[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white >robot Literally how the fuck does this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1349865390780.jpg (9 KB, 304x272) Image search: [Google]
1349865390780.jpg
9 KB, 304x272
>white
>robot

Literally how the fuck does this happen? you're given every opportunity to succeed on an economic, genetic and social level and you completely fuck it up and become just as worthless to society as you claim we are.

Then you sit in mommy's basement crying about how it's society's fault and how the normies ruined you and how there'll be a beta uprising or some shit.

You were given the greatest chance at success ever in being born western white males and you fucking blew it. I mean it didn't even have to be significant success -- just moderate success. And you still fucking blew it.
>>
>>28325340
The sad part is that shitty tumblresque bait like this is actually effective on this board and that this thread is bound to get lots of triggered posters
>>
File: 1461998919186.jpg (23 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1461998919186.jpg
23 KB, 480x476
>>28325340
>>28325379
>OOOOOH BOOOY PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET SOOOO MAD
>*crickets chirping*
Lmao
>>
Looks like Tumblr has found R9K
This is the end boys
>>
>>28325340
I think white robots exist, but they have an option of escape. All of them. I've lived in asia for years and white guys are inherently desirable around the world, especially in asia. Even the ugly ones, even the old ones, the skinny looking faggots.

The only way to fail as a white guy in asia is being morbidly obese, and even then I don't think it's ALWAYS a deal breaker.

Guys of any other race don't experience anything close to this anywhere on earth. The only other thing i can think of is black dudes being a fetish in some places, but that is a niche that requires a very specific appearance and personality to fufill. If you aren't muscular, athletic, and aggressive, you basically just get all the negatives of being black with none of the positives.

Asian dudes and indians dudes are also pretty fucked, but at least indians can get an arranged marriage.
>>
>>28325696

desu if you're a white male and you become a robot it's entirely your fault in every way and you deserve no sympathy

that is unless you're either literally retarded, autistic, etc.
>>
>>28325340
>as worthless to society as you claim we are
Hey, not all of us hate blacks. The ones who do just have big mouths is all
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.