quietly to himself as he turns to leave the room. The next morning Chad is gone. You search every where for him and eventually come across a small note tucked behind Chad's football jersey. "Please forgive me anon. I failed you as a father."
>>
pretty much just spend the rest of your life watching TV shows and films, playing video games, browsing 4chan, reading. It's depressing at times knowing you'll never do anything meaningful with your life but overall I'd say it's worth it. After all, wageslaves go through the same crises too
>>
>>28326451
IIRC in the uk you can only get autismbux if you get diagnosed when you're under 16
>>
>>28326712
No, you only need to prove that you're unfit for work as decided via a point-based assessment for each benefit and then you get ESA and DLA and a whole bunch of other shit. Your diagnosis is irrelevant
>>
are you me OP?

diagnosed late last year, level 2 ASD

how much do you get a month? i'm on 800/month
>>
>>28326775

>800 month

i meant 1600 bucks per month, heh.
>>
Play all good vidyas
watch all good animes
start using tinder and try to self improve
Music helps
lift
try a mmo

but please don't play mobas or tf2
>>
>>28326775
About 870 here which honestly isn't bad. I had a job in IT when I was like 18 earning ~$550 a week and even though that's not shit to all the brag fags around here - it felt to me like I was rich. So now I almost get the same amount for doing nothing ... Kind of fucked up, desu
>>
>>28326798

how do you feel about being autistic?

im still just coming to terms with it. of course the signs where fucking obvious years, since i was a baby too and it was picked up by other family members but it stills feels strange. im on DSP and in the same situation as you, no idea what the fuck to do next.
>>
Now you can do anything and you'll always have the bux to fall back on.
>>
>>28326816
It's very hard for me to accept but I think the diagnosis is correct. It explains why I can't sleep, why I don't have any friends, why I'm anxious all the time, why sometimes I feel weirdly over-stimulated. It ties together a lot of stuff I never noticed, as well as explains why I've always felt different to everyone else.

I think the outcome is depressing as fuck though ... since it really does represent a huge disadvantage for people like us compared to normal people. I can't even interact with normal people without getting panic attacks so I'm trapped inside my house. Recently I've been toying with the idea of camping places at night to at least get out of the house ... but I just haven't been bothered.

Also not sure what to do. I knew a guy in high school who was diagnosed as a kid and saw him a few years ago ... all he does all day is play video games. I thought that was really sad and that I could make changes so I wouldn't end up like that. But for 7 years later I'm in exactly the same place with little to look forward to.
>>
>>28326880

>autism
>do anything

>except be normal

>except no fuck up every interaction with other human beings
>>
>>28326885

i've been playing vidya all my life (way too much) and ive been a shut in NEET for over a decade.

the only good that ever came out of my diagnosis was the money and realizing some things are out of my control. plus it explains all my spastic behaviours and fucks up with other people.
>>
File: 1461321402847.png (132 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
1461321402847.png
132 KB, 597x600
>>28326509
we all trust you anon sure sure you would prefer to be homeless than having free money sure sure
>>
>>28326566
my sides
nice one
>>
File: 1460547519024.png (185 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1460547519024.png
185 KB, 410x410
>>28326451
I became a LoL streamer and I make tons of money by playing ranked or aram holy shit neetlife is godlife
>>
>>28326932

meh, a lot of autist don't desire relationships anyway. at least the ones on the moderate to severe end of the spectrum.

people are tools and there for the pleasure they can give you and their usefulness.
>>
The disability pension technically has no requirements once its granted ... its permanent, you can't dispute that shit once later on so it's not like being on job seeker where you have to jump through hoops and do a bunch of bullshit every so often. They would obviously like that you look for jobs but you're on it because you're disabled ... which does make me think.

Technically I could use this to travel anywhere in this god forsaken country but I imagine I'll just rot inside my room forever due to anxiety ... I guess that's the catch. You can't use the money to be normal ...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.