[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing you ever told another person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 32419.png (235 KB, 837x816) Image search: [Google]
32419.png
235 KB, 837x816
What's the worst thing you ever told another person?
>>
>you're fucking insane, stop doing meth
>>
>I wish you would just overdose and die already so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore
>>
>>28325698

>I've had a crush on you for a while now. Do you think we could go out?
>>
>I want to be with you.
>>
>>28325698

>angsty """"""depressed"""""" teen sibling makes a baseless comment about killing themself again
>"then just fucking kill yourself then. Jesus christ, you go about this shit routinely at least twice a day as a ploy for attention knowing damn well you're too much of a coward to do it."
>f-fine anon, I will do it
>"no you won't you fucking pussy, you'll just sit there and get moist by romanticizing the act and pretending with your friends how bad your lives are, how you're all misunderstood special snowflakes."

I don't regret it and my mom kek'd.
>>
>>28325698
told my mom that her brother molested me when i was a child, i really regret it since it obviously upset her and its not like there's anything she can do about it. Hes dead now anyway. I wish i had just let her have good memories of her brother and not ruined them for her, so that i was the only one suffering about this
>>
>>28326486
Best post I've seen all week.
>>
Sperged out and literally told him i am going to murder him.
>>
Don't talk about your family, religion, politics and money with people you don't know well
>>
>>28326486
>was actually legit depressed and suicidal in college
>had one friend who was pretty normie and was pretty so popular enough because of that but claimed to be 'depressed'
>spoke about how she would kill herself and generally spoke about it a lot for attention
>one day shes prattling onto me about how she cut herself and she'll cut herself deeper one day and kill herself
>told her that wouldn't work and gave her an explicit guide to succesfully killing herself based on the way i intended to
>she only went and did it the absolute madman

was pretty fucked up
>>
>>28327978
You did good anon, when women are legitimate about suicide they tend to fuck up and do something really shitty and painful.
Your advice likely spared her a great deal of suffering.
>>
>>28325698
I really want to stomp that thing to death.
>>
>>28328013
i guess so
not something i'm going to be doing cartwheels about though

although its good to know that when i finally grow the balls to end it, i have at least 1 succesful test case
>>
>No wonder you got raped
>>
>I feel bad for your mom, her daughter is a slut
I told that the my financee

We broke up, been alone with no friends ever since
>>
>>28325698
Told some roastie I was gonna kill and eat her
>>
>>28328195
Fucking brutal .was she really raped or raped like in definition of feminist
But anyways tell me about her reaction when you said this
>>
>I ran your dog over on purpose
>>
>>28325698
I have a few
> elementary school
> kindergartener pisses me off on the bus
> told him I was going to chop his dad up and bury him in my backyard
> traumatized him
> same thing happened with another kid
High school
> told my girlfriend at the time I'd kill her multiple times
> called her an ungrateful bitch
No regrets
>>
>>28328155
What was the method you described?
>>
>You're ugly

Fugging fug original
>>
>>28325698
That I wasn't attracted to her at all, and that she was basically the last, desperate option of my drunk and horny self
>>
>>28325698
>What's the worst thing you ever told another person?

The truth.
>>
>I love you
Oregano pimento
>>
File: 130574838592.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
130574838592.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
i convinced my (very religious) cousin that god wasn't real and that life is actually terrible

he killed himself three months later
>>
DEATH TO UMARU KILL ALL ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
"You looked better when you were 10"
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.