[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here made a meaningful life decision which they do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: regret.jpg (35 KB, 421x285) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
35 KB, 421x285
Has anyone here made a meaningful life decision which they do not regret?

I honestly can't think of one. Good things were handed to me from time to time. But if I have any say in the matter I always choose poorly and fuck it up or go the wrong way or make the wrong call. None of my choices have led to anything good.
>>
File: 1460090910091.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1460090910091.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
Tell us about your shitty life choices OP
>>
yes, leaving my home town and moving to a big city was the only good decision i have ever made
>>
>>28325999

I don't regret:
Moving out of my mom's place.
Reconnecting with my dad.
Getting a dog.

Also checked.
>>
>>28326166
what kind of town did you move from, and how big a city did you move to?

I have always wanted to do this but I am beginning to doubt I will ever have enough money.
>>
>>28326270

don't wait, you will never make enough money, if it's something you want you have to take a risk and go for it
>>
- moving to the city
- going to college
- graduating high school after years of threatening to drop out
- entering the co-op program at my school
- going out drinking and smoking weed with graduating classmates I'll probably never see again, instead of sitting at home working on a final report due the next day
>>
>>28326166
Why was it a good decision? I think if I moved to a big city I'd never leave my apartment
>>
>>28326549

then maybe you're not a city person
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.