[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finally realise your oneitis is a whore who never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1449862659936.jpg (142 KB, 627x344) Image search: [Google]
1449862659936.jpg
142 KB, 627x344
>tfw you finally realise your oneitis is a whore who never had any feelings for you and you can safely drop her and free yourself from all this pain
>>
>implying that fixes anything
>>
>>28325979
I'm glad you're broken free of that pain OP. I really am.

>>28325995
It does. You just need time to adjust and move on.
>>
>>28326007
how many years do you think it will take?
>>
How many years of your life did you waste beta orbiting her?
>>
>>28326045
it never goes away. it lessens. and you're able to function and move on. and eventually you forget. but it never goes away.
>>
File: RnGEd93.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
RnGEd93.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
>>28326062
I'm functioning now. that's not what "fixed means.
>>
I know that feel. I realized Rose was a slut after reading her travel journal and that night I experienced the worst pain of my life. I woke up the next morning completely devoid of any feelings for her. I have been happy ever since.
>>
>>28326045
For me? It took a lot of time. I had to see her for the genuine piece of crap that she was. I had to see that being with her just wasn't worth it and realistically wouldn't be good for me or even fun.

Give it a year. Probably two. Just focus on you, your friends and stuff you like, you know? Then you'll be much better off.
It's gonna suck but you'll feel better in the long run.
>>
>>28326086
>implying I have friends

originario
>>
>>28326212
Get friends home slice.

And if you don't want to or can't then don't worry about it. As long as you can keep living and doing your thing.
>>
>>28326079
It literally does
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 960x960
>>28325979
It's like I made this thread because this just happened to me a couple of days ago
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.