[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice from an oldfag: 1- Do not ever enter a relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1461740046251.jpg (525 KB, 2000x1441) Image search: [Google]
1461740046251.jpg
525 KB, 2000x1441
Advice from an oldfag:

1- Do not ever enter a relationship with a female, ever.
2- Do not have a Facebook unless your studies/work require it, and if you do, keep it as an empty account. Just a picture of yourself (better while being a kid) and nothing else. Do not use it, block the chat, uninstall it from your cellphone.
3- 1 to 1 communication apps are acceptable: Whatsapp, Skype, etc. But don't keep many females there.
4- Having daily 1 to 1 communication online with females is bad for your health in the medium term. I can't explain it logically, you have to experience it yourself. Basically the communication is dull, and even if you have cybersex it's pointless. Having friendships with girls that you don't fuck seems to be pointless and unnatural. If you talk to many girls online and you stop doing it you will feel better. Try it for a month. It's okay to fuck a couple woman and talk with them IF you fuck them.
5- Do not buy a large home.
6- Save 50% of your income. This way you will notice how much money is wasted on daily expenditures that are not for fun, just survival: a home, car, utilities, food. Your mindset will change and you will stop looking for a big home or fancy shit. And then you will have a ton of money to buy fancy shit for FUN, besides survival. You will learn how to travel for very cheap and how to have free vacations with Couchsurfing, Interpals, etc.
7- Take pills. Anti aging pills, health pills. Spend a thousand hours reading about it, make it your hobby. YOu will feel better, and you will stop eating shit sugar. You will learn about eating well and will have a good body thanks to this.

Fuck you, I'm tired. And you will complain like a bitch because you are a little bitch, and I would kill you anyways with my bare hands. I type good advice and little cucks like you disregard it. YOur life will be miserable because of that, and I will keep being supreme.
>>
>>28325255

I was taking you seriously until that end part, which was completely unnecessary.
>>
>>28325255

I'm 29 and I've had a FB for a few years now. I've talked to maybe one girl for a total of 3 messages. Why is it bad thing? Also, I use a phony name.
>>
File: 1462021662951.jpg (530 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462021662951.jpg
530 KB, 1500x1000
>>28325255

I travel to Eastern Europe or the big capitals for 20 BUCKS and sleep for free in the houses of beautiful women. I fuck them. I take pictures with them with my 1500 bucks camera, and publish them in MY OWN .COM website. This make me desired by other women. I live alone and have a lot of free time and manage 2 online business that grant me money. This is because I Have time. I have time because I'm not a cuck.

YOu will suffer. YOU WILL SUFFER.
YOU
WILL
SUFFER
BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITCH.

You don't believe me.
You will believe me when you are old and your life has been wasted.
Read Seneca.
Read Boris Sidis and William James Sidis.
You won't find advice like this ever again.
It's your LAST CHANCE.

SAVE YOURSELF.
>>
>>28325255
Faggoty autist who clearly has never matured past the age of 21. You're not an oldfag OP, you're a bitch boy.
>>
>>28325255
>7- Take pills. Anti aging pills, health pills. Spend a thousand hours reading about it, make it your hobby. YOu will feel better, and you will stop eating shit sugar. You will learn about eating well and will have a good body thanks to this.
oh so this is all a ploy by the jews to get us to take cancer pills
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.