[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Walls in dorm rooms are pretty thin >Can usually hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1460164863086.jpg (72 KB, 582x466) Image search: [Google]
1460164863086.jpg
72 KB, 582x466
>Walls in dorm rooms are pretty thin
>Can usually hear normie neighbourinos having conversations
>No one ever hangs out in my room
>So I pretend to have a conversation and talk out loud using 2 or 3 different pitches so people think I'm chilling with ma friendos
>Been doing this for about a month
>One day Stacey says: lol it's so cute how you talk to yourself anon ahaha

How did she know?
>>
Probably because your plan was stupid. I mean if no one ever sees anyone leave or enter your room it's going to be pretty obvious what you're doing.
>>
Are you actually retarded? Who the fuck does that.
>>
Lmao are you retarded

You have to pretend you're talking to your friends/gf on the phone
>>
>>28326028
At least she says it's cute rather than call you a freak or a weirdo.
>>
Because this is you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGO_l_YTbk
>>
There is no coming back from that. Might as well go all the way and fake schizophrenia now.
>>
>>28326028
because you can't talk over yourself.
I've tried this same thing before for a while (but it was because I really enjoy talking to myself as other people, not because I was trying to seem normal to normans) before I realized that a normal conversation usually has people talking over eachother at some points, accidentally or not, and bursts of laughter from multiple people.
You can't do that
>>
>>28326028
If other people never show up or leave, even a barely-functioning person can tell.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.