[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Skelly and have to force feed myself to the point of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: vS7pkx4.jpg (66 KB, 502x786) Image search: [Google]
vS7pkx4.jpg
66 KB, 502x786
>tfw Skelly and have to force feed myself to the point of near vomiting every day so I can stop looking unhealthily thin

Kill me
>>
is that Nicola Peltz? why not just eat cookies?
>>
Eat HIGH CALORIE + LOW VOLUME foods.

It's not fucking hard man, how do you think billions of people get so fucking fat?

You're a true shit cunt if you can't get fat in this day and age.
>>
>>28324143
>tfw chubby and have to not eat to the point of headaches and fatigue so I can stop looking fat
Let's switch bodies.
>>
>>28324212
Alright, Alright, Alright friendo it's a dealio
>>
tfw fat

extremely original content created by me
>>
>>28324143
>tfw fatass and have to be hungry all day so I can very slowly become less fat

fuck you. being a skellington isn't optimal but it's miles more acceptable than being fat
>>
>>28324207

Seriously this. It isn't hard to eat 2000+ calories at all. What do you eat OP?
>>
>>28324143
How old and how much do you weigh anon?

I'm 21 years old, 100 lbs here. I have trouble finishing my meals regardless of what they are
>>
>>28324207
>>28324381
I'm not OP, but that kind of shit is always disgusting. It's either greasy, nothing but sugar, deep fried, or a mixture of the three. Why do people like eating foods that end up making them feel like shit?
>>
Currently 85lbs. I hate eating. I'm starting to grow lanugo. I can see all the veins in my arms and legs and forehead. I'm dizzy all the time. I'm so weak.
>>
>>28324470
>It's either greasy, nothing but sugar, deep fried, or a mixture of the three

There are healthy foods that are packed with calories.

>milk
>whole grains
>oatmeal
>peanut butter

The works.
>>
>>28324407
5'11 136 lbs, I eat 2.5-4k calories and occasionally go for a jog and do a short prison exercise routine. That's about it.
>>
>>28324470
>Why do people like eating foods that end up making them feel like shit?
you hate them because they make you feel like shit. we like them because they don't make us feel like shit. we think they taste delicious. idk what you eat, but I bet it'd evoke a "blech, rabbit food" kind of response.
>>
>>28324565
>2.4-4k
Not that im saying you're lying, but id be very surprised if it was actually that much. One of the problems almost ALL people deal with is counting calories accurately. Until you track literally every single thing you eat or drink, it's not very useful. Fat people do it, and skinny people do it all the time too.
>>
>>28324602
I know. I drink a 700 calorie protein shake every morning, and ~1000 calories worth of peanut butter sandwich at lunch, I eat these uncountable things. The rest of my intake is determined by dinner which I make sure is usually at least 500 or so calories and whether I have any other meals before or after that.
>>
>>28324637
*uncrustable things
>>
>>28324637
>>28324657
I liked it better when you didn't correct your mistake.
>>
File: ProdAdminImage.jpg (183 KB, 831x1200) Image search: [Google]
ProdAdminImage.jpg
183 KB, 831x1200
>>28324637
>>28324657

Uncrustables are 210 calories per sandwich. You're telling me you eat 5 of these things every day?
>>
>>28324143
Name of this girl?

She is hot.
>>
>>28324143

Eating more gets easier after the first week or so because your stomach stretches out. Stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>28324717
I eat 2, they are large ones and around 630 calories a piece according to the nutrition facts. I usually don't manage to finish the second one fully but I always get down most of it which is why I estimated around 1,000 calories.

>pic related
>>
>>28324778

those are not 630 calories a piece...
>>
>>28324800
I'm not sure if that's actually the one I get but the ones I do are in separate packages by themselves at my school and are a lot bigger than the ones in the box.
>>
>>28324800

Nah, apparently there are large ones out there. I still don't believe he's putting 2.5k-4k calories in his body and is only at 136lbs though.

Either he's a miracle of science or he has a tape worm.
>>
File: nutfacts.png (40 KB, 194x400) Image search: [Google]
nutfacts.png
40 KB, 194x400
>>28324863

And of course I forget to put the image up after I went through the time to find a label...
>>
File: 135298594512.jpg (33 KB, 165x231) Image search: [Google]
135298594512.jpg
33 KB, 165x231
>complaining about easymode
That's bad form, even when trolling
>>
>>28324818
>>28324863

I just looked it up and the large ones are 320 calories.

https://www.ichange.com/nutrition/how-many-calories-in/grape-uncrustables-large-size
>>
>>28324863
Obviously not typical, but not that unlikely for it to be true. Peoples bodies do react very very different to food intake depending on the perso. I'm I myself am thin but eat like shit every day and eat way more than I need to. Yet some people need to make sure they eat healthy or they get fat.
>>
It gets easier, trust me
>>
>>28324741

Demi Rose is her name

go squirt until your balls dry up
>>
>>28324207
But all of those are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>28324207
>eat like this while working out
>gain weight but still more skinny fat than muscle
>get depressed, stop working out and eating hard
>back to skelly mode

I wish good genetics fags would stop giving false hope. The way these /fit/tards put on weight is not the same as us, the amount of food they can take in is not the same as us.
They can never understand our struggle.

In a few years they will pick apart the genetic prerequisites for aesthetics so this bullshit can stop.
>>
>>28324143
Protein is the main anabolic component, so buy some whey protein concentrate and have one a day (30g protein) in addition to the food you already eat. I try two a day sometimes but I get the feeling my body cannot handle that much whey protein in one day.

It will relieve your dietary desperation and give you wiggle room to not force feed yourself.
>>
i tell everyone who tries to gain weight the same thing and they never listen.
1. because they have a very low IQ
2. they were just bullshitting and don't have will power
3. they were just bullshitting

milk and peanut butter.
>>
>>28326857
That stuff is disgusting tho
>>
>>28327088
>thinks everything is disgusting
>looks unhealthily thin

or i could just come beat you til near death? maybe that would knock some sense into you? would you like that better?

fuck off.
>>
>>28324537
>peanut butter
This, I shove down 2 spoons of peanut butter with every meal. It adds for quite a bit of calories.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.