[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever see weird things when you close your eyes, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1227095275995.jpg (73 KB, 720x797) Image search: [Google]
1227095275995.jpg
73 KB, 720x797
Do you ever see weird things when you close your eyes, anon? Like a series of distorted faces and violent images, for instance. It keeps me awake, I tell you.
>>
>>28325620
No, just corpses and flashing white lights usually
>>
>>28325628
Corpses. People you knew? Or more like a battlefield?
>>
I have something called Hypnogogic hallucinations. just search for more info about it, but basically for me i sometimes see people in my room or a little gnome on my floor. not really scary but it makes me think afterwards.
>>
Distorted faces, yeah.

My dreams are weird. I dream almost every week of waking up in my bed, getting up, peeking out my window and there is a person staring back. A really disgusting person, hard to describe. Also I dream of crawling under my bed, finding another white room with a table and two chairs. One chair has a charred man in it, and whenever he moves you hear the ashes creaking and falling away, that "kkshhhh" noise. Then he tells me when I wake up my family will be dead, that my dogs will be dead, or any number of odd things like that, and often that I am responsible.

Never had nightmares, just unsettling dreams.
>>
Huh. Yes I do see distorted faces. Mostly when I'm trying to sleep.
>>
>>28325620
Yes, i don't care though.
>>
>>28325850
Do they even look human? Some of them are pretty twisted for me. Freakish, like looking at someone in a funhouse mirror.
>>
I wake up several times when I sleep, and I often go through sleep paralysis and experience hallucinations when it happens.

Sometimes my room will be completely different. Different doors, furniture, and the room itself will be different. I can look around and see everything momentarily before I can see my real room, although, these hallucinations are still dark and not very vivid.

On the other hand, I experience hallucinate "touch" and "pain" far more often, as well as in my dreams. I've felt the sensation of bugs crawling over me and being sung by a bee, to having blades run across my chest or being stabbed with a knife.

Does anyone else experience this sort of thing?
>>
>>28325620
The background is like the snow or noise from an analouge tv between channels. But red and very dark, if theres light where I am I'll see it through my eyelids and it pierces right through the red noise background. I tend to visualize stuff (mostly a tigers face) the lines are a glowy neon colour. and it constantly gets closer and closer until I "pass" through it.

That's on repeat unless something else bright pierces through the red noise.
>>
>>28325620
Yeah
It only got violent recently
Before it was just people doing things
>>
I see extreme gore and horrible faces
>>
>>28326040
This used to happen to me too, especially when I was a teenager
Like I was being transported somewhere else but I couldn't move

Stereotypical as fuck but it was often accompanied by hatmen who would stare at me and stuff
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.