[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just installed Tinder on my phone or the first time, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (80 KB, 502x890) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
80 KB, 502x890
I just installed Tinder on my phone or the first time, but I don't have a facebook.

I am a 29 y/o KV manlet with a 5/10 face, should I even bother making throw away facebook to get logged in?
>>
In the time it took to make this thread and wait for replies you could have just made the Facebook and gotten it over with.

But since you're an incredibly indecisive dumbass and Tinder only works for the top 20% of men I'm going to go ahead and tell you to just kill yourself.
>>
>>28325495
/thread

originalfuckingcommentseriouslynownigger
>>
>>28325495
Hi roastie.

original.
>>
Just do it, if your pics have good lighting/angles etc you could probably still match with a few ham planets and single moms.
>>
>>28325524
I'm 29 but I actually look in my early 20s.

Could I just lie and say I am 22 or something?

My 20 year old cousin has a BF and he looks older than me and hes only 22.
>>
File: feelixthecat.jpg (236 KB, 1010x752) Image search: [Google]
feelixthecat.jpg
236 KB, 1010x752
>overweight
>abuse angles and lighting in my pictures
>actually look decent in said pictures
>get matches with 7+/10 girls
>feel like shit afterwards knowing they'd be repulsed if they saw me in real life
Fuck tinder
>>
>>28325465
you need to be 8+/10 to have any luck on tinder and to a lesser extent in real life if you want anything more than being a walking wallet beta provider
>>
>>28325563
They are doing the exact same thing plus make up and are not 7/10 in real life
>>
Tinder tips thread?
>>
>>28325465
How do you even get pictures of yourself? Do you need friends?
>>
>>28325749
If you get a match, don't just say hi or what's up.
>>
>>28325465
Do you have friends? Like people you know and hang out with outside of the internet?
>>
>be unattractive
>no reason to ever try Tinder
>>
i'm a 6'1 fat neckbeard with like a 3/10 face if i shave my neckbeard and i matched with some other fat whore. if i can get one match i'm sure you can get double that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.