[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watching the sun set over the city of Sydney, whilst smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: TheOriginalPepe.jpg (33 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
TheOriginalPepe.jpg
33 KB, 399x388
Just watching the sun set over the city of Sydney, whilst smoking a cigarette. Any other robots know this feel.

>happy and content with life
>yet sad that I cant share this with someone else
>feel that the world is beautiful and that I am just a bystander admiring its beauty
>that no matter how miserable I feel I can always go back to the same spot and feel this again

Any other robots fo this, just a quiet spot for a slice of happiness
>>
>>28324133
You're so deep, anon. If only the rest of the world thought like you.
Thanks for gracing this board with your presence.
>>
Anon I've just seen a Normiebook post about something similar

Anon what is your name
>>
>>28324177
My name is Igor but I never use normiebook to brag about how deep I am, going to come back and do this with a joint. I think this really could help some depressed people. Don't worry about yourself, just appreciate this world.
>>
>>28324133
You're in the future while being just on my left right now and i find that totally fascinating. South america feels.
>>
>>28324133
Yeah. Fellow Ausfag?
>tfw i'm probably the only robot in Queensland
>>
>>28324278
Oh fuck off cunt, I'm also a robot in QLD.
Where you at?
>>
>>28324278
Find a quiet spot and do the same,. Wish I could post the view,. Going to go watch the new capn america with my one friend, after that have some dinner and talk about life, anime and politics.

>>28324235
Do the same, and don't worry about all the shit in south america. I am blessed with your presence. Good luck fellow robot
>>
>>28324325
No way. Inbetween Brisbane and the GoldCoast.
>inb4 lied
>>
>>28324278
I can't get a job anywhere in Brisbane I've tried for the last year and a half and no one will hire me.
>>
>>28324476
Having the exact same problem myself. I've applied for so many and haven't heard a word back.
>>
>>28324133
watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9JCwkx558o

i know school of life has some controversial videos but they bring me out of depression.
>>
>>28324133
I know this feel too perfectly, anon. Sometimes I wish it could last forever. Nothin ain't as sweet as that first tobbaccy fix of the day.
>>
>>28324133
Feels familiar man
>>
File: bE65jZH.jpg (69 KB, 509x300) Image search: [Google]
bE65jZH.jpg
69 KB, 509x300
>>28324616
Femshep and Mordin. ;__;
>>
File: eeeee.png (1 MB, 1083x870) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.png
1 MB, 1083x870
>>28324133
pretty early for you to watch sunsets son, i think you have a setting problem
>>
>>28324655
>assuming OP lives in the same part of the world as you
By any change are you American? Americans seem to be this way usually.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.