[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 12421521522.jpg (45 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
12421521522.jpg
45 KB, 800x680
>tfw she will never come and save you
>tfw nobody will ever notice your pain
>tfw no girl will ever look at you like they look at attractive men
>>
I never thought girls were attracted to me. I never thought I got even so much as a look...but I was getting hit on by this drunk girl a week ago so...I feel good.
>>
today i had a feels moment when i was in the car. a classic rock song came on the radio, that song by heart that goes "try to understand, try to understand... hes a maggggic mannnn".

i sat and thought, we will never have a girl love us do much that she writes a famous song about you. for some woman to think youre so baddass that she writes an amazing love song about you, for millions of ppl to hear. seems amazing doesnt it? to be that special and unforgettable.to leave that big of an impression on a girl. thats NEVER going to happen to us. not EVER.
>>
File: 1380928067572.jpg (49 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
1380928067572.jpg
49 KB, 580x386
>tfw you actually contemplate going gay and just letting a guy make you his waifu because you realize no woman would ever love a boring introvert like you...
>>
>>28324311
>tfw started to rationalize dating traps because I can't believe a female could love me
>>
>>28324134
>tfw alive
It's not going to work out well, so why bother at all?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.