[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watched nhk for the first time when I was 22 >satou escaped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Satou.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
>watched nhk for the first time when I was 22
>satou escaped NEETdom at 22
>now turning 24
>still in NEET hell

How much of sorry sack of shit do you have to be to let satou beat you at life?
>>
Satou was forced into wageslavery though.
He had no choice.
>>
Shit man, I don't know. I guess it's because he's a fictional character.
>>
>tfw 24 and escaped the comfort of NEET few weeks ago

Working is no fun. You literally force yourself to wake up in the morning, give all your energy for some bucks while your boss earns more money than you on the value you produce, come back and sleep until it begins again.

I guess I'll make my own business if I outgrew my social awkwardness or find a partner to handle the communication and sales.
>>
Literally just rewatched every episode yesterday and today

>tfw hitori no tame plays
>>
Our Misaki's will come soon.
>>
>>28325802
My boss is responsible for me and 40 other people and has their own work on top of that.
>>
>>28325871
Misaki did nothing for Sato
>>
Well if we killed ourselves before we turned 22 then we'd have been all good.
>>
>>28325615
I know that feel, although I'm 21 and have an idea on where to start to escape and be happy. Granted I likely couldn't find a temporary job to proceed with that, that will accommodate my social reclusive behavior and will let me settle for part-time work/dead hours. I also currently am and would still be in the middle of nowhere and have no transportation to actually find work to add onto that feel.

As it it stands with that though, I have found a better living situation where I'd only need 6k a year(500 monthly rent) to live comfort ability while actively pursuing my passion/interest which have huge pay offs if they go well and should considering my active researching and marketing knowledge. I'd be near the person I'd need to get our career/start up up and going as well. I also guarantee I'd be out on my own within 4-5 months with good money behind me in savings and would only rise from there on.

Shame that living opportunity is a bit misty at the moment, because I'm not sure what the hell to do if it doesn't follow through. Be stuck in hickville and rot away in my room?

Thanks for reading my blog. It was nice to express a personal issue.

>>28325802
Why not try in dealing in something like an online business to reduce communication?
>>
>>28325897
Not true. They gave each other purpose.
>>
>>28325615
He was a NEET for some years before being forced into wage slavery. How long have you been a NEET for?
>>
Satou wasn't ugly. NHK is a great example that attractive people can't be robots.
>>
>>28325615
I usually hate anime but I rewatch this every now and then. It's kinda cringy at times but something about it is really captivating and comfy. The thing I like the most is how it portait NEETdom as it is; a cozy as fuck prison you construct for yourself. You're so lazy that you live in a comfortable yet horrible existence when you could escape at any time.

The island episodes and last episodes are really strong, too. If they just had cut out the MMO parts it might have been my favorite series.

Fuck, I gotta rewatch this.
>>
>>28326290
he's hot for an anime character but he must be ugly in real life (his RL equivalent)

imagine a gook with shit skin and unkempt, poor diet
>>
>>28326288

Nearly 8 years.
>>
>>28326322

Yeah, anime characters aren't very detailed most of the time. A 40 year old woman is usually just a taller version of a high school girl with a apron and a mole.
>>
>>28326338
how come senpai? orignaldesu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.