[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been going on dates with a girl for over a month, usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1407414096636.jpg (36 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
1407414096636.jpg
36 KB, 600x567
>Been going on dates with a girl for over a month, usually just nice long walks, grabbing something to eat, watching Netflix, and quite a bit of sex
>she's pretty qt so I'm tempted to make her a gf

>but meanwhile, the girl in my college lectures who I've been having banter and long talks to for six months and having lotssssss of chemistry with recently just broke up with her boyfriend and keeps suggestively asking for me to get drinks with her some time
>her body is fucking amazing and she's so seductive as well so I am really tempted

What do I do?
>>
>going on dates
get off /r9k/, normie scum
>>
>>28325370
Unless you and the girl are official, as a heterosexual male you can fuck around with whoever you like as long as you're careful
>>
File: 1444023549869.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444023549869.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1000
>>28325370
>What do I do?

You GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28325398
Yeah I know. We don't call each other bf or gf or anything but did say we'd feel guilty if we did anything with anyone else. Kind of a "friends-with-benefits" with a little more feels involved than just friends kind of thing going on.
>>
>>28325423
Fell it out with the other girl and see what happens. Girls are attracted to men who are "taken". Its kinda fucked up but ive had so many girls come sniffing around once I've gotten a gf....
>>
Basically depends on how much value you put into having a relationship with the qt vs. what would probably be a short lived fling with the other girl, because banging her would definitely fuck everything up, senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg.jpg (55 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg.jpg
55 KB, 600x696
>>28325370
What would this girl do if she was in your position? And be honest you know the answer is fuck chad. Someone better will always come along. You have to decide whether you're ready to settle or you wanna keep riding the roller-coaster. Either way somebody is going to get hurt here and it's important to think about what is going to be the worst scenario for you. Then ignore the possibility of things ever not going your way and reach for the stars anon.
>>
>>>/adv/

normalcunt
>>
File: 262bel3.png (222 KB, 480x327) Image search: [Google]
262bel3.png
222 KB, 480x327
>>28325370
Are you exclusive with the qt yet? If not, take the other chick out and see what happens.

Have you made it clear that you both are just casually dating and can see other people? If not you might be a douche.
>>
File: tumblr_njxucdc5Fk1s195pdo1_500.png (142 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njxucdc5Fk1s195pdo1_500.png
142 KB, 500x331
>>28325546
/adv/ is a normie board???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, that place is cuck central.
>>
OP can you please not ever post in this board ever again?

Please.
>>
>>28325370

Yo for real you should definitely

go back to /soc/ normie faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.