[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it damn near impossible to get a girl interested in me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: bitch.png (112 KB, 521x370) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
112 KB, 521x370
Why is it damn near impossible to get a girl interested in me

I've made a point of being more outgoing over FB -- commenting on statuses, messaging girls, etc. All it gets me is one-word-response conversations and humiliating rejections.

What the fuck am I doing wrong
>>
>>28325122
What you're doing wrong is trying at all.
Give up, man, every last one of them is a whore who will ruin your life.
>>
Try being more outgoing in real life. Trying to hookup on Facebook just makes you look weird.
>>
>>28325122

forgetting you are an uninteresting person or already have a reputation among some of your peers that you seem to be oblivious to

girls talk anon
>>
what is a faff and a laff? that's probably the probelm right there. it sounds like drinking a soda and then showing each other your private parts
>>
don't pick up girls on Facebook, girls gossip and once you try it with one she will tell all the others and it's all over

use tinder, interpals, okcupid, whatever, but not Facebook

also approach girls IRL you pussy
>>
>>28325122
Its not your fault, its society. Choosing a bf is a big deal. On one hand you are young and want to have fun but thanks to slut shaming you can't. So choosing a guy for a relationship or hooking up is now a big deal. Statistics says the relationship won't work out and if you've slept with too many guys you are labelled a slut so your future prospects goes to shit.

Whats a girl to do? Be choosey and pick the best otherwise they will just be wasting their time, guys don't care about this since being a slut means nothing to them but for a girl its a big deal.
>>
>>28325122
have you tried being more direct and confident in what you want?

bc i don't really get that impression in this screenshot of your conversation
>>
>>28325153
the image is at least a year old, not the OP's.
>>
>>28325185
I don't think this is it, l m a o
>>
>>28325122
>facebook
there's you're problem
you look like a sperg. no one wants you to comment on their shit if they don't know you well
stick to tinder or irl
>>
>>28325260
well it is, girls don't just settle for whatever comes their way. They have to pick the best they can get.
>>
>>28325122
are you attractive? if not, work on that
she already indicated her disinterest in visiting you tonight by saying 'i have to be up early for work', and you ignored it
now she thinks you're borderline autistic
>>
is that OP in his profile pic? he looks fat as fuck. no wonder a girl isn't interested
>>
>>28325153
>it sounds like drinking a soda and then showing each other your private parts
it is.
>>
File: 200w.gif (433 KB, 200x139) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
433 KB, 200x139
>No one knows this is old as fuck
>>
>>28325122
>more outgoing
That's good, anon.
>over FB
Fuck outta here.
>>
>>28325185
>tumblr: the post

what the fuck is slut shaming even supposed to be? it makes it sound as if being a slut is completely a-okay but those mean cisgendered fucking-a-white-males are making fun of them for it.
>>
>>28325432
>what is slut shaming
slut shaming is like you wanting to buy a car, so you take the car out for a test drive first. You find out that the seat is uncomfortable, it has a bad smell, its not in the color you want, it doesn't handle well. So you change your mind and you try out a different car.

But then society says hang on, you've tried out one too many cars. You are a car slut. You should be ashamed of yourself. So what happens as a result of that is girls now only hold out for the sports cars because the market says those are the best. So they want to only test drive the sports cars.

Slut shaming is a real things and it hurts everyone, not just girls but guys as well.
>>
>>28325122
>doing wrong
not doing...BEING
being not Chad...
>>
>>28325541
Then why won't he just become Chad?
>>
>>28325513
>comparing having sex with buying a car

that's where your explanation goes wrong. One is a piece of metal while the other is something that is even sacred in many cultures.

You should also mention that while in the process of "trying out cars", you yourself end up becoming the things you blamed the car for.

Now here's my nice little comparison:

would you like an unopened can of soda, or one that has had 10 dicks in it?

you sound like you get your information out of huffingtonpost senpai.
>>
>>28325513
I disagree, you can date someone and get a feel for their personality without having sex with them.

I also don't think slut shaming has anything to do with women wanting high status men, they would want them regardless.
>>
>>28325572
your post reeks of whats in it for the man only. Well what about the woman? This isn't game of thrones where its a male run society.

A girl has to make a decision to be in a relationship with a guy or not. If it works out great if not she has to move on. But like I said thanks to SLUT SHAMING the girl can't just move on. A guy can. A guy can fuck as many people as he wants. He gets to live life. He gets to gain experience and learn about what girls he likes and what girls he doesn't like.

A woman can't because of slut shaming. Why should she be ashamed of doing what men do? This isn't some alternate universe where women aren't equal. If a man can do it, a woman can as well.

So the facts are as long as people slut shame, girls will just hold out for the perfect man. When what she should be doing is sampling all the guys she can so she can figure out what she wants out of life.
>>
>>28325616
>you can date someone and get a feel for their personality without having sex with them
sorry but that sounds like bullshit from someone who has never been in a long term relationship. People change. Girls change, guys change. Who you were 5 years ago is not the same as who you are today. Maybe that might not be the case for you or robots but most people evolve and change as they mature. They find out they want different things in life now.

You can't know anything unless you have first hand experience in it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.