[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: yNmERmB.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yNmERmB.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
Fellow robots I just wanted to say there is hope for everyone. 2 months ago I started to date my girlfriend. She likes league,anime, and rap music.
Guys If I can do it so can you. Believe my boys
>>
>>28324890
>She likes league,anime, and rap music
So there's hope, but only for shit-tier girls?
>>
>>28324890
get the hell out of here you Normie piece of shit.
>>
>>28324890
>League, anime, and rap music

whats up with this combo

i see it a lot, especially in asian girls
>>
>>28324908
we all can't have super models. She's fun to talk to and she likes the things I like.
>>
>>28324929
Luckily she is white. My family wouldn't like me dating a asain
>>
>>28324936
The things you like are what makes her shit-tier. I didn't say anything about model appearance.
>>
>>28324963
What is the perfect partner for you then?
>>
>league and rap music
You had me with anime but that kills the deal
>>
Why does everyone hate league? Is that the new meme?
>>
>>28324890
>If I can do it so can you
You don't know me.
>>
>>28325109
>fat and mexican
>watches anime and plays league
We all have burdens to carry anon
>>
>>28325025
>why does everyone hate shit?
why are you even asking when you know the obvious answer?
>>
Easy for you to say
Your heart has never been broken
>>
>>28325156
whats your story friend?
>>
She'll leave
Just got dumped by my girlfriend of 5 months saying she stopped loving me because I put too much stress on her
Enjoy it while you can mate and we'll be here when she's gone
>>
>>28324890
where did you 2 meet?
>>
>>28324890
do you by any chance study animation?
>>
>>28325156
Your pride has never been stoleeeeen!
Not yet not yet!
>>
>>28325025
because it's a shit game.
>>
>>28324890
I could probably get one but it wont fix anything and she'll leave me before long.

Id take the 'workaholic' trait over a gf anyday.
>>
C-can I share y-your GF ;-----;
>>
There is no hope for me at all.

Getting a gf isn't my problem. My problem is that I'm not sexually attracted to girls, and I hate my body so much I just want to tear all my skin care off. I am mentally ill
>>
File: 1421366605227.png (95 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1421366605227.png
95 KB, 600x300
>>28324890
>She likes rap music.
>>
>>28324890
How do I talk to the girl I like? I can't man up to do it whenever I have the opportunity to. There's just nothing coming out of my mouth.
>>
>>28324890
I've been in a LDR with my Dad's ex-gf's daughter for 2 years. We fucked tons when she lived with us.
My real siblings are disgusted by this fact.

Her Mom (My Dad's ex) has said that if I ever visit, we can sleep in her bed(i.e. Fuck all night)

Tempting, but I'm going to wait a couple of years until she graduates from high school.
>>
>>28324890
Your gf sounds like a shit tier cunt.
>>
>>28325531
>5 months relationship
>"loved you"
She felt "in love" (horny on hormones, thinking she wants your babies), maybe, but anything under 12 - 14 months is still very much honeymoon phase. After that you can kinda see if there is genuine affection/ the start of a pair bond and actual mutual love/caring for each other that might last a bit longer
>>
>>28327699
what is your superior gf into?
>>
>>28327950
>implying you need to have a superior gf in order to conclude that a girl who likes league, anime and rap music is meme trash
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.