[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The more I consume this young man's media the more I become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: reviewbrah.jpg (70 KB, 761x519) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
70 KB, 761x519
The more I consume this young man's media the more I become increasingly fascinated with his entire being.
He is truly one of the most interesting and genuine person on the internet. The way he stays true to himself and is completely honest is such a breath of fresh air in a world full of facades and phonies. He is full of raw passion and commitment and puts together professional and dedicated VORW shows for an audience of a few thousand cult listeners.

Here's to you Reviewbrah
>>
>>28326274
Pop his cock out of your mouth, you tard,
>>
>>28326284
had a bad day at the wageslave factory normie?
>>
>>28326274
>ywn fuck John's sweet juicy boipucci
>>
Fuck off, watch one video, that's enough and everyone who subscribed to him agrees
>>
Reviewbrah is honestly the fucking highlight of my day some weeks. I really appreciate all he does, if I was rich, I would give him a big hunk of cash just because he deserves it.

And you know what he's probably do? The exact same thing, but bigger, and better.

Here's to you dude, your friend, anon.
>>
>>28326274
He is facinating indeed. I have this weird curiosity to see how he would review a sexual intercourse.
>>
File: based reviewbrah.jpg (29 KB, 526x453) Image search: [Google]
based reviewbrah.jpg
29 KB, 526x453
>>28326489
>"It is what it is. Everything is there."
>>
I have always liked him. The vast majority of Youtubers who sit in front of a camera and share their opinions on things are absolutely retarded, but Reviewbrah isn't.

I'm hoping he won't change when/if he becomes more popular.
>>
>>28326274
The exact same can be said of Lindybeige.

But he's slowly turning popular. He's become really well known compared to what he was just a year ago. Or 2 years.

Despite this gain in popularity he's stayed true to himself. I've seen many channels become mainstream and noticed how they changed for the worst to accommodate the lowest common denominator. But not Lindy. He hasn't changed a bit. And he has an amazing personality. It's like he didn't lose his childs mind and still has that spark in his eyes.

And his topics are great.
>>
If you're reading this reviewbrah know that I love you.
>>
>>28326571
L I N D Y
B E I G E
Yeah though, him and Reviewbrah are based.
>>
>https://youtu.be/qLGS1v96Cy8?t=21m41s
>>
>>28326274
Did you watch his latest VROW? I jut finished enjoying it, already looking forward to his next one.
>>
>>28326641
Listened to it yesterday while playing video games and continued later to fall asleep. His VORWs are the only thing I'm looking forward to in the last few weeks
>>
>>28326274
>phonies

K Holden.
>>
>>28326664
Did the same thing fampai. Listened to it while driving around for 3 hours in Los Santos.
>>
He is playing a character, but yes he stayed consistent to it
>>
>>28326658
I love when reviewbrah rants about normies
>>
>>28326609
>>28326571
I really love Lindybeige. My kind of dude.
>>
File: reviewtrap.jpg (289 KB, 960x1108) Image search: [Google]
reviewtrap.jpg
289 KB, 960x1108
>tfw no reviewtrap gf
The ride never ends
>>
>>28326977
>would you?

mutedfor2seconds
>>
>>28326977
fuck man I spat out my porridge
>>
>>28327047
I'm making another one too. Gon be gud.
>>
File: reviewbrahd.jpg (563 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrahd.jpg
563 KB, 3000x2000
>>28327071
>when camwhoring on youtube wasn't financially supportable anymore
>>
Have you guys seen that new Doubledilla review where some guy from his old high school starts talking to him? It was pretty cool.
>>
File: ).png (793 KB, 915x673) Image search: [Google]
).png
793 KB, 915x673
>>28327584
https://youtu.be/7HutxPOZThQ?t=8m6s
For everyone wondering.

I felt happy for him, I don't even know why. Kind of like he was my friend
>>
>>28327753
fuck man that gave me feels

>tfw you will never hang out and chill with reviewbrah
>>
He has slightly changed in that he seems happier and more confident than his earlier videos. More jokes, less stuttering, more talking about stuff, but that's a good change.
>>
I like calm lets players who play comfy games. Especially if its some long winded traditional RPG.

Also, who was that one person for you who fell to the dark side when they got popular?
>>
>>28327824
Not a lets player but definitely h3h3, also dunkey to a certain extent.
>>
>>28327824
Bananapielord

You motherfucking sellout
>>
he posted here couple of days ago
>>
>>28327925
it's nothing new. he posts here fairly regularly
>>
>>28328016
Does he have a tripcode?
>>
reviewbrah is based, no doubt about it
boogie2988 is also a cool youtuber.
i also like the drunk cook, he's a badass
>>
>>28328166
pewdiepie is best youtuber tho
>>
>>28328211
i would stomp on pewdiepie's testicles
>>
>>28328346
you're such a cool guy, anon
>>
>>28328166
I like the drunk cook too. I watched that video were he makes a prison burrito and I was hooked.
>>
>>28327753
Fucking give a time or learn to post to when it starts. Faggot
>>
>>28328346
>hating pewdiepie
>2016
Fucking normie, leave.
>>
>>28328405
>t=8m6s
It says in his post. I don't think time codes work when linked here
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
The more I consume this young man's media the more I become increasingly fascinated with his entire being.
He is truly one of the most interesting and genuine person on the internet. The way he stays true to himself and is completely honest is such a breath of fresh air in a world full of facades and phonies. He is full of raw passion and commitment and puts together professional and dedicated videos for an audience of a couple million passionate viewers.

Here's to you Papa Franku
>>
>>28326489
>everything is there
>>
>>28328431
worked for me, fampai
>>
>>28327836
>also dunkey to a certain extent
how?
>>
He seems to be living a delusional image he's built up during childhood. Probably thought he was uber mature compared to everyone else at school.
>>
>>28327836
Dunkel just matured a bit I wouldn't say he has gone to the dark side or anything
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.