[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ is making fun of us again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: final form.png (104 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
final form.png
104 KB, 399x388
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/adv/17106208
>>
Not really dude I would have a lot worse things to say about this board and I'm on it every day. They're being pretty polite and fair IMO in their discussion.
>>
>>28325778
Who cares about those dumb niggers
>>
>>28325778
you know what to do, OP....

BETA UPRISING BEGINS NOWWWWW!!!!!
>>
Maybe if you didn't make shitty threads on /adv/ that belong on /r9k/ they wouldn't notice you? The main difference is that /adv/ is not an angry board, nor is it for wallowing in self-pity. It's for those who actually want to do something to improve their lives.
>>
>you're all hateful and don't want to change
>alpha beta shit doesn't exist
>jus b urself
>ugly people get gfs
>>
>>28326099
And? It's all true.
>>
>>28326099
>>you're all hateful and don't want to change
It's a generalization. A majority of robots have tried.
>>alpha beta shit doesn't exist
It does, you can make the case for it not being as relevant as 100k years ago
>>jus b urself
Yep.
>>ugly people get gfs
Anecdotal bullshit. Yes they do but if they do they're either normies or pseudo-chad so this advice isn't helpful.
>>
>>28326280
Meant for (you)
>>28326213

Dddddddddddd
>>
>>28326280
No. A majority of robots have not tried. Just the opposite. Most robots have given up on improving their lives without even trying. Those that claim to have tried usually have done a minuscule effort a long time ago.

>i asked a girl out once and got rejected
>i give up i have tried everything in this world it will never work
>>
They have no idea. What really stops us robots from getting a gf IS our personality, not the fact that we dont show it. Girls view us as boring and creepy, even if that never was the intention.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.