[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dream.jpg (40 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
40 KB, 700x526
What's the last thing r9k has dreamed?
>>
>>28326147
I was looking at my face in the mirror, it was full of wrinkles. But I felt good still.
>>
Haven't dreamt in about a week. Didn't even notice until I read this. Peaceful sleeps feel good

But I was recently having recurrent dreams about my cousin licking my eyeballs.
>>
>>28326147
fucking mom
>>
File: 1433691141753s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1433691141753s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>dreaming of her
>we're kissing, actually feel happy and loved for the first time in years
>tfw you wake up
>>
>>28326147
I woke up today with a pretty, random phrase (no, not the sporky kind of random... it was just tasteful, one can tell that the randomess sits on the fence of almost making sense but not really, okay?) on my tongue. But I forgot it. I think it happened before. I must keep a notebook to write those down.
>>
I was back in high scool and some dude from a crappy cashier job i used to work on for a few months was there, in the middle of class my teeth started falling out and all of my classmates started laughing at me and the cashier dude made a remark about my parents that i dont remeber, so i stabbed him to death and ran out of the scool while screaming and crying, being afraid that my life is over because i dont have any theeth left and i have to go to jail.
I woke up in panic and needed a few minutes to calm down.
>>
>>28326147
I was a spy on a secret nazi moon base, pretending to be a nazi, and was about to fuck one of the whores hired there for the soldiers but got called for a space skateboard competition.
>>
>>28326147
I think I accidentally stumbled outside of my own dream last night. My dream was partly inside a mall food court and for some reason I went behind one of the restaurant counters and removed a white panel from the wall and crawled through it. Behind that was a completely white room with hundreds of "people" standing there in neat columns and rows. I put people in parenthesis because they basically looked like blank canvasses, like base models that could become anyone in my dream. After looking at them for a minute, there was this security guard that chased me out. But I went in the opposite direction, not back towards where I came in through the food court. When I got out of that area, my dream became like a video game where I could see my own inventory, health bar, etc. I have never had a dream like that and I haven't played vidya in years. My little brother on the other hand is a hardcore gamer and I wouldn't doubt it for a second that he has dreams like that all the time. As crazy as it sounds, I'm pretty convinced I saw some of the inner workings of the dream realm and ended up in my brother's dream.
>>
Today i had a dream about slaughtering a bunch of people, i was just chopping them up with interesting looking knives. I dont even want to hurt anybody what is this
>>
File: Patti_likes_Doug's_gift.jpg (94 KB, 626x480) Image search: [Google]
Patti_likes_Doug's_gift.jpg
94 KB, 626x480
I don't remember my last dream but yesterday when I woke up I immediately thought "What was that cartoon where the guy made a towel rack for someone's birthday? Was it Doug?"

It was in fact Doug.
>>
>>28326147
>look at my forearm
>see a line of small warts running down it
>start picking at one
>get a good grasp on it
>pull it up
>it's anchored in by little inch-long strand of red flesh
>keep tugging at it, but the flesh-strand won't budge
>start plucking out all the other warts
>eventually all of them are hanging out of the little holes in my arms by their little flesh strings
>suddenly realize I don't feel any pain
>wake up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.