[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in college >a blind girl arrived this year >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>be in college
>a blind girl arrived this year
>get appointed by the house senior as her assistant, meaning I'd have to help her around with everything
>feeling useful
>help her throughout the year with everything in college, being her personal guide
>find out she's into gaming but since she's blind she can only listen to games on YouTube
>become very good friends, even soulmates
>one evening she calls me and asks me to go to cinema with her
>pick her up from her house
>having cheerful moods, we laugh and smile as we make our way to the cinema
>watching the movie, she puts her hand on mine's
>feeling calm as fuck and happy with her
>decide to prank her cause good mood
>movie finished, everyone starts leaving
>I release her hand and go down quickly, thinking it would be cool seeing her trying to cope with navigation alone
>looking back at her for a minute
>she freaks out and starts touching everything around her seat
>starts sobbing and yelling my name in horror of being lost
>my expression changes from happy to sad as I run up to her in regret
>she starts hugging me tightly and crying saying she always loved me for caring for her despite just being appointed by someone as a helper and apologizing for being such a burden
>we sit alone in the cinema for the next two hours hugging tightly

At her house currently. I feel as if I'd hurt her if I left her again. There's a fucking cat starving at my own flat for two days already.
>>
>>28326031
How cute is she? Race/height/weight/hairstyle?
>>
I think this is the first greentext ever posted on the internet.
good job fag, you really made the world a better place dont you fag?
>>
>>28326031
so when did you cut all her pictures in half?
>>
>>28326056
6/10 slim brunette
>>
>>28326031
wait wait, you took a blind girl to the cinema?
>>
Get a blow job you idiot.
>>
>a man getting appointed as a helper to a blind girl

How am I meant to suspend my disbelief here? This is nonsense. Would never happen, especially not if they're both in college where there are plenty of female helpers and volunteers
>>
File: 35.png (226 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
35.png
226 KB, 720x1280
>>28326056
>>28326060
>>28326068
>>28326088
>>28326090
op you moron, close this thread and make that girl happy. this is your only chance you stupid fuck. dont mess this one up.
>>
>>28326031
>trying to make /r9k/ judge your healing storyline

NO FUCK YOU! WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOUR PERSONAL GAIN!

relese, when
>>
File: 2462464256.png (111 KB, 525x299) Image search: [Google]
2462464256.png
111 KB, 525x299
>>28326031

Haha
Yeah nah, you lying shit.
This didn't fucking happen. Who the fuck do you think we are, shitter.
This reads like some fedora faglords soppy little fantasy story because it is.
You reckon you got appointed by the class rep to take care of the new exchange student? What is this, some sort of faggy gook visual novel plotline? Shove it up your dickhole, softcock.
Keep fapping over your dumb stories while I'm here literally laughing at your peon life.
I'm not even mad, fucko. I'm laughing like nothing else.
>>
>>28326088
>you took a blind girl to the cinema?
That's actually the only believable part of the story. They have headphones with audio description sometimes.
>>
Heartwrenching story op.
>>
File: why even live.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
why even live.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>28326031
>ywn fuck a helpless blind girl
>>
/r9k/ are scared of girls that can see then.

>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 780x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 780x236
Sounds awfully familiar

Mute me, Roboto
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.